0490wsv6xdel.png

Bahahaaaaa……..
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    I know this will be gone but.....

tk6kbhvaf7e2.png

Reality bites.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,374
    Didnt they just say the border was secure so no problems....must be them damn canadians again. LOL
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Didnt they just say the border was secure so no problems....must be them damn canadians again. LOL

I've been trying to warn you peoples for years about our rambunctious neighbors in the Great White North Some of us aren't fooled by their perceived good manners, willingness to help others, and other signs of Un-Americanism.
    Nosiree ! For example, the Canadian moose: we've all heard the tales of moose "wandering down from up North".
    "Wandering? No, more like a few that were fleeing for their lives, having miracuously escaped from secret Canadian chimera biolab experiments. ! 😳
    Yes, when you realize that moose only originated in the late 50's, how do you think that happened ? Evolution ?
    Nope, evil-lution is more like it.
    Yes, in the first experiments the "scientists" attempted to cross a cow, a deer, a mule, and a snow plow. The photographic results speak for themselves:

1fuo5frvzca4.png

While the Highway Department was pleased with the result, the Agricultural Industry complained, "How the hell are we supposed to milk this thing ?"
    dpp90axzlxon.jpg

There are some allegations that some Americans, speciffically on the east coast in the chemical industry who are suspected Canadian sympathizers , have becomed involved in the these biolab/chimera experiments.

An unverified picture of one such alledged experiment shows a distinctive American touch.

2h84nz70zevt.png

I am personally looking into that matter and will hopefully be able to obtain a name and address
    A phone number would be nice.

...asking for a friend

Sal Palooza
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908
    You should shoot one of those like in the last picture and have it mounted on your wall. People would be talking about that rack.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • soundfreak1
    edited October 2022
    Milito wrote: »
    You should shoot one of those like in the last picture and have it mounted on your wall. People would be talking about that rack.

Which rack are you. Referring to? Wouldn't mounting her on the wall be rather awkward and uncomfortable??
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908
    We have some handymen here who I'm sure would know how to mount her on the wall.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    We have some handymen here who I'm sure would know how to mount her on the wall.

Who is Russ..... :D:D:D
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited October 2022
    aro3rypqmvb3.png

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Milito wrote: »

Bahahaaaaa…..
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926

Which rack are you. Referring to? Wouldn't mounting her on the wall be rather awkward and uncomfortable??

Maybe something was stuck in the clothes dryer?
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I'm at some kind of private jet airport type place.

3w7u7q3y5epv.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,197
    edited October 2022
    The Administrators of Clare Holland House (Nursing Home) engaged the services of Mr. Gavin Smith, Herpetologist, to assist in the investigation of several missig residents.
    One of the missing elders was last heard shouting
    "Holy S***, look at the size of that son of a... "
    This particular well fed specimen was 4 times the normal size and weight of an average adult brown snake
    Signs of much larger brownies were found on the nearby walkabout
    Much much larger.

1sakch7zxtrs.png
    Australia.
    Of course.
    Sal Palooza
  • soundfreak1
    Australia, where everything can bite you,sting you or Eat you.
    Main Rig:
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable