Lesson Learned kick Ben Thread

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited May 2007
    Relax you freaks, keep it civil.

Oh, and *KICK*
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited May 2007
    Five more views =1200 views. Its worse than a soap opera with some of you guys.

Edit
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,571
    edited May 2007
    Did I ever tell you guys how much I like pringles.

You can wear them on your finger and they are a tastey treat.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited May 2007
    Energizer bunny...............it keeps going and going.................
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,161
    edited May 2007
    Originally Posted by JimBRICK View Post
    but can you hold on to it for 2 weeks so I can ask my neighbours

Perhaps you should change your name to JimPRICK instead of JimBRICK:rolleyes:
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • daboyz
    edited May 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Perhaps you should change your name to JimPRICK instead of JimBRICK:rolleyes:

Now,................that will leave a mark!!!!!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    daboyz wrote: »
    Now,................that will leave a mark!!!!!

Yo Bro, you have to pay royalties on unquoted material!!!:D :p
  • daboyz
    edited May 2007
    :D Can I pay tomorrow? :p
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    daboyz wrote: »
    :D Can I pay tomorrow? :p

Make sure you are calling dibs on it if you are. Miscommunication can be a ****!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited May 2007
    YOU SUCK!!!!

wait, what happened? nm I don't care. :)
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    He made a mistake, let it go. So he's a hypocrite, most people are about one thing or another (it's fine if you get hit, but not if I do..etc...).

Call the whaaaaaaaaabulance and lets be done with this.
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    He made a mistake, let it go. So he's a hypocrite, most people are about one thing or another (it's fine if you get hit, but not if I do..etc...).

Call the whaaaaaaaaabulance and lets be done with this.

This post is way to mature for this thread. Please post somewhere else.:p
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dudeinaroom
    edited May 2007
    I think the number is 44834827378
  • dudeinaroom
    edited May 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »

Sorry, you f-in suck, is that better
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »

Uh, you forfeited the moral high ground awhile ago, chief.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    TroyD wrote: »

BDT

Yes oh great polk god
    Forgive me Troy for I have sinned
    Yawn
    Thanks
    Ben
  • dudeinaroom
    edited May 2007
    kick, kick, kick, cool you down kick kickkickkick ok thats good kick kick
  • dudeinaroom
    edited May 2007
    kick kick look at the post count go up.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited May 2007
    kick, kick, kick, cool you down kick kickkickkick ok thats good kick kick

276283oeknvz7m8i.gif

there's always room for a dancing ninja turtle :p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    276283oeknvz7m8i.gif

there's always room for a dancing ninja turtle :p

too funny
    my butt is getting more tired than sore now
    two turtles is better than one:)
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    "Can you feel the love tonight?"
    EJ
    Thanks
    Ben
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007
    Well, I'd personally like to thank everyone for lowering the bar and making it possible for me to become confused at a much lower level, thereby allowing me to save energy.

So .... did Willow make like a marriage proposal to JimBrick, or ... what ......
    ....like the horse thing and all ..... can ...... does that mean ........

:confused:
    Sal Palooza
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    TroyD wrote: »

BDT

Troy, your statement to Ben is a little like Donald Trump self-appointing himself as a moral center for young coeds.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    Willow wrote: »
    **** YOU JIM and the **** HORSE YOU RODE IN ON !

no need for you to mock me

would you like some cheese on your WAHWICH??????
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • dudeinaroom
    edited May 2007
    BLAH BLAH BLAH kick
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2007
    eh, whatever.

You want to make any more racist comments, Ron?

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited May 2007
    I don't get it... How come my great thread about how much paris hilton sucks at singing(and at life) gets deleted in 3 hours, but a meaningless thread like this keeps going... what gives?
    :p
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    tommyboy wrote: »
    I don't get it... How come my great thread about how much paris hilton sucks at singing(and at life) gets deleted in 3 hours, but a meaningless thread like this keeps going... what gives?
    :p

Some people like to bash, and people are entertained by bashing.

Over 1800 views
    waaaaaaaaaaaaa
    kick kick
    Thanks
    Ben
  • scottnbnj
    scottnbnj Posts: 709
    edited May 2007
    f1 nailed it early on.

you keep waving your bad juju stick and then you act surprised that people respond. poor you.

)
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    scottnbnj wrote: »
    f1 nailed it early on.

you keep waving your bad juju stick and then you act surprised that people respond. poor you.

)

I am not surprised at all. I have seen it before. It has reached a new low. If people have nothing better to do than bash... well bash away. To bad I'm not local they could tie me to a stake, set me on fire.
    Thanks
    Ben