May I have the forums attention PLEASE?

Options

Comments

• candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited February 2007
    Options
    disneyjoe7 wrote:
    You both are arguing over what's the cause of a medical condition which is sad too me. You both have it so first God Bless, now step back count your blessings and leave it alone. Sad I say Sad.

I didn't know troy had ms. He said something about having a lesion on his head but I thought me meant on the outside of his head like an old gunshot wound or motorcycle asphault burn :)). Mine are on the inside.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I don't have MS. I have a 19mm lesion on my brain. Left side, rear. Like most lesions, it's benign. As far as how it got there, who knows? And, actually, according to the doc, they aren't all that rare. So what?

You are so pathetic it's not even funny. You keep shifting one foot to the other, why? Because, even you know your BS is BS.

If you do have MS and you want to believe it was caused by the mercury in injections, fillings or the boogie man, fine. Just know that NO reputable source (other than the odd anecdotal story) supports that claim. Even the beloved WHO has concluded that fillings do not release enough mercury vapor to rise to the level even CLOSE to being toxic.

I don't know why I bother......people who just want to be paranoid and ignorant, it wouldn't be bad enough if they just kept to themselves, but they want to pass it on to others.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited February 2007
    Options
    :D Harsh
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • jkn
    jkn Posts: 133
    edited February 2007
    Options
    TroyD wrote:
    Even the beloved WHO has concluded that fillings do not release enough mercury vapor to rise to the level even CLOSE to being toxic.

Wow - I mean I love The Who - they've written some amazing songs, but to find out they do scientific research as well. That's just spectacular! ;)

I dearly loved covering I Can See for Miles... wall of noise, utterly fun. Although I do think that song contributed to my hearing loss - drummer always went a bit nuts during that.

Ummm, yeah - back to your regularly scheduled thread.
  • candyliquor35m
    edited February 2007
    Options
    TroyD wrote:
    I don't have MS. I have a 19mm lesion on my brain. Left side, rear. Like most lesions, it's benign. As far as how it got there, who knows? And, actually, according to the doc, they aren't all that rare. So what?

You are so pathetic it's not even funny. You keep shifting one foot to the other, why? Because, even you know your BS is BS.

If you do have MS and you want to believe it was caused by the mercury in injections, fillings or the boogie man, fine. Just know that NO reputable source (other than the odd anecdotal story) supports that claim. Even the beloved WHO has concluded that fillings do not release enough mercury vapor to rise to the level even CLOSE to being toxic.

I don't know why I bother......people who just want to be paranoid and ignorant, it wouldn't be bad enough if they just kept to themselves, but they want to pass it on to others.

BDT

It's all there in black and white. So have fun doing the research. Maybe you can apply to the govt for a grant to prove it one or the other. Guess what? They won't give you the time of day because they don't want you to know the truth. It's just like stem cell research. The govt won't fund it because of the abortion issue so little or no stem research is being done here.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    Options
    This thread is still going? :confused:
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited February 2007
    Options

Yes, its about getting this forum back on track, making it something to be proud of!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Options
    PolkThug wrote:
    Yes, its about getting this forum back on track, making it something to be proud of!

This thread the way it's going is about as far off track as you can get.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited February 2007
    Options

Yes, It's the thread that never ends.
    Yes, it goes on and on my friend!
    Some people started reading it,
    Not knowing what it was
    And now they'll continue reading it forever
    Just because this is the thread that never ends...
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Jstas wrote:
    Yes, It's the thread that never ends.
    Yes, it goes on and on my friend!
    Some people started reading it,
    Not knowing what it was
    And now they'll continue reading it forever
    Just because this is the thread that never ends...

Good lord, thank god shes passed on. I fear for my children and nieces and nephews if they had to watch that.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited February 2007
    Options
    You are welcome 'cause now that song is going to get stuck in your head for hours!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    Options
    :D But oh so true!!!:D

Welcome back Noel!

Good job Troy!:D

Time to add another one to my ignore list!:rolleyes:
    ND13 wrote:
    :D Harsh
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited February 2007
    Options
    i got lost somewhere between page one and this. is this a free post thread?

count me in...add one more to my post count!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited February 2007
    Options
    btw, didn't even realize this was an old thread till i hit page 2.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Options
    BIZILL wrote:
    i got lost somewhere between page one and this. is this a free post thread?

count me in...add one more to my post count!

I'll take another as well. Thanks for letting me quote you.:D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    Options
    cfrizz wrote:
    :D But oh so true!!!:D

Welcome back Noel!

Good job Troy!:D

Time to add another one to my ignore list!:rolleyes:

Cath, if I'm not already on your ignore list :D what is the deal with it???

I think I need to learn how to use it instead of getting ticked off at spouting off at stalkers.

PS: TROY PLEASE CLEAR OUT SOME OF YOUR PMS I'M TRYING TO SEND YOU ONE.

Thanks to both of you,
    Joe
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Naw you're cool Joe!:D

Click on obnoxious offenders name.
    A drop down list will appear.
    Click on View Public Profile.
    On the right hand side it says Add obnoxious person to Ignore List.
    CLICK ON IT!!!

Obnoxious person now goes away!

Life then becomes much nicer!!!:D :D:D

I think I need to learn how to use it instead of getting ticked off at spouting off at stalkers.

