Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,239
    No that is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,315
    edited August 31
    Hey, things are working again in this thread.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,341
    I think a bunch of stuff got posted, then deleted after the next page was already set up.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

β€œWhen once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,315
    Well, I spoke too soon. Still goes to the top of the page.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,548
    I got to the "no that is hilarious" post at the top of 1155 when I clicked on the thread under "recent discussions" (FWIW). :|
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,817
    At least there is actually something on page 1155 now.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    us6ysuzlrojz.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    xlxpcxg5qam5.jpeg
    Brian

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,870
    edited September 1
    F1nut wrote: Β»
    Well, I spoke too soon. Still goes to the top of the page.

Top of the page here on the phone. Normal on laptop for me.

[Edit:] For this thread only. I haven't seen a single new post on the What are you listening too thread in a week.

The two most popular threads on the Polk forum have been wonky since last Monday, IIRC. All other threads are normal, with no issues found.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,548
    1155 is a "go" as of Sunday morning! B)

Here's a random image to celebrate.

53962807694_1d224c69b4_b.jpgEco Truck by Diane J Starlite Wonder Imaging, on Flickr
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,594
    treitz3 wrote: Β»

[Edit:] For this thread only. I haven't seen a single new post on the What are you listening too thread in a week.

The two most popular threads on the Polk forum have been wonky since last Monday, IIRC. All other threads are normal, with no issues found.

Tom
    There have been many new posts on that thread, but they are showing on page 2071-2072, not 2081.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 5,097
    Cockpit visit during a recent trip.

6xbedmyc3d7n.jpeg
    Alea jacta est!
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 642
    raedrbfnx1lc.jpg

Looks like she's running a little lean...
  • Kex wrote: Β»
    Cockpit visit during a recent trip.

6xbedmyc3d7n.jpeg

That doesn't look like a BMW πŸ€”
    Sal Palooza
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,425
    rhx3y1yje9ns.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

β€œHuman beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,425
    bvg8ggc494dr.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

β€œHuman beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Nope

o1umpnduhnpm.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,209

I have been watching the Fringe series.

I think this indicates there is an alternate universe and this is what happens when the two universes try to occupy the same space.

A collision where neither survives perfectly.

Could some of the previously banned members in the alternate universe be responsible?
    16kw09fgcxah.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,607
    I have been watching the Fringe series.
    "Falling ratings and an expensive production are to blame for Fringe's end after Season 5. Due to declining viewership by Season 3, the Fox Network moved Fringe to the 'Friday Night death slot,' "

I remember those.

• treitz3
    1neczcmwdzbl.png

jtypyma53xhr.png

On laptop and phone. This thread and the What are you listening too thread as well. Hoping (but not too optimistic) that posting on this page will allow me to actually see page 1156...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    Nope. Page still gone/hidden. I can't even see the post I just made.

akzhzdskha38.jpg

Tom
  • I am 71 years old and this is my first brand new car, a 2023 Subaru Outback purchased May of last year. Picture taken in December
    after new bronze wheels installed.

I am working on growing a man bun.

abzezma344wx.jpeg

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,602
    edited September 2
    I am working on growing a man bun.

πŸ€” Yes, I always suspected πŸ•΅οΈ.....Good to see you back and doing well πŸ‘

Sal Palooza