PolkAudio - CSi5 (Center)
    PolkAudio - FXi3 (Back and Surround)
    SVS - PB-12/Plus (Subwoofer)
    Bluejean Cables - Interconnects
    Logitech Harmony 880 - Remote
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    I found last night to be a little far fetched. House arrest on a huge private ranch for Logan when they know he plotted and executed the assassination of an ex-president, when they know he brought that nerve gas around and killed so many people with it, it just doesn't sound right.

Anyone else find the Morris/Cloey thing amusing? Especially when she stormed in the mens room, yelled at him, he said he wasn't drinking then pulled out a small flask about 3/4 empty right after she walked out. It's kind of an interesting concept them having him be an alcoholic; I have a feeling it will play a major role in future episodes.

First episode that Jack really showed affection for Marilyn, touching her face, etc. I have a feeling down the road it's going to lead to him admitting he had an affair with Teri and that Marilyns son is really Jacks kid, which makes Kim and the kid brother and sister. Sound strange though having an affair with your brothers wife.....but I wouldn't put it past Jack, it's definately something he could get away with.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    You know, President Logan, from last season...?

24paneldiscussion.jpg

Yeah, I was just confused by the phrase "Logan's Heroes"....

I'll be honest, with all the good TV on right now, 24 is starting to bore me. It's actually a decent season, but it can't match how good and original a show like Heroes has been.

Not that I'm gonna stop watching.... :)

BTW, Mark, it has been admitted that Jack and Marilyn were together before either were married.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:

BTW, Mark, it has been admitted that Jack and Marilyn were together before either were married.

yea, but I wanna know if the kid is Jacks. Cause if the kid is jacks then that means Jack did have the affair since the kid is younger than kim. And if that is the case, then Jack is a badass for having an affair with his brothers wife and getting away with it.
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited February 2007
    Holydoc wrote:
    Early,

Here you go. You can watch the whole episode here:

http://www.fox.com/home.htm

Thanks. Caught up now.

BTW -- the whole presidential assassination and terrorist bombs plots are getting stale. The writers are extremely talented -- just wondering why they haven't been more creative this season.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • bobman1235
    edited March 2007
    Looks like all you Kim haters may be in luck when the movie comes out - she says she hasn't been contacted.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:
    Looks like all you Kim haters may be in luck when the movie comes out - she says she hasn't been contacted.

I don't even need to read it and I know that's great news. Now she just needs to find a movie she gets nekkid in and plays a good role.

And I hope it's a 24 hour long movie.
  • bobman1235
    edited March 2007
    I watched that movie The Quiet where she spends most of her time in either a cheerleading uniform or underwear. Hot as hell. Unfortunately one of the big themes of the movie was that her father was molesting her. So it kind of took away a lot of the hot vibe.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I watched that movie The Quiet where she spends most of her time in either a cheerleading uniform or underwear. Hot as hell. Unfortunately one of the big themes of the movie was that her father was molesting her. So it kind of took away a lot of the hot vibe.

That's coming from netflix this week.....can't wait.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited March 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:

Watched it last night. Good movie and I couldn't agree more with you about the molesting issue.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    Yessssss Kim Raver is back.........:D

Great episode tonight.....they finished with the terrorist crap and now Jack gets to play with the Chinese again.....w00t!
  • MattN03
    MattN03 Posts: 558
    edited April 2007

Great episode tonight.....they finished with the terrorist crap and now Jack gets to play with the Chinese again.....w00t!

It's about to get ugly for Jack I'm afraid. He sure took care of Fayed and his men! :D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    MattN03 wrote: »
    It's about to get ugly for Jack I'm afraid. He sure took care of Fayed and his men! :D

haha yea, even Doyle was like "Damn jack"
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,710
    edited April 2007

Of course...you know "The Nine" was cancelled by ABC (after a long denial period), so she's looking for work again. Funny how these things inter-twine.

They always use the last 1 or 2 episodes to set up the next season. Although, my wife and I have agreed that we are not going to watch another season of 24. Too much unbelievablility in the last couple seasons. She gets annoyed because I repeatedly say, "That's it, I'm not watching this anymore!"

It was a great episode tonight though. Probably one of the best all season.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    Wayne: "You're asking me to authorize a suicide mission!"

Jack: "Mr. President, YOU OWE ME"

Right from the previews for next week :D
  • billbillw
    edited April 2007
    Geeze, here I was thinking the season was almost over, but I looked at the website and realized that the day started at 6:00am. There should still be 7 hours of the day left! Evidentally, they are leaving quite a bit of time for the Jack/Audrey/Chinese storyline to work out.
  • Early B.
    edited April 2007
    Great show last night!! By far, the best episode this season.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

• BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    billbillw wrote: »
    Geeze, here I was thinking the season was almost over, but I looked at the website and realized that the day started at 6:00am. There should still be 7 hours of the day left! Evidentally, they are leaving quite a bit of time for the Jack/Audrey/Chinese storyline to work out.

Jack and Audrey need time to make babies. ;)
  • MattN03
    edited April 2007
    Jack and Audrey need time to make babies. ;)

ROFL
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    MattN03 wrote: »
    ROFL

It's true, jack probably hasn't got laid in well over 2 years because of all the time he spent with the chinese......don't you think he wants to make babies asap?
  • bobman1235
    edited April 2007
    Who would wanna make babies with old horse face Audrey anyway?
  • MattN03
    edited April 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »

Yeah, I wish they'd bring Kim back :D Not for Jack though!!! :eek:
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007

HEY! :(
  • billbillw
    edited April 2007
    HEY! :(

Gotta agree with Bob on this one. Ever look at her face straight on? I've seen boxers with better looking noses. Her eyes are uneven, her jaw is crooked. Very unsymmetrical face, reminescent of a Picaso painting if you ask me.

Audrey_Raines.jpg
  • Early B.
    edited April 2007
    Hey, stop talking about Jack's woman!! Jack ain't exactly the most handsome guy in the world, either.

• bobman1235
    edited April 2007
    Well, Jack's also 5'3", so I guess beggars can't be choosers.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited April 2007
    billbillw wrote: »
    Gotta agree with Bob on this one. Ever look at her face straight on? I've seen boxers with better looking noses. Her eyes are uneven, her jaw is crooked. Very unsymmetrical face, reminescent of a Picaso painting if you ask me.

Audrey_Raines.jpg

That's why God invented paper bags, plastic bags, and pillows. :p
  • Early B.
    edited April 2007
    Well, Jack's also 5'3", so I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Huh? Jack is only 5'3"????

IMDB has him listed as 5'11", although he's probably shorter than that, but he ain't 5'3". I think you've got him mixed up with Danny DeVito or Prince.

• bobman1235
    edited April 2007
    Hmph. All the stories / rumors about Kiefer have him clocking in about 5'6", but all official sites put him closer to 5'10" or 5'11" (whihc is my height, so I can't mock it).

Ignore me.
  • billbillw
    edited April 2007
    That's why God invented paper bags, plastic bags, and pillows. :p

Also why God made it dark at night! Keep the lightswitch off!