You’re doing it wrong…

Options

Comments

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,342
    Options
    9og8qn42ldn6.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,389
    Options
    No doubt. I wonder how many Db that registered in at when it blew...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,623
    Options
    Damn, they're some stupid people!
    What could go wrong?🤦🏻‍♂️
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    The guy next door (a renter) just used a string trimmer to
    mow his whole yard. He also doesn't pay for trash pickup.
    He's got old tires by the side of the house.
    I'm hoping the landlord evicts them soon.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,077
    Options
    n96bixqtwkrc.jpg

Three wheel steering (well, four, technically, I guess).
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,389
    Options
    The first pothole they hit - here is what will happen;
    the cart flips up, violently,
    breaks off the muffler and bumper,
    possibly breaking the dude's leg,
    the sudden drop of the rear of the vehicle would cause the hatch to slam down on the dude's noggin,
    breaking the window and possibly the dude's neck.

Some people's kid's....

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,622
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Hey, that's what we're taking SaturdayI I should be able to make it to your place by myself OK going Rt. 150, but I'll need you to steer the cart on I-39.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Hey, that's what we're taking SaturdayI I should be able to make it to your place by myself OK going Rt. 150, but I'll need you to steer the cart on I-39.

You stop by my house in that, I'll know what Chester is eating for dinner..... I'll let @ALL212 and @SCompRacer know you couldn't "make" it.....
    🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • daddyjt
    Options
    x7dm6rrq0vz2.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• jbreezy5
    jbreezy5 Posts: 1,141
    Options
    6s8ztxgnuwxc.jpg

Flintstone style. 😂
    CD Players: Sony CDP-211; Sony DVP-S9000ES; Sony UDP-X800M2 (x2); Cambridge Audio CXC

DACs: Jolida Glass FX Tube DAC III (x2); Denafrips Ares II (x2)

Streamers: ROKU (x3); Bluesound Node 2i and Node N130 w/LHY LPS // Receivers: Yamaha RX-V775BT; Yamaha RX-V777

Preamps: B&K Ref 50; B&K Ref 5 S2; Classe CP-800 MkII; Audio Research SP16L (soon)

Amps: Niles SI-275; B&K ST125.7; B&K ST125.2; Classe CA-2300; Butler Audio TDB-5150

Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR55; Focal Chorus 705v; Wharfedale Diamond 10.2; Monitor Audio Silver-1; Def Tech Mythos One (x4)/Mythos Three Center (x2)/Mythos Two pr.; Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Legacy Audio Victoria/Silverscreen Center; Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1; SVS SB-1000 Pro; REL HT-1003; B&W ASW610; HifiMan HE400i

Turntable: Dual 721 Direct-Drive w/Audio Technica AT-VM95e cart

Cables: Tripp-lite 14ga. PCs, Blue Jeans Cable ICs, Philips PXT1000 ICs; Kimber Kable DV30 coaxial ICs; Canare L-4E6S XLR ICs; Kimber Kable 8PR & 8TC speaker cables.
  • jbreezy5
    Options
    l7wp1kqh80m6.jpeg

Posting here, b/c couldn’t find the “You’re doing it right” post.
    CD Players: Sony CDP-211; Sony DVP-S9000ES; Sony UDP-X800M2 (x2); Cambridge Audio CXC

Streamers: ROKU (x3); Bluesound Node 2i and Node N130 w/LHY LPS // Receivers: Yamaha RX-V775BT; Yamaha RX-V777

Preamps: B&K Ref 50; B&K Ref 5 S2; Classe CP-800 MkII; Audio Research SP16L (soon)

Amps: Niles SI-275; B&K ST125.7; B&K ST125.2; Classe CA-2300; Butler Audio TDB-5150

Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR55; Focal Chorus 705v; Wharfedale Diamond 10.2; Monitor Audio Silver-1; Def Tech Mythos One (x4)/Mythos Three Center (x2)/Mythos Two pr.; Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Legacy Audio Victoria/Silverscreen Center; Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1; SVS SB-1000 Pro; REL HT-1003; B&W ASW610; HifiMan HE400i

Cables: Tripp-lite 14ga. PCs, Blue Jeans Cable ICs, Philips PXT1000 ICs; Kimber Kable DV30 coaxial ICs; Canare L-4E6S XLR ICs; Kimber Kable 8PR & 8TC speaker cables.
  • daddyjt
    Options
    lljqtp6o5p5v.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    n96bixqtwkrc.jpg

Where is this??? I've been asked to find a rental for my GF's sisters on a trip next month.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,490
    Options
    ^^^ schitt man, whenever I'm out on the road, I think I'm gonna get a contact and pop pos, with the way things are around here these days. that or hanging out in a nice breeze in my backyard with my no-jobbed, grown-up at home neighbor, stepping out every hour. Nothin' against it or those who partake, but the citizenry around here are taking liberties with the possession law. Get fluffy, drive around, play on your phone, yay...
    I disabled signatures.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,478
    Options
    CGTIII wrote: »
    n96bixqtwkrc.jpg

Where is this??? I've been asked to find a rental for my GF's sisters on a trip next month.

Make her sit on the bumper too. With the hatch closed
    Randy/Maine
  • jbreezy5
    Options
    v80s9iw2jtos.jpeg

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,077
    Options
    4qz0etwu6d05.png

from our friends @ ASR.
    Note the three-pronged plug.
    Safety first! B)
  • ChrisD06
    ChrisD06 Posts: 886
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    4qz0etwu6d05.png

from our friends @ ASR.
    Note the three-pronged plug.
    Safety first! B)

This had me laughing harder than I should have been.

I want to try this now
  • daddyjt
    Options
    592ngzkhnk12.jpeg

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• pitdogg2
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,840
    Options
    Hey, if it gets you home
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,480
    Options
    Might be out of balance
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,490
    Options
    That's why you gotta test it first by revving up to 5k in neutral, and dropping it into D.

Favorite person should be in the back seat or truck bed to observe result.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,622
    Options
    That’s what I was thinkin’. It’s all fun and games until the muffler clamp comes through the floorboard.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    Trust me I know what if feels like to have a driveshaft come apart at the U-joint bouncing on the pavement and slamming into the floor board. You cannot make it stop fast enough, it fact you cannot stop it at all....

That phone call to the parents from the Texaco was bad.
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,461
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    That's why you gotta test it first by revving up to 5k in neutral, and dropping it into D.

Favorite person should be in the back seat or truck bed to observe result.

I've seen more than one person blow up their tranny's doing neutral drops back in the day...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me