Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch)

1232425262729»

Comments

• Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited August 2011
    Zeros wrote: »
    I might be on, it all depends on the new baby,.
    Congrats Matt, was wondering why you didn't make it on last Friday. I'll be on tonight but not until after the family and I watch Rio, wife gets off work at 8 so I should be on around 10 or shortly there after.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • B Run
    B Run Posts: 1,888
    edited August 2011
    Getting new speakers tonight, definitely going to have to break them in with some black ops.
  • evhudsons
    evhudsons Posts: 1,175
    edited August 2011
    I'm starting to get the hang of black ops I think. I have a much bigger gun now, and finally got a positive kill to death ration (9 kills 7 deaths) which for me is pretty dang good. Do ya'll get on with each other regularly? There's a lot of screaming children on there, and not the ones in the background cause dad is playing online.

I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here, but look for the

IslandBerserker

if you want. I'll be on tonight.
    Polk Audio SDA CRS+ crossover 4.1TL by Trey/VR3 (Rings and custom stand by Larry)-Polk Audio SDA SRS2 crossovers by Trey/VR3Parasound HCA1500aYamaha rxa-3070 with musicast-Celestion SL6S presence,- sl9 surround backNHTsuper1's surroundMagnepan SMGParasound 1500pre- Sofia "Baby" tube amp - Monitor Audio Silver RX2 Marantz 2230/B&Kst140Technics 1200mk2 Gamertag: IslandBerserker I am but a infinitesimally small point meeting the line of infinity in the SDA universe
  • Zeros
    Zeros Posts: 940
    edited August 2011
    evhudsons wrote: »
    I'm starting to get the hang of black ops I think. I have a much bigger gun now, and finally got a positive kill to death ration (9 kills 7 deaths) which for me is pretty dang good. Do ya'll get on with each other regularly? There's a lot of screaming children on there, and not the ones in the background cause dad is playing online.

I don't know if I'm breaking any rules here, but look for the

IslandBerserker

if you want. I'll be on tonight.

I tried to add you to my friend list but it says invalid gamer tag.
  • kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited August 2011
    If you look in his sig, he has a PS3... so that's his PSN name, not a 360 gamertag.
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • evhudsons
    edited August 2011
    Ah right forgot to clarify that. I actually have both but let my xbox live account expire since I got the ps3. Both 360 and ps3 have their pros and cons.
    Polk Audio SDA CRS+ crossover 4.1TL by Trey/VR3 (Rings and custom stand by Larry)-Polk Audio SDA SRS2 crossovers by Trey/VR3Parasound HCA1500aYamaha rxa-3070 with musicast-Celestion SL6S presence,- sl9 surround backNHTsuper1's surroundMagnepan SMGParasound 1500pre- Sofia "Baby" tube amp - Monitor Audio Silver RX2 Marantz 2230/B&Kst140Technics 1200mk2 Gamertag: IslandBerserker I am but a infinitesimally small point meeting the line of infinity in the SDA universe
  • kuntasensei
    kuntasensei Posts: 3,263
    edited August 2011
    With the pro for 360 being that we get the map packs way before PS3. Can't wait for this:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/11/cod-black-ops-rezurrection-video-goes-straight-to-the-moon/
    Equipment list:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010 9.2 AVR
    Emotiva XPA-3 amp
    Polk RTi70 mains, CSi40 center, RTi38 surrounds, RTi28 rears and heights
    SVS 20-39CS+ subwoofer powered by Crown XLS1500
    Oppo BDP-93 Blu-ray player
    DarbeeVision DVP5000 video processor
    Epson 8500UB 1080p projector
    Elite Screens Sable 120" CineWhite screen
  • evhudsons
    edited August 2011
    That is a pro!

My good friend talked me into getting the PS3, which is very good. However, I have tons of games from the xbox, but more importantly I have great memories of playing RB6, from the first one on the original xbox up to Vegas. Ghost Recon was my favorite, but that seems to have faded in popularity. I was going to get black ops but then got the ps3. My projector is 720p, accepts 1080i but not 1080p, so there wasn't a rush for me to get the ps3. My friend quit playing his old system, and because it's the only way his crazy $^$%%^^ wife will let him communicate, I went and joined him with the ps3.

I was going to get rid of my xbox360, but I might just keep both, and reactivate my live subscription. It's not much per year anyway. I was IslandBerserker on their too.

My dog Buster is actually the original IslandBerserker. We lived on a lower Keys Island at Baypoint, and sometimes he would just go Berserk. Full speed in mad long crazy circles and jumps, you best just get out of the way and let him just have it with his berserking fun.
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited August 2011
    Is anyone rollin tonight? No one showed up last Friday!
  • Grimster74
    edited August 2011
    I'll be on tonight, have to take care of a few things first but I'll be on later on.
  • Zeros
    edited August 2011
    Hey, thanks for all of the congrats earlier guys. I totally missed it in this thread!
  • shepx2
    edited August 2011
    Zeros wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for all of the congrats earlier guys. I totally missed it in this thread!

Yeah, like you are busy with other things? Sure! :rolleyes:

I'll be on tonight.
  • Grimster74
    edited August 2011
    I'll be on tonight as well.
  • PrazVT
    PrazVT Posts: 1,606
    edited August 2011
    I'll try to be on as well.
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • evhudsons
    edited August 2011
    Has anyone heard of these sticker target that you put on the TV to help with targeting from the hip?
  • PrazVT
    edited August 2011
    Yeah I recall one of the guys mentioning a friend who does that - pretty hilarious.

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs
  • shepx2
    edited August 2011
    Anyone gonna be on tonight? We haven't had more than 2-3 in a group on Fridays in a while now.
  • Grimster74
    edited August 2011
    I'm gonna try, just depends on what mother nature deals us for weather this afternoon.
  • Grimster74
    edited September 2011
    Who's up for some gaming tonight? Been a while since I've been on Black Ops, been messing around with Borderlands on my days off. I'll be on but it won't be till around midnight EST, don't get off till 11 tonight but off tomorrow.
  • Zeros
    edited September 2011
    I have a wedding to go to, so I probably wont be on.

Speaking of Borderlands, I bought it this past Christmas and have never even opened it. Maybe I should.
  • Grimster74
    edited October 2011
    Have the house to myself tonight fella's, lets get some sort of gaming on.
  • shepx2
    edited October 2011
    I should be on. I'm trading it in on Tuesday since I know Ill never fire it up again if I keep it, so I might as well get another night from it.
  • Grimster74
    edited October 2011
    I'll be picking my copy up from work Tuesday as well, then I'm off Wednesday so I should be on all night with BF3.
  • PrazVT
    edited October 2011
    I haven't played Black Ops in a long time either ... I might be on. I get to download ("preload") BF3 on PC as of last night -haven't had a chance to do it yet. Presumably the 360 version should come in the mail next week ..

Home Theater:

2 Channel:
  • Zeros
    edited October 2011