Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    a17pvgcgttsq.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Super dog ! What a beauty!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    What's with the bubbles?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited October 2022
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Super dog ! What a beauty!

Yes but strange dude in the shadows! ;)
    Carl

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    schwarcw wrote: »

Yes but strange dude in the shadows! ;)

Strange but creative! I could tell you that I carefully posed and had the dog look directly at my shadow phone to get his picture took. :D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Visited the Norfork Arkansas National Fish Hatchery today. So cool...these are rainbow trout
    3vblf2odjep2.jpg

Those are brook trout or at least the one in front showing off
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Might be rainbow trout as hatchery rainbow trout lack a lot of the coloring of the wild variety.
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Visited the Norfork Arkansas National Fish Hatchery today. So cool...these are rainbow trout
    3vblf2odjep2.jpg

I've been there. Excellent educational source of information. They get all animated when you show up with a flyrod

:p
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,635
    edited October 2022
    Someone decided to land their rig in our greenbelt...

wdyze8ilfrc1.jpg

j5s7bspt7ogz.jpg

8jx3snp7w7l1.jpg

Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    treitz3 wrote: »
    What's with the bubbles?

Tom
    They were very active... probably thought we were going to feed them. Serious water flow through there as well.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon