where to buy black paint?

Comments

• FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    ^ wow, that's an awesome picture.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    That's not true black on her, it's got a purple tone. >:)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    b14j6i94zjdj.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    F1nut wrote: »
    b14j6i94zjdj.jpg

I don't know Jesse to me that likes like it has a gray tone.. wait hold on here
    Yep sorry i was looking at it upside down right side up its black....
    Carry on
  • Try "House Of Color". Best auto quality paint on the planet. They also have all the different colors and grades of the metal flakes to make it def. Expensive. $60 a quart and you need a good sprayer or pay a shop[to do it right. Check out ''Candy Brandywine over Gold Metalflake" Remember, If you go to Wallymart and buy cheap paint. It's always gonna look like cheap paint. No matter what you do.
    If it looks like a duck? Quacks like a duck? It's prolly a *#!^%$ Duck!!
    S.
  • What kind of duck though ? It makes a difference.
    Someone may want to have their paint job feathered in which case I'd recommend a goose (or geese for bigger jobs).
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    rimshot.

man -- I could see that one comin' from the Andromeda galaxy...

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    edited February 2018
    somebody say goose feathers?

5ixzcdvobc44.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Is this thread being bumped an excuse to come up with a ton of random stories, theories, and other cr@p?
    If so, I will be thinking it over all night, and be back tomorrow.
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Black paint matters,again!!!!!!!!
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    Anything is possible … Jesse bought a freeking TURNTABLE!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    edited July 2018
    Anything is possible … Jesse bought a freeking TURNTABLE!

AND IT LOOKS BLACK...
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Great. Now he needs to know where he can get turntable black.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • mlistens03
    edited July 2018
    “A few days ago I was at this huge trampoline park called Hangar 15. The workers seemed like great guys, but oh, was I ever wrong.
    As I was jumping, I saw what I thought was a can of matte black paint behind an “employees only” door as a employee walked out. I tried to investigate further, and as I crept up to the window next to the door, careful not to alert anyone to my presence, I looked inside and saw an entire wall, lined with shelves of black paint cans. I knew immediately that this entire operation was illegal, and that someone had to do something about it. So I decided to do the best thing I could do. I called the police. Within 15 minutes, the entire police department from every local town, along with several military trucks, helicopters, and even a few tanks, had arrived at the park. They managed to get all of the people who had come to jump for the day out, and then began to move in. All the employees immediately got down, and admitted to their crimes, but the manager tried to give them trouble. He was immediately hand cuffed, and was carried off to prison.
    All the employees were sentenced to 5 years in prison, and the manager was sentenced for life.
    The police found 243 full cans of paint, 31 cans which had been opened and partially used, and 1,587 empty cans. They could not figure out what they had done with the paint from the empty cans, although they have guessed that it was used to paint all of their locations, as the walls is side are mostly black.
    The 243 full cans of paint are being held for evidence, but are going to be auctioned off in the upcoming months. Officer Jonothan Alderson says “we wanted to keep all the paint as evidence, but after careful consideration, we will be auctioning it off on December 1, 2018, at 2:00 PM.” The estimated value of just one of these cans of paint is 1.2 million dollars.
    The 31 half full cans are to be sent to the best scientists for them to try to come up with a synthetic replacement, although none seem to have high hopes.
    This news is just one example of who could be hiding black paint. Hangar 15 was known to be a great place until now. Who knows who could be next? GoodWill? Your dentist? Target? Publix? Any one of these places could be hiding their supply from the public.
    Thanks for reading,
    Micah.”

So how was that? We don’t know who could be next. All we know is that we can trust no one when it comes to black paint.
    :tongue::lol:
  • Can someone tell me where to get black paint?
    2 Channel:
    Jbl Lx44
    Optonica Sa 5105
    Blue Jean 12 gauge cable
    Audioquest evergreen 3.5mm to rca cable
    Technics Sl BD22 TT
    Randomness:
    Klh model 26's
    Peavey Pr15's
    Gls cables for peaveys
    Numark DM1175 Preamp mixer
    Random cables
    Bic f12
    Svs soundpath subwoofer cable
    Lafayette Lr-200a amplifier
  • mlistens03
    Jace, you have to go through the fire swamp and fight the ROUS’s who guard the tunnel to Titanic. There, you will find black paint.
    Also, just a tip, don’t bump old threads like this. You’ll get flagged as a spammer.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    This thread never gets old...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Blame it on the Stones...
  • That guitar player needs thicker glasses.
    Sal Palooza
  • Good news !! This may be more than what Masterpp requested (blacker than black), but here is a possible solution to the question that has bothered us all since 2005:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLEIiza9Bc

It almost breaks the laws of physics :o:o:o
    Sal Palooza
  • Good news !! This may be more than what Masterpp requested (blacker than black), but here is a possible solution to the question that has bothered us all since 2005:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLEIiza9Bc

It almost breaks the laws of physics :o:o:o

Timely!!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • jghglofer
    jghglofer Posts: 100
    look for minwax black stain it turns out great but it take about three coats but its a nice hard finish