• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,104
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    Boo
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,348
    Options
    32j9o7ptmr67.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,629
    Options
    s311p9h7ikzp.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    :p

I can't help what people send me, sir.
    g990e0pt8dfq.png

Reminds me of this girl one night at band camp. 🤣

[/quote]

Reminds me of Arby's... We have the meats!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,635
    Options
    x5l9txps60ry.png

I bet the swimming pool is on the top floor.....
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,422
    Options
    Took the words right out of my mouth...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    Options

53109381510_678a9ee4b8_b.jpg

Another childhood belief -- shattered.

• Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    x5l9txps60ry.png

I bet the swimming pool is on the top floor.....

The new and improved Bang Bus.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    53110124408_81054bcf0e_b.jpg

53109827119_f14ee181f6_b.jpg

53110120603_bf97fff6d3_b.jpg

53110018190_acb917803b_b.jpg

Perhaps (?) due to the immense amount of rain we've had this summer... the goldenrod is phenomenal this year.

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,635
    Options
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Actually goldenrod gets a bad rap vis-a-vis allergies. Ragweed is usually the culprit.
    Goldenrod just kinda gets caught at the scene of the crime...
    B)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,519
    Options
    I've got some kinda weed growing in my yard that looks kinda like that, except not golden. and hasn't bloomed. It's like super miniature dandelions at the bloom ends.

I thought it was part of some wildflower packs I bought, but so far isn't doing anything cool.
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Perhaps (?) due to the immense amount of rain we've had this summer... the goldenrod is phenomenal this year.

I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    Options
    I've got some kinda weed growing in my yard that looks kinda like that, except not golden. and hasn't bloomed. It's like super miniature dandelions at the bloom ends.

I thought it was part of some wildflower packs I bought, but so far isn't doing anything cool.

Not sure what the name is, but it's nasty stuff. Yank them out before they bloom and get the roots. I'm serious.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,422
    Options
    2dwhgz1i0br2.jpg

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    edited August 2023
    Options
    ibid.
    (or maybe more like op. cit. come to think of it)

53110419573_eed67e9e27_b.jpg

53110330375_4b8fbb9c90_b.jpg

53110419518_f32287e165_b.jpg

53110122419_06acccc7d6_b.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Options

F1nut wrote: »

Not sure what the name is, but it's nasty stuff. Yank them out before they bloom and get the roots. I'm serious.

yeah -- hard to tell. Lots of invasives everywhere, though, nowadays. Some of 'em are pretty freaking nasty.
    There are some good online plant ID programs. I usually use this one, FWIW.
    Upload a photo and it'll give you its best guess(es), with some assessment of confidence & links to more info for the match(es).

https://identify.plantnet.org/

• mhardy6647
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Just to demonstrate: https://identify.plantnet.org/

I uploaded the photo to the left, which I took this spring in the marshy ditch next to our road down near the bottom of the hill to Plantnet. Plantnet (in this case, correctly :) ) identified the best match from their database as the marsh marigold.

cco1rb9coyj2.png
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,629
    Options
    ilf5ehqydx7m.jpeg

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • F1nut
    Options
    I want one B)

President of Club Polk