Lesson Learned kick Ben Thread

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,571
    edited May 2007
    Ben

You are an idiot. Stop posting.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    I never said scumbag, you did.
    In fact I didn't call him a low life.
    But I have been called a low life;) (by people that don't know me)
    The stupidity continues.

Oh really?
    Hoser you don't know that Troy is a low life.:rolleyes:

I guess that isn't calling someone a lowlife. :rolleyes:

Yes, the stupidity DOES continue, just on your side of the screen.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    Just let it die.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    Well I'm done with this pissing match. The point I was trying to convey is that you don't really now some one by a couple post on the forum. The guys that know me, and the guys that know Troy will still be our friends. All that has been acomplished is I learned that pride should drive your mind or emotions.
    Best wishes to all
    Even the guys, and gals that now think I'm a dirt bag.
    BTW this sure has turn into a bug ugly snow ball!

This seems to be another invitation for a pissing match....Good luck with the whole "victim" thing......
  • dudeinaroom
    edited June 2007
    Kick, great, I had to resurrect the horse so we could kick some more.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    Dang, I really haven't had a chance to prepare anything ..... you'll have to wait, while I "freshen" up !

:rolleyes:
    Sal Palooza
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    Dang, I really haven't had a chance to prepare anything ..... you'll have to wait, while I "freshen" up !

:rolleyes:

A Summers Eve can happen anytime......:eek: :D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    Just let it die.

Good job!!!

Kick, great, I had to resurrect the horse so we could kick some more.

Fickleness runs rampant on this forum!!! LOL:D :D:D:p
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited June 2007
    Willow wrote: »
    **** YOU JIM and the **** HORSE YOU RODE IN ON !

no need for you to mock me

Now you got the Canucks fighting each other :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    I made a HUMONGUS dump 2-nite, just thought I'd share!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited June 2007
    I'll bet it looked just like Ron.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited June 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    I made a HUMONGUS dump 2-nite, just thought I'd share!

Nothing quite feels like that does it? Around here, I'm the dump king! :D A Title I bear with honor!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »
    Nothing quite feels like that does it? Around here, I'm the dump king! :D A Title I bear down with honor!

I fixed it for you!:D
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    I'll bet it looked just like Ron.
    Naaah, it was WAY too solid for that comparison.. It showed some backbone...
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited June 2007
    Naaah, it was WAY too solid for that comparison.. It showed some backbone...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited June 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »
    Nothing quite feels like that does it? Around here, I'm the dump king! :D A Title I bear with honor!

Sorry man, but I happen to be the dump king of Schmuckville... Nice try!

If you want to be the true dump king, you gotta go through me.

C'mon, bring it on!... too afraid?
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    I don't know, have you given birth to 18" long baseballs? If not eff off and make room for the pro's.
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    I don't know, have you given birth to 18" long baseballs? If not eff off and make room for the pro's.

Damn the thought of that is painful!!!:eek:
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007

Is a two foot Coke can big enough?:D
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    No crap (pun intended), you eat a wheel of cheese and drink half a case of stout and see what comes out. Pregnant? Eff that, been there, done worse...
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    Is a two foot Coke can big enough?:D

Dude, if you can push that without blood, you are the man... Ok, now back on topic...
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited June 2007
    Everytime I Beach One, I feel so proud, seeing that perfectly formed **** still steaming, curving and rising up and out of the water, then laying on that clean white porcelin is a moment you never get tired of.

RT1
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    Everytime I Beach One, I feel so proud, seeing that perfectly formed **** still steaming, curving and rising up and out of the water, then laying on that clean white porcelin is a moment you never get tired of.

RT1

ah, but do you sigh with pride when it doesn't break apart on the first flush and you need need to let it soak before the pipes will even accept your gift?
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited June 2007
    Well, admit it is hard to flush it at all..........seeing the log as it twists and turns, struggling against the plunge to the big septic nap.......a Freudian Paradise......
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited June 2007

RT1

I couldn't agree more except I enjoy beaching a pile rather than a nicely formed ****. Nothing makes more proud than seeing a pile of steaming dump laying on the clean white porcelin.
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited June 2007
    WTF I must be bored reading this crap:eek:

Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited June 2007
    For the love of God, please, somebody, post a nude pic so Polk will delete this thread.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    "Push Out" ?!?

Heck, you're not in the "Big Boy League" until you have to go in after them boys !!!

.....unless you're using the "Tinky-Winky TeleTubby" method.

TinkyWinky Lower Pipe Cleaning Service

You know, I just bet you have.

:eek:
    Sal Palooza
  • dudeinaroom
    edited June 2007