Lesson Learned kick Ben Thread

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited May 2007
    tommyboy wrote: »
    I don't get it... How come my great thread about how much paris hilton sucks at singing(and at life) gets deleted in 3 hours, but a meaningless thread like this keeps going... what gives?
    :p

Because this is more entertaining than Paris Hilton.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    alright I'm done kickin' give me a call ben
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited May 2007
    alright I'm done kickin' give me a call ben

Heeeeeeeeeey Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    eh, whatever.

You want to make any more racist comments, Ron?

BDT

If being american and buying american make me a racist... so be it.
    Koreans can drive their Kia's. I'll drive my Silverado (purchased with my employee discount). BTW, the other thing I learned on this thread is that when Troy edit's a thread... that means he deletes the original entirely and replaces it with a completely different post.
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Koreans can drive their Kia's. I'll drive my Silverado (purchased with my employee discount). BTW, the other thing I learned on this thread is that when Troy edit's a thread... that means he deletes the original entirely and replaces it with a completely different post.

Be careful. Troy has an angry inner child. He will read all your post like a political campaign manager... He can and will use them against you. Then the angry sheep mob will hunt you down:eek:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
    Angry little child indeed.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    Angry little child indeed.
    BTW, the other thing I learned on this thread is that when Troy edit's a thread... that means he deletes the original entirely and replaces it with a completely different post.

You mean like you did here!
    Angry little children should have their mouth's washed out with soap.

Pot calling the kettle black.
  • rskarvan
    edited May 2007
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    AND THESE are the days of our lives
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited May 2007

How about the comment where you said the Korean culture was disgusting and then proceeded to expound....I think THAT was the comment that tipped me off.

Yeah, I admit, I've got low tolerance for whinners and racists. Silly me.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    Troys back. Digging dirt. What context was that comment in? I have better things to do than dig up dirt.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    As for whinners... Now thats calling the kettle black!
    Thanks
    Ben
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Why isn't this thread shut down and deleted yet? It's completely pointless, name bashing nonsense, and bringing out the maturity of the 12 year old who started it...

Just delete it and move on.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited May 2007
    These type of threads are good, you get to see the true character of your fellow polk members, some are low life some just point it out, you get to decide which is which
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »
    Why isn't this thread shut down and deleted yet? It's completely pointless, name bashing nonsense, and bringing out the maturity of the 12 year old who started it...

Just delete it and move on.

It's elementary school my dear Watson, and I'm not done till Troy meets me out in the playground after school! :p
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    hoosier21 wrote: »
    These type of threads are good, you get to see the true character of your fellow polk members, some are low life some just point it out, you get to decide which is which

Hoser you don't know that Troy is a low life.:rolleyes:
    Thanks
    Ben
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Hoser you don't know that Troy is a low life.:rolleyes:

Yup, he's such a lowlife that he's donated most of his adult life serving this country protecting our freedoms.

Yup, such a lowlife that he opened his home not once, but twice to complete strangers on the internet and spent his own money to entertain dozens of people who he met for the first time at his door step.

Yup, such a scumbag that he has routinely driven hundreds of miles just to help someone out.

Yup... BDT is a complete douchebag for calling someone out on their crap. :rolleyes:

Get a life...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Yup, he's such a lowlife that he's donated most of his adult life serving this country protecting our freedoms.

Yup, such a lowlife that he opened his home not once, but twice to complete strangers on the internet and spent his own money to entertain dozens of people who he met for the first time at his door step.

Yup, such a scumbag that he has routinely driven hundreds of miles just to help someone out.

Yup... BDT is a complete douchebag for calling someone out on their crap. :rolleyes:

Get a life...

Yup, Troy is such a lowlife that when he found out that I had lost 95% of my record collection to water damage and mold he sent me, the very next week, a box with atleast 40 records in it.!!! Ben you are way off on this one there Brother.
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    I was being funny. I guess that you missed it. I know who is being called the low life. He has very plainly been portraying that on me for quit a while thank you. Ya know that what I like about the internet. I have been judged by people who don't even know me, or know what I have done for people, or what I have gone through. All I wanted to do was hook up a couple Polkies with good gear cheap. Keep on keeping on fellas.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »

Get a life...

I never said scumbag, you did.
    In fact I didn't call him a low life.
    But I have been called a low life;) (by people that don't know me)
    The stupidity continues.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hoosier21
    edited May 2007
    It has been clear for 2-3 days who is the dickhead and who is not

you have been owned over and over, shut your dumb mouth and it MIGHT blow over, keep it up and you will find yourself lonely on this board
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    Tell me why I am a dick head (the name calling persist).
    Yawn
    Thanks
    Ben
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,571
    edited May 2007
    Ben,
    I dont know you. But I have been on this board for 4-5 years now (if not longer, god forbid) and Ive been on the receiving and delivering end of attention.

What you are doing right now... just makes you look bad. Get over yourself and move on, life will continue believe or not whether you are satisfied with the verdict. One thing is for sure, if you want to be accepted or w/e by the group here - you are failing miserably. Move on, drink some cranberry juice, enjoy your period and get on with your life.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Move on, drink some cranberry juice, enjoy your period and get on with your life.

Now that, my lad, is CLASSIC.

PURE GOLD!!! :D
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• hoosier21
    edited May 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Tell me why I am a dick head (the name calling persist).
    Yawn

I did not call you a dickhead, but great assumption
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited May 2007
    WOW, to think I completly missed this lovefest....LOL

Trey, the cranberry juice....NICE!!!!! :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    On a serious note Post 78 and 79 really hit the nail on the head. They thought I was calling Troy a low life, and they know him. So they jumped on me. Now I have only been on here 6 months, and have actually meet one person once. So nobody here actually really knows me. They are judging me on what others are saying. Not by knowing me. As for the group not liking me. It isn't Polk Forum that doesn't like me its a small hand full of members. I have enjoy learning here, and sharing what I have learned. Members have contacted me, and we have chatted. I will still have all of the same people to talk to except maybe one after all is said, and done.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited May 2007
    you keep saying that we are judging you without knowing you/ What better way to get to know someone than read their own words and see how they handle themselves.

to me it seems that you are acting like a 15 post troll starting a cable debate. which is fine, I guess, but quit with the "mr. innocent" routine;)
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • ben62670
    edited May 2007
    Well I'm done with this pissing match. The point I was trying to convey is that you don't really now some one by a couple post on the forum. The guys that know me, and the guys that know Troy will still be our friends. All that has been acomplished is I learned that pride should drive your mind or emotions.
    Best wishes to all
    Even the guys, and gals that now think I'm a dirt bag.
    BTW this sure has turn into a bug ugly snow ball!
    Thanks
    Ben
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited May 2007