Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,434
    65jdd8nw2b4n.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,434
    q2h1u0obc6d5.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,892
    Drugs are bad, Mmmkay?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,627
    edited August 2023
    "It's like a "Wild Kingdom" episode"

(Tony M): "Geez, look at all the bats ! ....485, 486, 487....where are they all coming from, Honey ?"

(Mrs. Tony) : " In rhe name of gawd, Tony. ..HELP ! They're swarming my face . ..
    ...mmmph.....mmmph......
    ...can't ........breathe ...."

(Tony M) : "Don't worry, Honey, with our Mutual of Omaha Insurance I'm sure that you're covered for whatever is happening underneath that mound of bats on your head. "

Yep, just like "Wild Kingdom"

DISCLAIMER: It's very cool what Tony M is doing and , no, I don't want Mrs. Tony M
    to get smooshed by swarms of bats. 👍
    Sal Palooza
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,077
    ^^^^
    Cue the "Your Momma" joke in 3....2....1
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,129
    edited August 2023
    "It's like a "Wild Kingdom" episode"

(Tony M): "Geez, look at all the bats ! ....485, 486, 487....where are they all coming from, Honey ?"

(Mrs. Tony) : " In rhe name of gawd, Tony. ..HELP ! They're swarming my face . ..
    ...mmmph.....mmmph......
    ...can't ........breathe ...."

(Tony M) : "Don't worry, Honey, with our Mutual of Omaha Insurance I'm sure that you're covered for whatever is happening underneath that mound of bats on your head. "

Yep, just like "Wild Kingdom"

DISCLAIMER: It's very cool what Tony M is doing and , no, I don't want Mrs. Tony M
    to get smooshed by swarms of bats. 👍

Mrs. Tony M says thank you for thinking about her safety. She and I got a big laugh from your scenario.

I counted 52 tonight. :o:D
    Post edited by Tony M on
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,129
    edited August 2023
    I hope this works. I was counting and then went with 1-9 between the 10 counts. Nancy took 2 video sequences.

This one is 23 to 52. Her earlier video is closer and starts at 1 I believe.

We're not familiar with taking videos at all. Sorry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15VYGdrHwoxyftzBbPA-6pfGho-OKduXn/view?usp=drive_web

Not much but this goes to 13 I think. She tried to zoom in and saw the blurry image so she turned her camera off instead of backing back up. :s At least she turned in back on quickly and got the 52 count. :) They seem to be multiplying by the day. :o

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zN2bvIy1k9ORNhHviOSVEEDW7nRfQhz7/view?usp=drive_web
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,136
    j6820u03sgco.jpg

You don't hear or see much written about this one. Was held at the Atlantic City Racetrack in Hamilton Township. Attendance was 100,000+ August 1-2-3 1969. Same month as Woodstock.

• Son's Black Lab, while a bit of a shameless trollop, also takes secret pleasure IMO in trying to squash rhe Maine Coon cat. 😳

gs5fq28c6iqe.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,823
    n91iteaofjy8.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,169
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    n91iteaofjy8.jpeg

RED TRUCK? Maybe they have a kid, or grand kid that pronounced it WEDTWUK
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,357
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    9s4xo1ylyvbb.jpg

Logan’s Run?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    n91iteaofjy8.jpeg

RED TRUCK? Maybe they have a kid, or grand kid that pronounced it WEDTWUK

Or, it belongs to Elmer Fudd.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    ohbtlge2puez.jpg
    3tx9345spftq.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    Loved that movie when I was a kid. Favorite scene - still gives me chills - they're running into the park... "I think we lost 'em!" The camera shifts to the empty sidewalk in the dark, and then The Baseball Furies start to rise over the hill, and that eerie music fades in... and then becomes that bad-a anthem.
    t1gugtlj2jnk.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,169
    I still love that movie, I used to watch it at least once a year but I have been busy with other things the last 2-3 years..
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,577
    He just saved 100 bucks. Smart man
  • bcwsrt
    Where do they put the cane/wheelchair/crutches? 😳

Brian

• charley96
    charley96 Posts: 314
    Couldn't imagine what the house looks like.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,282
    charley96 wrote: »
    Couldn't imagine what the house looks like.

I’m betting that is the house..

If not then we already know what their house looks like!
  • bcwsrt
    edited August 2023
    charley96 wrote: »
    p1dg1ryu75l8.jpeg

Sweet Baby Jesus. I just realized where you took that pic. It's a local! 😂

Brian

• charley96 wrote: »
    p1dg1ryu75l8.jpeg

That Nestle Crunch Bar sitting on the dash isn't going to last long 🥺😥
    It was a good boi. 😥
    Sal Palooza