Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,107
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Are you trying to offend the man bun crowd, Ol' Boot?

Tom

You do know that is now illegal to offend anyone, don't you?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    That's it. I'm offended.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,595
    Options
    I'm offended that you're offended.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,037
    Options
    Peace and love, baby. Peace and love.
    B)

t9fy83r42xvt.png
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    vi9uov3cgq3v.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    6dxk8efiu9wh.jpeg
    Brian

• bcwsrt
    Options
    2kjbpdzp7xbl.jpeg
    Brian

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    I'm offended that you're offended.

I will not tolerate our intolerance….
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,261
    Options
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 999
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    3esfsw3040li.png

I too love the crap outta finding out bout things like that…. 👍
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    zf8a10dsm88s.png

If under age 45---5-7 days
    If over age 45----7-15 yrs

:#
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    How you can tell you are not listening to compressed music....

h3el40275h2y.jpg

Sounds great!!!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,076
    Options
    STFU Headline today!
    Does this strike you like it does me?
    Do we have secret magic snow removal machines that could work instantly?
    People who decide to live in the mountains should be prepared for consequences.

i7k1m51sjex4.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    I guess that in the early 1970s, the "personal luxury vehicle for archers" market was a significant niche. Ahh, those were the days!

tagzstpfwcju.png
    https://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/vintage-ads-and-brochures/vintage-pr-shot-1972-lincoln-continental-mark-iv-what-the-affluent-archer-drives/
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    edited March 2023
    Options
    hq2m0hqe842u.jpg
    81zmgxe656a2.jpg
    7pzyoymb288x.jpg
    mmpp9c380qq9.jpg
    0eowkops3nis.jpg

Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    That Plum crazy purple never goes out of style!
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    That Plum crazy purple never goes out of style!

I had almost the same thought.
    If you're gonna have a fastback Barracuda, it oughta be purple! :)
    My Hot Wheels Barracuda was (is) purple. B)

Meanwhile, and sort of on topic, if you've been jonesing for an NOS (almost) Saturn... now's your chance!

https://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/cc-for-sale/cc-for-sale-1991-saturn-sc-coupe-want-a-new-saturn-its-only-got-678-miles-a-steal-at-12950/

n250vjat6tt9.png

vvn9sc63as0t.png

• mhardy6647
    Options
    The owner of our local garage has a pretty nice ca. 1966 Barracuda fastback. I keep meaning to snap some piccies of it.

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    Having to travel 678 miles in a Saturn would seem like an eternity.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    rt17j4x40p5g.jpeg
    Brian

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    Options
    0wahj2wblcf5.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• bcwsrt
    Options
    ajmq4joicpho.jpeg

Bwahahaha!!! 👍

Brian

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,557
    Options
    ajmq4joicpho.jpeg

That would be the front passenger side rim of the wife's car.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson