Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,905
    8lm3akox4dmn.jpg
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    Mrs. H's parents had a dog when she was in college who attended obedience school when he was a youngster. Said pup finished third in his class.

Of three.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,905
    He had to go sit in the corner a few times.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,526
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Or pets act like their owners. :)

Not sure if that's your cat but just FYI cats are attracted to ethanol and it's poisonous to them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    You know pet owners look like their pets :p

I should know, I own boxers :)

does your face look like it took a bag of hammers? :o:D:(
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    You know pet owners look like their pets :p

I should know, I own boxers :)

does your face look like it took a bag of hammers? :o:D:(

If I eat to many deviled eggs

Shut Up Ivan
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    edited January 2019
    ^^^^

That is a fantastic shot, Tom.

Beautiful!
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• txcoastal1
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,060
    edited January 2019
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Men, we have identified the UNSUB at the bottom and the box contains copies of all of his posts from the Polk Audio Forum. Here is his picture.

87wucmkwh2t6.jpg

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    58pi9ezs8lvq.jpg
    Saw this at the grocery today. Name caught my eye. Never saw it before. Feeling a little peckish. This was the storekeeper's name in the Monty Python cheese shop skit. Hilarious! (I'm easily amused). :)

That doesnt make any sense because he sold out of that this morning...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    It looks a little runny. I like it runny.
  • mhardy6647
    edited January 2019
    Viking64 wrote: »
    It looks a little runny. I like it runny.

a7cgb1030j2b.png

context:

bz1lmn3y9thm.png
  • Viking64
    edited January 2019
    And thus the Cheese Shop line: "Oh dear! The cat's eaten it." :p
  • mhardy6647
    Viking64 wrote: »
    And thus the Cheese Shop line: "Oh dear! The cat's eaten it." :p

Astonishing!

;)
  • Viking64
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Astonishing!

;)

My posts are contaminated with neither wit nor intelligence. :p
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
    ysgaglfgwefq.jpg
    My son's snail, Lemon.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,018
    Willow wrote: »
    My son's snail, Lemon.

Another good name would've been Garlic Butter. :*
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • txcoastal1
    CGTIII wrote: »
    My son's snail, Lemon.

Another good name would've been Garlic Butter. :*

"They go together like peas and carrots"

• CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,018
    ysgaglfgwefq.jpg
    My son's snail, Lemon.

I have to say though, he really knows how to mug for the camera!

(No, I didn't say "pug for the camera." There are far too many of those already. Ugh.)
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • mhardy6647
    CGTIII wrote: »
    ysgaglfgwefq.jpg
    My son's snail, Lemon.

I have to say though, he really knows how to mug for the camera!

(No, I didn't say "pug for the camera." There are far too many of those already. Ugh.)

I might've said "bug for the camera", but I know y'all'd crash the server pointing out to me that this is a gastropod mollusc, not an arthropod.

:|

'tis a fine looking snail -- of that there should be no doubt.

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,408
    All Arthropods evolved from gastropods so it's okay...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    Pink Floyd inspired speakers for sure! :D
    cdfsgmh0czay.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mhardy6647
    fastz28 wrote: »
    nede1k9patup.jpg
    new harley electric

Hifi system onboard to deliver that sonorous Harley exhaust note?

Gotta love the simulated gas tank fairing... shades of Buick's Ventiports (portholes) of the 1950s.

That said, an electric motorcycle actually makes a fair amount of sense -- the power to weight ratio could be outrageous, if they can pack enough lithium ion cells on board to give it a reasonable range.