Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    It was a little breezy at my place today.
    syg3h8alt4nf.jpg

You need hurricane clips
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,601
    Options
    f4alsz2hvpx0.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    oz5wn2biyjdd.png

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804922362158.html
    as seen at https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/can-you-see-whats-wrong-with-this-amp.1024080/

dgpxeiek2k0n.png
    America's grammar* crisis -- there's still time to help, but we need your support! ;)

________
    * or is that syntax? B)

• bcwsrt
    Options
    7e0hs7weoach.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    smfcubtunl1g.jpeg
    Brian

• mhardy6647
    Options
    A PSA: Do not attempt to separate a cat and its baguette.

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,558
    Options
    That is a hungry cat.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 306
    Options
    Working on a Little Walter groove today and it ain't easy.tiht5rcecgfe.jpeg
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    ^^^ Never had the patience nor the imagination in this area, especially for that #$%* instrument, and I don't know how those of you who play, do, but a tip 'o the hat to you all.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my lessons on the recorder now. I've almost got Alouette down.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Them eye's said it all! I'll fook you up!
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    ^^^ Never had the patience nor the imagination in this area, especially for that #$%* instrument, and I don't know how those of you who play, do, but a tip 'o the hat to you all.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my lessons on the recorder now. I've almost got Alouette down.

If that doesn’t work out for ya, there’s always the kazoo!

Brian

• msg
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Them eye's said it all! I'll fook you up!
    lol, at 5 seconds, the eyes tried to go "Zod", like right after he learned he could heat-ray.
    I disabled signatures.
  • charley96
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »

If that doesn’t work out for ya, there’s always the kazoo!

That's about my talent level. :p
  • msg
    Options

If that doesn’t work out for ya, there’s always the skin flute!
    Fixed! o:):D
    LOLOL
    sob!
    that was a good one
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    I can work one of these; that's the extent of my "musicianship"

32452265331_9689656dcf_b.jpg
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    Options
    smfcubtunl1g.jpeg

This is when traffic is flowing....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options

If that doesn’t work out for ya, there’s always the skin flute!
    Fixed! o:):D
    LOLOL
    sob!
    that was a good one

Looks like it was too good...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • treitz3
    Options
    fuj81cc0ox3j.jpg

Incredible listening session tonight. This is just an example. Life is good.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Yikes! I usually max out at 85dB, maybe 90. Rock on!

Brian

• treitz3
    Options
    What's amazing....?

While it was loud? It wasn't deafeningly loud. just....enjoyable. Bliss, if you will...

There were 2 songs I have been yearning to hear loud (really loud) all week....but didn't have the chance until just now. All I have to say is that dynamics matter. Holy crap, do they matter!

I can go to bed knowing that I can wake up at any given moment and enjoy what I just listened too....again, and again, and again...Life is good.

Tom
  • msg
    Options
    dgb137l54fd7.jpg
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    charley96 wrote: »

That rug! OMFG! That rug!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Like "omfg, what a coincidence, I have the same one!" or "omfg, dibs!"?
    I disabled signatures.
  • charley96
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    charley96 wrote: »

You must be The Amazing Kreskin, how could you possibly know that my Pro Junior was heavily modified?
  • treitz3
    Options
    I see that it's a Ferrari but at first glace, I honestly thought it was a Lotus in Ferrari red.

Looking at the room in the back, I wonder why they even bothered putting in rear seats. Ikes!

Tom