Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch)

Options

Comments

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Broke into the 5th prestige tonight. Finally. Lol at this pace, I'll be able to stop at 14th prestige before the next COD is released
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • PrazVT
    PrazVT Posts: 1,606
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Congrats :) You'll start getting nice lifetime & other challenge pts for the next few prestiges, so it should go relatively swiftly. I'm about to hit 11th prestige and it's taking a little longer now!!

Silly job / meetings getting in the way.
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Grim where you last night man?! Xeros & Shep & me were on. Though we ended up playing with a bunch of campers.

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sorry gents, been a little distracted the last couple of days so haven't been able to make it on. I'll do my best tonight to see if I can't hook up with you guys on live.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I have off from work tomorrow, so I should be on tonight for a while too.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    woohoo!

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited February 2011
    Options
    RATS!....what's with this middle of the week gaming!?! If i can finish the wiring in my basement, i'll try to join myself. Friday here we come.

11th prestige..........................................:eek::eek:
    I haven't hit 1 yet. This once a week crap needs to end!!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Zeros
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    RATS!....what's with this middle of the week gaming!?! If i can finish the wiring in my basement, i'll try to join myself. Friday here we come.

11th prestige..........................................:eek::eek:
    I haven't hit 1 yet. This once a week crap needs to end!!

Don't worry, I'm sure we will be on Friday night too. :cool:
  • mrbiron
    edited February 2011
    Options
    should be quick, 6 outlets and re-run the electrical for 6 recessed lights....
    I need to play more, i spent the money on this "Map-Pack" and i haven't really even gotten a taste yet!
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    should be quick, 6 outlets and re-run the electrical for 6 recessed lights....
    I need to play more, i spent the money on this "Map-Pack" and i haven't really even gotten a taste yet!

Just be careful - better you do it right than quick :)
    RATS!....what's with this middle of the week gaming!?!

ha! It's good stress relief after working all day. I'll be on after my gym workout.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'll be on tonight or not, but I'll be on tomorrow during the day and maybe at night. Not going to the office tomorrow since my dog just got his 'big boy' surgery today and has been laying next to me crying for the last 2 hours. :frown: Definitely up for some Friday and/or Saturday.

Sorry for baling early last week, Sherard. Haven't been able to game with you or Bill for a while now. I got your message, but my IC was having issues and I was tired.
  • Toxis
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So wait, 11th prestige? How many hours have you logged already? I barely cracked 4 days worth...And I play 5-7 nights a week

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mmm about 11 days 5 hours total - a good portion of it during the holidays, as I had 10 days off from work.

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • epplebee
    epplebee Posts: 32
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Whats going on guys. i have been so busy recently that i have yet to get the plastic off my game. i am going to try for friday and maybe saturday to get my fix on.
    47" Vizio LED Television
    Sony STR-DH800 Reciever
    Sony BDP-S360 Blue Ray Player
    Polk Audio RM6750 5.1 Surround Speakers
    XBOX 360 Elite
    Nintendo Wii
  • Toxis
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ok I don't feel so bad then. If I've spent 4.5 days and I'm halfway through the 5th and you're on the 11th after 11 days, I take that as a good average for me in terms of ranking up.

• PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeaah you're doing fine :)

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • mrbiron
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Friday.........................I made it!
    10 EST again?
  • Zeros
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll be on when my wife and kids go to sleep - usually 9-10 PM EST
  • Grimster74
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wife asked me this morning, what would ya like for your birthday today? Gave her "a LIST" of things that wouldn't cost her if ya know what I mean and told her that I planned on gaming all night. She said, have fun gaming, LMAO! I'll be on tonight probably around 8 or 9 EST.
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wife asked me this morning, what would ya like for your birthday today? Gave her "a LIST" of things that wouldn't cost her if ya know what I mean and told her that I planned on gaming all night. She said, have fun gaming, LMAO! I'll be on tonight probably around 8 or 9 EST.

Happy Birthday!

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • PrazVT
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [ bush ]

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • JimAckley
    JimAckley Posts: 1,138
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [ wang ]
    - Computer Rig -
    YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
    Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
    Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • Zeros
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • Grimster74
    edited February 2011
    Options
    [ stds ]
  • Grimster74
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Had a hella good time last night although we were missing a few of you guys last night (Shep, Sherard, Bizill). Hell, even Epplebee was on last night. Had to introduce him to all the new clan members due to him not knowing 90% of them. Think the only one's he knew were Demi and I. Anyways, looks like I'll be on tonight as well so hope to see some of ya online.
  • Zeros
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I will try to get on tonight for a while too. Team std!
  • JimAckley
    edited February 2011
    Options
    car ramrod!
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -

Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Been a real busy weekend. Was working on my son's pinewood derby car last night. Not sure if I'll be on tonight or not.
  • JimAckley
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What part of Texas are you in shep?

Tonight I wanna do more Zombies on Nine. I can't get enough of it now.
    - Computer Rig -

- Main Rig -