Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,553
    daddyjt wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    This entire truck is covered in what appears to be bed liner.
    rb9teggs7cfw.jpg

Looks about as good as this trend… I have no idea why someone would want a car/truck to look like this?

gh9l91kh94br.jpeg

Radar avoidance.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,607
    More Vivian Maier.....

3xm9iyy4jdy8.png

9oeht1hpuyyp.png

oilpiw7ummmg.png

eoqstb3qt8sa.png

7kdb7agp7o7o.png

viq54cjtdc00.png

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,553
    OleBoot wrote: »
    ksgkauismsb7.png

The rare Burmese mountain goat dog.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,136
    8/24/2024 I went near Offutt AFB Bellevue, NE. I was 2.55 miles off the west end of the runway.
    The Air Show finale was the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds 6 - F-16's. I was using my cell. phone. Photos are not the best. These planes are moving.ztkgj46kpcgk.jpg
    7rb0l6tvuwxp.jpg
    9ipeovxwskq8.jpg
    uldavmt7v0at.jpg
    s0ynqo4jhrty.jpg
    aaeopd6ugswp.jpg
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,870
    Make me miss the shows when I was near Norfolk, VA....even though they weren't really shows....just practice.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,548
    ksgkauismsb7.png

I am just wondering what the two pups on the floor are thinking of this development?
  • OleBoot
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ksgkauismsb7.png

I am just wondering what the two pups on the floor are thinking of this development?

That crossed my mind too when I posted this. For some reason I thought they looked beneficently concerned.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,602
    I think they're upset because he's revealed to a human a secret that the canine world has kept hidden for years:
    Thay CAN fly ! 😳
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited August 25
    www.Leafmust.com
    For Beatles fans

nghint9ujdna.png
    t8i8c20qa1wu.png

Sal Palooza
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,209
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ksgkauismsb7.png

That crossed my mind too when I posted this. For some reason I thought they looked beneficently concerned.

Maybe "Is that a big Cat"?
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,209
    edited August 26
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    8/24/2024 I went near Offutt AFB Bellevue, NE. I was 2.55 miles off the west end of the runway.
    The Air Show finale was the U.S.A.F. Thunderbirds 6 - F-16's. I was using my cell. phone. Photos are not the best. These planes are moving.ztkgj46kpcgk.jpg
    7rb0l6tvuwxp.jpg
    9ipeovxwskq8.jpg
    uldavmt7v0at.jpg
    s0ynqo4jhrty.jpg
    aaeopd6ugswp.jpg

Love those photos that are over the conuntry side instead of "city" area.

Saw this news:
    Thunderbirds to join Blue Angels for annual Pensacola homecoming show
    dlfhkqzhru0o.png
    Spectators at the Blue Angels' Pensacola NAS Homecoming show may get to the see the "Super Delta" formation as it was announced Monday the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds would be joining their Navy counterparts for the November show.(U.S. Navy Blue Angels)

On Amazon Prime currently is a terrific documentary:
    https://youtu.be/VMXswUGrVFA
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    Sorry that the photos are poor. I was out on the porch fairly early this morning -- a cool, foggy morning. I espied three deer, one doe and two bucks. Did the best I could to photograph 'em (the bucks only, as it turned out) before they ambled away. :|

53949377490_48fa963e65_b.jpg

53949249119_ca92f232b3_b.jpg
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 781
    edited August 26
    [/quote]

Looks about as good as this trend… I have no idea why someone would want a car/truck to look like this?

[/quote]

The primer gray trend needs to end as well. IMO
    2ch rig: Speakers: Magnepan LRS w/Magna Riser stands Preamplifier: Parasound P5 Amplifier: Parasound A23 CDP: Pioneer DV-563A Cables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)

Standby: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress mods
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 781
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Make me miss the shows when I was near Norfolk, VA....even though they weren't really shows....just practice.

Tom

Same here and when I was a child my father lived right down the road from Oceana Air Force base in Virginia Beach.
    2ch rig: Speakers: Magnepan LRS w/Magna Riser stands Preamplifier: Parasound P5 Amplifier: Parasound A23 CDP: Pioneer DV-563A Cables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)

Standby: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress mods
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,123
    edited August 26
    Well, I don't know. :(:#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Caitlan, Lady Bird, Larry Bird. 👍
    Sal Palooza
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,291
    billbillw wrote: »
    Its a custom build, all over social media. Big Ducati motor in a tiny Honda Grom frame that was built for a 125cc (10HP) motor. The Duc motor is a 1199cc and makes something like 175HP.

Don't do social media, so never seen it before. Just thought it looked weird with the two (?) foot long swinging arm.

Need to increase the wheelbase to handle all that torque. Its common for bike 'hot rods' and hill climbers.
    1byohai7iec2.jpg

And drag bikes.....to be clear, not bikes in drag :D
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • OleBoot
    edited August 26
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    Its a custom build, all over social media. Big Ducati motor in a tiny Honda Grom frame that was built for a 125cc (10HP) motor. The Duc motor is a 1199cc and makes something like 175HP.

Don't do social media, so never seen it before. Just thought it looked weird with the two (?) foot long swinging arm.

Need to increase the wheelbase to handle all that torque. Its common for bike 'hot rods' and hill climbers.
    1byohai7iec2.jpg

And drag bikes.....to be clear, not bikes in drag :D

I think my original picture may well have constituted a bike in drag.
  • mhardy6647
    meanwhile, in North Carolina*
    4rlmqc2y3ca1.png
    I am probably more triggered by the grammatically inappropriate use of the reflexive pronoun (myself), truth be told. :p
    Some unexpected and interesting background HERE.
    The "myself" button, though visible, was grayed out and therefore wasn't an actual option when requesting a death certificate.
    Alea jacta est!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,945
    "Mostly dead" ? What is this, the Princess Bride ? lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-