Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch)

Options

Comments

• BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited February 2011
    Options
    so, you're telling me that because i spent all night researching a new mattress (and have been all week) i missed the mutherfu return of the EPPLEBEE???? say it ain't so. it's like i was in love with the fella and missed him so hard that you'd think i could smell his fingers as they sizzle upon the controller's buttons and analog joysticks and what not. but nooooo, i just had to read about stupid mattresses? i don't know what that means, but i said it anyway.

maybe tonight. who knows.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BIZILL wrote: »
    so, you're telling me that because i spent all night researching a new mattress (and have been all week) i missed the mutherfu return of the EPPLEBEE???? say it ain't so. it's like i was in love with the fella and missed him so hard that you'd think i could smell his fingers as they sizzle upon the controller's buttons and analog joysticks and what not. but nooooo, i just had to read about stupid mattresses? i don't know what that means, but i said it anyway.

maybe tonight. who knows.

Yeah, we kept saying, Bizill will be on soon..then around midnight...then nothing. We figured you would be on eventually.
  • BIZILL
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i felt the calling (in an asexual manner) but my desire to find a bargain and save money is the cornerstone to my success. what can ya do?

ONKYO TX-SR805

XBOX 360

bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited February 2011
    Options
    JimAckley wrote: »
    What part of Texas are you in shep?.

Greenville. About an hour outside Dallas.

Ill be in tonight. Been a crazy busy weekend. But my son took 3rd in his race, which was great!
  • PrazVT
    PrazVT Posts: 1,606
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was kickin' **** when shep and I were playin today - shep, please show up Friday too :)
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • tukkur
    tukkur Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    more over the black opss is gonna get the bang.....ha ha ha its awesome
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why are we getting so much more spam lately, I guess members have been clicking them more often now. Who blames them, how else will they get great prices on their Iphone cases.

btw reported
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Welp......i know it's only Tuesday but i've already penciled in friday night.
    Wish i could get mid-week game time but that won't happen! Pras, you'd better watch your back because i am officially a Level 1 - Prestige 1.............woooooooo!!! only 39 more to go to catch up to you.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Zeros
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll definitely be on Friday night. I may or may not be on during the week. I usually check on xbox.com first to see if anyone is on because I'd rather play with one of you guys than a bunch of 13 year olds.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wish i could get mid-week game time but that won't happen! Pras, you'd better watch your back because i am officially a Level 1 - Prestige 1.............woooooooo!!! only 39 more to go to catch up to you.

more like 539 lol, but obviously I've got too much free time on my hands. Me thinks it's time to get back on the dating horse.
    I'll definitely be on Friday night. I may or may not be on during the week. I usually check on xbox.com first to see if anyone is on because I'd rather play with one of you guys than a bunch of 13 year olds.

Oh totally. We, as 'team STDs', are much more mature!

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • mrbiron
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think i'm going to rock the 6ay indefinitely.....:biggrin:
    Last friday was a blast by the way!
  • Fargus
    Fargus Posts: 1
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »

What weapon are you using after you prestiged? I usually use the M16 and love it. I always forget to use it after Ive unlocked other weapons. Only time I go back to it is when I prestige...
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The M16 is effective if you can react quickly w/ the 3 shot burst. The last few prestiges, I've stuck with the MP5K - not much range, but if you're spot on, you pretty much will get the kill.

I usually stick w/ the Famas for most rounds (and ak74 for summit) and that gets unlocked early - level 14 I think. So I don't mind prestiging and starting over. The first 20 levels go by pretty quick.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I used to use the M16 all the time, and while its powerful and has decent range, its ultimately too slow. The only thing I lose now is range, but in Black Ops that's not a big deal. My setup is complete early on in the leveling process, like level 10-12. Although, there's a gun that unlocks at 19 which I also like to use with the same perks/equipment.

I'm all about k/d ratio. Racking up 30+ kills and having an equal amount of deaths isn't my idea of being a good teammate, especially in team deathmatch. I'm more of a tactical shooter in real life, so I guess that's why I focus on it so much.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm all about k/d ratio. Racking up 30+ kills and having an equal amount of deaths isn't my idea of being a good teammate, especially in team deathmatch. I'm more of a tactical shooter in real life, so I guess that's why I focus on it so much.

Agreed.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited February 2011
    Options
    PrazVT wrote: »
    I was kickin' **** when shep and I were playin today - shep, please show up Friday too :)

Sorry, I'll be out of town all weekend.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    No worries - have fun!

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Zeros
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fiiiine, I guess I'll have to DVR Grey's Anatomy :rolleyes:

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I should be on around 10 EST or shortly there after tonight. Definitely looking forward to the Friday night game night as usual, who's inn this week?
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Zeros and myself will be there. Hopefully the folks from last week as well.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • mrbiron
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm in!
    Lets just try to keep the swearing to a low roar....i think my ears were bleeding last week...........j/k :biggrin:
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be on as will my girlfriend. If BIZILL isn't on I'm going to lose my mojo.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm in!
    Lets just try to keep the swearing to a low roar....i think my ears were bleeding last week...........j/k

I'll keep my f-bombs to a whisper:redface:

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I'm in!
    Lets just try to keep the swearing to a low roar....i think my ears were bleeding last week...........j/k :biggrin:
    Now if we all did that the room would be quiet:biggrin:
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Now if we all did that the room would be quiet

And Grim's been telling me to 'speak up' so ...

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Bassphil
    Bassphil Posts: 136
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wow, rough night tonight!
  • mrbiron
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Terrible.....i walked in the door around 730 from work and BAM!.....we're going out. Didn't get in until 1am.
    Sorry fellas :frown:
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's all good - we had some rough rounds yesterday (campers galore) - and massive lag on a few maps. But it was fun as always. Perhaps tonight if folks are on (and I don't get dragged out).

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • BIZILL
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Demiurge wrote: »
    I'll be on as will my girlfriend. If BIZILL isn't on I'm going to lose my mojo.

no jomo.

ONKYO TX-SR805

XBOX 360

bobman1235 wrote: