Lesson Learned kick Ben Thread

Comments

• rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited June 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    I'll bet it looked just like Ron.

It will take a heck of a lot more (moral) fiber for that!
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited June 2007
    Welcome to thr threadjacking thread part deux
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited June 2007
    tommyboy wrote: »
    Sorry man, but I happen to be the dump king of Schmuckville... Nice try!

If you want to be the true dump king, you gotta go through me.

C'mon, bring it on!... too afraid?

Be afraid... be very very afraid.

You guys are all amateurs. You couldn't hold a match to the QUANTITY of **** I put out. I think my system is on overload, because I seriously, will push out as much as 6 crapper's full EVERY day! And these aren't little loads either... I'm not a big long juicy kinda **** guy, but a good pound worth of poo that takes as many as three flushes to get down. Now that is a worthwhile dump.

And yes, last week, one day I hit it 6 times... and every time i filled her up. I seriously think I need to visit the doctor for the amount that passes thru these intestines!!!

Beat that boys. :cool: :D
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited June 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »

You guys are all amateurs. You couldn't hold a match to the QUANTITY of **** I put out. I think my system is on overload, because I seriously, will push out as much as 6 crapper's full EVERY day! And these aren't little loads either... I'm not a big long juicy kinda **** guy, but a good pound worth of poo that takes as many as three flushes to get down. Now that is a worthwhile dump.

And yes, last week, one day I hit it 6 times... and every time i filled her up. I seriously think I need to visit the doctor for the amount that passes thru these intestines!!!

wtf do you eat. :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited June 2007
    when your running into third and you think that it's a ****....diarreaha..**** ****..diarreaha waaaaaaaaaaa...............

sorry there mr crapola. poo piles can't compare to the full on ****, there half-life is just to short, a formed **** has an entire life cycle, from a living thing to the death of bowl, some turds deserve a full on funeral service, with a eulogy centering on the art form of a ****.....

The symbolism of the Beached **** rising, its stink molecules reaching out to all who pass, ahhhh.....within this metaphor lay a portion of the meaning of life////

RT1
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007
    i have a stomach ache today....feels like im pooing razor blades :(
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2007
    JHC,, shakes head,,, walks away.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007
    JHC,, shakes head,,, walks away.

I wish i could walk away after pooing like that......instead it hurts so bad I kinda waddle away. :(
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited June 2007
    Welcome to thr threadjacking thread part deux

I know a UAW guy that says that he doesn't sweat on company time and he doesn't **** on his own!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007

Could it be that you are just full of ****???:eek: :D:p
  • MrNightly
    edited June 2007
    Could it be that you are just full of ****???:eek: :D:p

I thought about that.. then promptly decided... NAH!

:);):D
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    Denon 3805

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited June 2007
    Let this post die will already.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    wow man, this thread went to a very very bad place.

your all sick f%cks, and thats why I hang out here :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited June 2007

No.... I can't beat that:o

Alright you win:(

But at least my turds are more quality than quantity. My turds are so nice and juicy you would mistake it be a chocolate popsicle. I may not be able to fill 6 bowls, but at least mine go down nice and easy.:cool:
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    I haven't pinched a loaf in six years.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited June 2007
    I haven't pinched a loaf in six years.

So I guess we could get away with saying your full of ****
  • MrNightly
    edited June 2007
    tommyboy wrote: »
    No.... I can't beat that:o

Alright you win:(

But at least my turds are more quality than quantity. My turds are so nice and juicy you would mistake it be a chocolate popsicle. I may not be able to fill 6 bowls, but at least mine go down nice and easy.:cool:

Ya, you guys all brag on the Quality side of things... what would you rather have? A rifle that takes out one from long distances, or a machine gun with rapid fire potential that can damage an army? :D Plus, nothing like looking down to a huge pile of poo and realize you deposited that. Oh ya.

At least that's how I look at it. Pop, pop, pop! Boom! Pop Pop.

Sweeeeeet relief!
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    Denon 3805

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    So I guess we could get away with saying your full of ****

I prefer to think of it as effervescently brimming with the poo.

You say to-mato
    I say tom-ato
    Let's just call the whole thing off
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited June 2007
    What happens when you are so proud that you know you just squeezed out a log that had to have been between a foot to a foot and a half long in one continuous, long, wonderful shot?

You can't take a picture of it because somehow it snaked itself right down the commode. I guess the weight of the first part pulled out the last of it.

"There's no **** like a Papa-John's ****.":D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited June 2007
    So, my kids and I argue all the time about toilet paper.

I (correctly) prefer the Walgreens Mega roll. Sure it's single-ply, but it's cheap, it lasts forever, and it has the strength needed by a professional popper such as myself.

They go for the Charmin. Two-ply, which is nice, I guess..... but you might as well be wiping with a fistful of cotton balls.

So .... what's your preference ?
    Sal Palooza
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007

I (correctly) prefer the Walgreens Mega roll. Sure it's single-ply, but it's cheap, it lasts forever, and it has the strength needed by a professional popper such as myself.

They go for the Charmin. Two-ply, which is nice, I guess..... but you might as well be wiping with a fistful of cotton balls.

I use Charmin Two-ply exclusively. My **** takes only the softest paper available.

At work we have the cheap commercial stuff.....might as well just use your fingers cause it ends up ripping right through anyway. It just can't handle the soft wet ones I take at work(only reason I dump at work is cause my stomach is killing me which ultimately leads to a nasty wet one).
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007

Every time I use Charmin I have to clean the fingernail of my middle finger!!! Scott & the cheap commercial stuff is all I use . . . you need a good scratchy surface to scrap that butt clean!
  • engtaz
    edited June 2007
    Should this all be in threadjacking thread??????????????????? or it's own thread.
    engtaz

• hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    engtaz wrote: »
    Should this all be in threadjacking thread??????????????????? or it's own thread.

Go scratch your ****!
  • engtaz
    edited June 2007
    wow that took thought
    engtaz

• hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    engtaz wrote: »
    wow that took thought

Don't even go there!
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    edited June 2007
    The end all - be all for **** hygiene has to be the flushable baby wipes. ever since we started potty training our daughter, I got the idea to use them for myself. what a wise decision it was. It is the best thing since sliced bread.

Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • BaggedLancer
    edited June 2007
    shawn474 wrote: »
    The end all - be all for **** hygiene has to be the flushable baby wipes. ever since we started potty training our daughter, I got the idea to use them for myself. what a wise decision it was. It is the best thing since sliced bread.

Shawn

Tried those.....leaves me with that swamp-**** feeling when I get up and start walking....it's gross.
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    shawn474 wrote: »

Shawn

I've been using them since the 80s. . .since the advent of their use, I've never ever got IA (ichy ****) again. Pretty much 27 years IA free!!!
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    Tried those.....leaves me with that swamp-**** feeling when I get up and start walking....it's gross.

You've got to do a couple of follow up wipes with regular toilet paper to dry it up!!!