Thanks to both of you,
    Joe
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Options

Thanks to both of you,
    Joe

yea Troy, clear out your PMS:rolleyes:
  • TroyD
    edited February 2007
    Options
    It's all there in black and white. So have fun doing the research. Maybe you can apply to the govt for a grant to prove it one or the other. Guess what? They won't give you the time of day because they don't want you to know the truth. It's just like stem cell research. The govt won't fund it because of the abortion issue so little or no stem research is being done here.

So, what research have you done, putz?

So far as I can see...NONE. Except a couple of links to organizations that when traced, lead back to a lawyer who is attempting on behalf of his made up organizations line his pockets in law suits that don't seem to be getting any traction.

BTW, putz, there are 150 years of studies that say fillings are safe. Then again, they are all part of the conspiracy. The reading is all there and I've provided substantial linkage to them. You? You got a big bag of NADA.

As far as myself....maybe one reason that the gov't wouldn't give me money to do research is...oh, I dunno....lemme take a wild stab: maybe I'm not a doctor or scientist of any sort? I dunno, just a wild guess.

So, got any other revelations, putz? I thought not. Wapner is on in five minutes, I know you'd hate to miss it. Ok, bye bye then.

BDT
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Options
    1. putz 137 up, 36 down

(n) a stupid, ignorant person; someone who doesn't pay attention to anything going on; one who makes stupid remarks.

For anyone that was wondering what a putz was, cause I had no clue.

Thanks www.urbandictionary.com
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Options
    yea Troy, clear out your PMS:rolleyes:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
  • TroyD
    edited February 2007
    Options
    OK, OK....PM box cleared.

Sometimes I get behind on my fan mail. You know how it is.

BDT
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    Options
    1. putz 137 up, 36 down

(n) a stupid, ignorant person; someone who doesn't pay attention to anything going on; one who makes stupid remarks.

For anyone that was wondering what a putz was, cause I had no clue.

Thanks www.urbandictionary.com

Putz is yiddish isn't it?
    Jesse, I'm gonna bite someone.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Putz is yiddish isn't it?

1. putz 224 up, 82 down

Literally, vulgar slang for ****, not to be used lightly. More offensive than the schmuck, which can be used affectionately or teasingly. Rarely used to describe the member, schmuck does that. Def. from the "Joys of Yiddish" by Leo Rosten

That the one you were looking for? Once again thanks www.urbandictionary.com
  • candyliquor35m
    edited February 2007
    Options
    It amazes me how some people want to yell and cry so loud so that someone else's opinion doesn't get heard as if they don't trust the rest of society to make their own educated and informed decisions.
  • TroyD
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Possibly because this isn't a case of I think brand A is better than brand B.

This isn't a subjective debate. You pushed an agenda that has very real consequences. To support that agenda you've given nothing of substance. Again, my problem is that there are people stupid enough to believe that BS. Now, in the case of fillings, yes, there are other alternatives. However, in the case of immunizations, that has VERY real, VERY dangerous consequences.

When pressed for details, you offer NOTHING substantive.....just a bunch of hocus pocus from websites that quote sources that are less than credible. If you think that people should actually CONSIDER that horeshit as a viable alternative to 150 years of well substantiated research by people that have no real or percieved interest (ie: stake) in the outcome.

Again, what you do is your business, I could care less. However, when it comes to the safety of others, particularly children....that is serious. So, yes, I will do whatever I can to expose you for the fraud that you are.
  • harold280z
    harold280z Posts: 72
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Well I'm a newbe here & I've had my questions answered. The people here can be very helpful. I've learned some good stuff, got some great advice, purchased some good equipment. Read & shared some good jokes, looked at some really hot ladies, got an idea about what some people like to listen too,found out about some of the best bass tracks on some DVD's. I've got to say I like it here. I'm sure I'll learn more. Then maybe one day I'll be able to share with a newbe, so that they could learn a little. Well that's my story & I'm sticking to it!
    Bedroom Stuff 5.1
    Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS
    Pioneer Elite Blue Ray BDP-05FD
    Monster Power HTS3500
    Harmont Remote 880
    Sony Bravia KDL40S2400
    Polk RTi8's Front
    Polk T20E's Rear
    Polk RM202 Center
    Martin Logan Abyss Sub:D :D ::D

Basement Stuff 7.1
    Sony STR ES5000
    Sony DVD NC55ES
    Pioneer Elite DVD DV48AV
    Pioneer Elite 910HD
    Monster Power HTS3600
    Harmony Remote 688
    Warfedale Diamond 8.4 Front
    Warfedale Diamond 8.2 Sides & Rear
    Warfedale Diamond 8 Center
    SVS PB12-Plus/2 Sub:D:D :D
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    edited February 2007
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    Global warming my arse, it's single digits outside. :(

Below Zero where I'm at. I guess Global Warming doesn't happen in the Midwest :confused: .

A study done by myself over the past fews days has determined there is no such thing as global warming.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited February 2007
    Options
    harold280z wrote:
    Well I'm a newbe here & I've had my questions answered. The people here can be very helpful. I've learned some good stuff, got some great advice, purchased some good equipment. Read & shared some good jokes, looked at some really hot ladies, got an idea about what some people like to listen too,found out about some of the best bass tracks on some DVD's. I've got to say I like it here. I'm sure I'll learn more. Then maybe one day I'll be able to share with a newbe, so that they could learn a little. Well that's my story & I'm sticking to it!
    Canada.gif
  • harold280z
    harold280z Posts: 72
    edited February 2007
    Options
    PolkThug wrote:
    Canada.gif

That's funny!
    Bedroom Stuff 5.1
    Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS
    Pioneer Elite Blue Ray BDP-05FD
    Monster Power HTS3500