pitdogg2 Posts: 18,765
    edited June 2020
    Ford off Tom :p:p:p

Yes dang nice truck yes I'm a ford guy :wink:
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 14,412
    I'm sorry. Hehe...

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~
    ~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~

~ Accountability can feel like victimization to someone who is used to entitlement ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 27,550
    edited June 2020
    ^^^ Most impressive young Deckwalker.

:)

(in total seriousness -- great image!)

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,269
    steveinaz wrote: »
    CH46E wrote: »
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Oh yeah!

jcnquncbssiq.jpg

I'd trade you FL for AZ anyday!!! Where in FL are you visiting?

Grayton beach (30A) area.

Really nice beaches up there. Enjoy!
  • verb
    verb Posts: 9,829
    edited June 2020
    @joecoulson Very nice Joe! I have the CPC1100 upstairs and the thing weighs a ton. So it's still up there. Yeah I know. I did get this OTA the other day for a steal, minty, Celestron Nextstar 6SE, better than the MAK, but still highly portable!

cdxtowdr05rk.png

Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cables, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,502
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Dave and Mark. Here is a shot I took a couple months back with the 12” SCT and Nikon D5500 (click on it and zoom in. Very detailed)

h2ak1j1h9rj3.jpeg

A great photo. Let's see it again.
    If the telephone doesn't ring ......... it's me
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 1,433
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    9z59pnr9m57g.jpg

That would be a lot funnier if it weren’t true... *facepalm*

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  • mhardy6647
    Here's an audio picture B)
    (not mine -- in case that's not obvious)

o2ykm7fixwon.png
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 14,412
    I would venture to say that the above photo represents a horrid sounding system. I cringe just looking at it.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~
    ~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~

~ Accountability can feel like victimization to someone who is used to entitlement ~
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,269
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

o2ykm7fixwon.png

Is that EQ how Bose tunes thier speakers? No highs, no lows, must be Bose???

Looks like a panel from the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon!
  • mhardy6647
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I would venture to say that the above photo represents a horrid sounding system. I cringe just looking at it.

Tom

I am hopin' the owner has that EQ switched out. :o
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 1,433
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

o2ykm7fixwon.png

Kinda reminded me of this one....:-)

bfeuk63pk9r1.jpeg

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn