Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    OleBoot wrote: »
    zf8a10dsm88s.png

Both sons, 34 and 40 can cook. They have never been married.
    Is there a lesson in this???
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,374
    daddyjt wrote: »
    7k7vczo3pg0z.jpeg

I used to do that just to see the BLANK STARE I would get. Deer in the headlights look!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    daddyjt wrote: »
    ajmq4joicpho.jpeg

That would be the front passenger side rim of the wife's car.

Possibly all four. Don't underestimate people due to their identified gender! :|
  • mhardy6647
    The thrill of victory.

4sckwwqtbcb9.png

The agony of da feet defeat.

d6km9j89kyoq.jpg

• mhardy6647
    edited March 2023
    This isn't new, and, heck, I may have shared it before :# -- but it came up again Someplace Else, and I had forgotten about it :/ so I am regurgitating it here.

loyfqv21u86z.png

zlwbxky6jdvi.png

https://mixmag.net/read/the-weeknd-saw-blade-vinyl-out-of-time-news/
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    I disabled signatures.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066

Vincent van Cat
    zh4m96i84i98.png
    by a local artist in Kennesaw GA
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    Probably an interesting story here ...

tw688ej4egp5.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    fzmn714gh6sh.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Probably an interesting story here ...

tw688ej4egp5.jpeg

Well it appears break time was over many moons ago......OR it was a long walk to the out house!
  • mhardy6647
    here's another kind of dark one I saw this morning (@ ASR, in full disclosure) :#

xqbog087yikj.png

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    charley96 wrote: »
    kweosuvm8d25.jpeg

Cute! Until he wakes up hungry or wants to play cat and mouse.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited March 2023
    I believe I've seen that guy and his documentary
    He had a relationship with those cats when they were cubs. He then returned to see how they were doing.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 304
    The Lion Whisperer on Youtube. All of his lions were either rejected by their mothers or destined for the canned hunting industry. Some are close to 20 years old and he will no longer acquire anymore and he's never bread any. I'd love to visit his sanctuary in S. Africa. When they're all gone, he will take in wild ones to rehabilitate and return to the wild. He's the total opposite of the Tiger King.