Unable to purchase Home Theater system

Options
I am unable to purchase a home theater system from polkaudio.com

The shopping cart glitches out when I add one of the bundles to cart. No total is shown and if I proceed with the order anyway it fails to process. I've sent a support email and called online order support to no avail.

Can this be fixed soon? I want to make a purchase while the deals are active and my promo code is valid.

c2y9vvz4qpvi.png

Best Answer

Answers

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,618
    Options
    Confirmed, it's a problem with the website. @CarlJacobson_POLK
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    I'll bring this to Polk's attention.
  • MBinMD
    MBinMD Posts: 19
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Confirmed, it's a problem with the website. @CarlJacobson_POLK
    I'll bring this to Polk's attention.

Thank you both. I've tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome, and private browsing/incognito modes. No luck.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,452
    Options
    If you'd have won the Powerball lottery you could have had your band of blood sucking lawyers do it for you. Just saying.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • MBinMD
    Options
    I'm astonished that this is still broken. I've been trying to place an order since early last week.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    @CarlJacobson_POLK
    Mr Jacobson,
    Can you get an update or resolution for @MBinMD

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,604
    Options
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,363
    Options
    I even reported this post at the very same time Ken responded that he would reach out.

Polk, you can do better than this! Much better!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • MBinMD
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    @CFarrell_SoundUnited
    Calling Clint as well
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I even reported this post at the very same time Ken responded that he would reach out.

Polk, you can do better than this! Much better!

Tom

Thanks! I've already ordered a receiver from the Denon site. Now I need some speakers.
  • treitz3
    edited November 2022
    Options
    It used to be back in the day that we would see a post like this, make one phone call to our sources within Polk, and it was quickly remedied. I am saddened that it has been over 48 hours, many forum members have tried to help and Polk has done apparently nothing to resolve what should be a simple fix.

The very least they could have done is let you know that they are working on it and if they couldn't resolve the issue in a timely manner, that they would honor the current sale price. Yet....nothing at all.

Infuriating (to me) and I'm not even the one buying speakers!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Yeah when customers cannot even purchase an item from your website for several consecutive days and it's still unresolved, that aint good.
  • MBinMD
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Yeah when customers cannot even purchase an item from your website for several consecutive days and it's still unresolved, that aint good.

The e-commerce team are asleep at the wheel. One would think that said team would notice they have not sold any HT systems in over a week.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    MBinMD wrote: »

The e-commerce team are asleep at the wheel. One would think that said team would notice they have not sold any HT systems in over a week.

Taking naps and dice games in the warehouse :D:D
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1
    Options
    AltruisticCarefulHuman-max-1mb.gif

You get a pair of these and can take naps at your desk too...don't ask how I know

8qqns0u6s28c.png

• MBinMD
    Options
    p848sswvi7t2.png

It's something at least.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    I've sent you a PM requesting your phone number which I can forward to Polk.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    I've given your numbers to Erin at Polk.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Thanks, Ken. You rock, sir.

Tom
  • SeleniumFalcon
    Options
    Glad to be of help.
  • MBinMD
    Options
    I've given your numbers to Erin at Polk.

Fantastic! Good stuff. Thank you.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,816
    Options
    No doubt, yet another vanilla issue.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Clipdat
    Options
    The e-commerce side of polkaudio.com doesn't run on Vanilla, just the forum.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,816
    Options
    Ok, thanks.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MBinMD
    Options
    This arrived today. Still unable to place an order on polkaudio.com. Aside from the online support CSR email I shared, I have yet to hear from anyone with Polk.

zubk0hk6ovdv.png
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,062
    Options
    I had an issue with the cart when I bought the R200ae. The cart wouldn't take the coupon code I had so I called them and asked them if I could just place the order and they refund me.

That plan was agreeable to them, fwiw
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • MBinMD
    edited November 2022
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    I had an issue with the cart when I bought the R200ae. The cart wouldn't take the coupon code I had so I called them and asked them if I could just place the order and they refund me.

That plan was agreeable to them, fwiw

I called them and asked if I could order over the phone. I was told no by the off-shored call center rep.

*edit* I called on 11/8/22 @ 2:33PM EST, for the record.
    Post edited by MBinMD on
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,062
    Options
    Weird, hopefully they have it fixed soon
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Houston......We have a problem here......

Tom
  • MBinMD
    edited November 2022
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Houston......We have a problem here......

Tom

Indeed. I can add, remove, check out, etc all but the home theater bundles. They make the cart glitch out, every single one.