The DEMON is coming...

Comments

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,017
    Ooph.....getting from 8 to 9 would be a grinder...
    With that many gears, you had better be lightning on the clutch and are probably red lining in 5mph increments. :D
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • Any idea when you take delivery?
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,820
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Like riding a bike with multiple derailleurs -- come to think of, when one's car is a Fiat, it's probably a good idea to have a bike handy, too!

;)
    FIAT = Fix It Again, Tony
  • 0wdbyib87by3.jpeg

I look forward to your impressions. Did you get radio delete or deluxe Bose? I work where the shocks come from and have look at the promo banners and just admire from afar...
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,570
    cincycat13 wrote: »
    0wdbyib87by3.jpeg

I look forward to your impressions. Did you get radio delete or deluxe Bose? I work where the shocks come from and have look at the promo banners and just admire from afar...

Doesn't seem to have drawn much of a crowd there...

;)
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 20,379
    Mine is fully loaded, minus the blackout roof and trunk. I wanted something for show.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    My mother-in-law just bought this.....seriously

734yxx7lti95.jpeg
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
    My company issued truck next to it just looks....stupid.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 11,050
    LOL. What is wrong with people spending all that money on something that sits idle most of the time. Buy stereo gear that you can use 24/7. :)

Just kidding. Enjoy life. It doesn’t last long enough.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,339
    I like it, some times especially when dealing with the snow...you say f#1k it...and want to destroy it....great looking truck
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,480
    mrbiron wrote: »

734yxx7lti95.jpeg

Your mother-in-law is awesome!!!
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,586
    You listen to music while you sleep?
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Buy stereo gear that you can use 24/7. :)

• "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Some do, and I have occasionally.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 7,941

734yxx7lti95.jpeg

A SHELBY RAPTOR... B)

Does it get any bad-asser than that. And a woman at that ! I mentioned in another thread a young woman has a jacked-up BIG loud 4WD here in Wilm. NC. that has a bumper sticker that says " Trucks are for girls too "

Very cool ! B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,734

734yxx7lti95.jpeg

What brand of truck is that, I can't quite make the word on the grill.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

edited December 2017
    Looks like it says Effed Over Rebuilt Dodge, or FORD, for short. Could also say Found On Road Dead, but who would buy something with that name?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    Looks like it says Effed Over Rebuilt Dodge, or FORD, for short. Could also say Found On Road Dead, but who would buy something with that name?

****ed On Race Day, Fix Or Repair Daily, Flown Over River and Dropped.

And then there's MOPAR = Most Our Patrons Are Rednecks :p

qudo6yfoiq8e.png

Fix Or Repair Daily.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    My company issued truck next to it just looks....stupid.

or -- depending upon one's perspective, the other way 'round ;)

I like the big, evil truck "trope", but, I mean, really... most folks who own 'em drive 'em to the grocery store and ballet practice and such.

Although, granted, I don't know your mother-in-law.

:)
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    or -- depending upon one's perspective, the other way 'round ;)

BINGO! :D
    I like -- modest -- pick-up trucks.

I may be the last person left with such tastes, though.

Maybe something like this...

6opgr9w0yur1.png

OK, sorry -- this is the Demon thread -- I'm way off course! :(
    I'll stop now -- maybe I'll start a grumpy old man thread about huge-mongous pickup trucks...

:p
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,339
    edited December 2017
    Looks sporty to me

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    That last truck is just what’s needed to get the job done. These new trucks are damn near as big as a semi truck.

• When do you take delivery of the car?
    Gonna be a while yet, though production has ramped up recently.

• I'd be losing sleep waiting. Are you gonna have it covered with PPF? 3m, ExPel...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!