Showcase your setups

Comments

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,458
    Are those Wilson’s?
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 2,212
    Great pics all!!
  • marvda1marvda1 Posts: 3,627
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Are those Wilson’s?

Rosso Fiorentino: Fiesole
    Amplifiers: MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800,Kinki Studio EX-M1
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: L.K.S MH-DA004, North Star Design USB dac32, Cayin Venus cd-100i,
    Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic 2, Analysis Plus Black Mesh Oval 9,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval, Analysis Plus Copper Oval-In Micro,
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Power Cables by: Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables
    stangman67 wrote: »
    This is my 2 channel rig!

s83j200500u9.jpeg

Very nice!
    marvda1 wrote: »
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Are those Wilson’s?

Rosso Fiorentino: Fiesole

Thank You
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Here's a couple pics when we weren't fully moved in yet, I'll get some better ones this weekend. This is before the Parasound A21 replaced the HCA1500:

vfe0gyd3pmla.jpg

zfohez24c6p8.jpg
    Nice.
    Love the decor also. Suits your location to a “T”
    scubalab wrote: »
    Lil office rig...

mitcy6v4kaky.jpg
    So cool. Love the IPod.
  • michaeljhsda2michaeljhsda2 Posts: 1,923
    SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    SDA 1C's w/Clarity Cap ESA; PA, Mills, RD0194-1's
    SDA 2B TL's w/RD0198-1's
    Yaqin MC-30L integrated tube amp
    Yaqin MS-20L integrated tube amp
  • halohalo Posts: 5,204
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I found an older ESL setup.

4m9yh6io8tkx.jpg

Looks familiar!

Here's my old ESL setup (before I picked up the InnerSound MK II ESL amp :smile:
    qqsn8ft0v9jm.jpg
    qcz1eeptj4ou.jpg
    Then I picked up an InnerSound MK II ESL amp and I got rid of the tube amps:
    hd25tt27pkhx.jpg
    Same setup after I got the VTI rack, after Roger Sanders converted my InnerSound MK II ESL amp to a Sanders ESL amp with all new boards and caps, and after I got the Modwright modified Sony 9100ES (Signature Truth mod w/ tube rectified power supply):
    5cq5btdpv8sv.jpg

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,585
    At RMAF 2013 the Sanders ESL room was one of my favorites

Nice
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,346
  • halohalo Posts: 5,204
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Very nice Vic

Thanks Ivan. That was one of the best setups I ever had. I guess you could call it my reference for which everything else is compared. Surprisingly, I didn't have that much invested in it. Sadly, I had to let it all go.
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 13,420
    Victor, your signature needs updating.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 ch. 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,585
    cfrizz wrote: »

Every few months :p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,332
    cfrizz wrote: »
    You are about due to update your list too Cathy. You need some tubes in there...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,833
    edited August 2018
    Here are my loft pictures. Did some reorganizing tonight.

Its a very unconventional setup wiring wise, but it works quite well.

4jm3fda1l6ka.jpeg
    Right side bottom to top
    Pioneer LDS-1 Laserdisc player
    Anthem MRX-500
    Mitsubishi DA-A30

Left side bottom to top:
    APC H15
    Custom HTPC
    Roku 3 | Linksys Switch | Netgear NAS
    Carver C-1

Powercables are as follows:
    APC H15 - PS Audio AC-3
    Anthem MRX-500 - PS Audio AC-3
    Polk MicroPro 2000 - PS Audio AC-3
    HTPC - Signal Cable Digital Reference

The rest of my source cables are a mixture of Audioquest Component cables, generic HDMI/Optical and Blue Jeans Cable LC-1

The HDMI is out on the anthem, but the component output works, so the wiring is weird in that the Roku and HTPC go straight to the TV, with sound coming via the optical output of the TV to the Anthem.

The Laserdisc uses Analog inputs on the Anthem, and sends them out via Component to the TV.

n8zy40ikj1cc.jpeg

Speakers are AV123 ELT525t towers, and I have a Polk Micropro 2000 sub. Nothing fancy but in my room its the perfect mix, and those that have heard it would agree. The couch is also super comfy (aint that right Russ)......

uoun2pu19w6s.jpeg
    y1mwnmaixjvh.jpeg

Random wiring pics in progress

9w368e1xyvdh.jpeg
    o0tcwvusne8s.jpeg
    3c9s1tg6m6v8.jpeg

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,642
    Cathy is the queen of audio here. What I really like about her and respect is that she enjoys what she has. She's one polkie I'd like to have a coffee with one day.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• VR3VR3 Posts: 23,428
    My Jesse pic

8tt3sg0st48k.jpg
    - Not Tom

Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,632
    azf8n31jk8n7.jpg
    Jesse pic.
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

Resident Child of Club Polk
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,253
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,642
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Here's mine:

754grazy75gr.jpg

Too bright.. Unless it's when he sold his last pack of straws.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

ro8fm8yhtvj9.jpg
    - Not Tom

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,332
    I love the curtains... who is your decorator?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    I know right

- Not Tom

• cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 13,420
    Willow wrote: »
    Cathy is the queen of audio here. What I really like about her and respect is that she enjoys what she has. She's one polkie I'd like to have a coffee with one day.

Thank you JF, this means the world to me.

I know I don't have the latest and greatest, but I have the best that I could afford at any given time, and it is more than I ever thought I would have thanks to this forum.

Also wanting to keep my space open with room to move, and living with the ingrained lifetime habit of listening to my depression era parents always telling us to make do with what we have.

It was a struggle letting go of my still working RTA-8Ts but I fell in love with the S60s and so I made sure I gave my 8Ts who would appreciate them.

I'm listening to my system right now and enjoying it, and will for most of the weekend. I hope you all have a terrific weekend! :)
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 ch. 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers