Sardonicism.

so many syllables...

So many syllabubs....

r5kcxni2ackt.png
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 10,777
    :D

62avwe175the.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    I would like a poster of that. :D ^^^^^^^^
  • Tony M
    edited July 27
    Poster of that too. :D:D:D ^^^^^^^ :D:D:D
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 12,533
    Wish we had clouds here🥲🥵🥵
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 7,886
    edited July 28
    sucks2beme wrote: »

They called me the day after I retired for an emergency meeting......

Just wow...

I still get calls from a couple of guys there. Mostly electrical issues. Before I left two of the guys were diagnosing an intermittent start issue. It was towed in daily five days straight. I told my manager I won't fix it, they have to learn.

They replaced both batteries, starter, cables, ignition switch, solenoids. So I downloaded the schematics for them. They looked them over and decided to bypass a problem circuit.

It solved the start problem but created another. You could start the truck in drive and reverse. They bypassed the faulty neutral safe switch.

Then there was the ABS issue. "It has to be a wire harness. I replaced the ABS sensor and it still won't read LF wheel." It had a bad wheel bearing. They had it raised on a lift to change the sensor but never checked for loose bearing.

I could go on for hours.
    Make yourself necessary to someone. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ & Pro 11+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS* Twisted Pear Buffalo IIISE Pro ES9038 DAC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *

• NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,602
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 30,524
    edited July 28
    So, I just learned that the verb enjoin has two, essentially opposite, meanings, not unlike the verb cleave.

xqszptl9x8a5.png

So, I suppose that this can only mean one thing: if one's cleaving is enjoined -- it's gonna be pretty darned hard to figure out what that means.

:#