Comments

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    How’s the new Xbox Josh?
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    joecoulson wrote: »
    How’s the new Xbox Josh?

It's awesome, would recommend if you play regularly.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Nightfall
    davdnodo6a3z.jpg

• Shizelbs wrote: »
    Kids were gone this weekend so I had the SVS turned up and was plowing my way through the BF3 campaign.

try this to relax after game
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDg_6tHD5K8

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Spammer reported.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    Whats with all the new spammers???
  • JayDog
    JayDog Posts: 266
    Hearts & solitare on my phone.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    My trusty Washburn Rover.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    Just starting Disco Elysium
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Pocket pool....

Just picked up a refurbished PS4. All I have mk and Fortnite so I can play with my son on his switch. I'll be looking for some previously enjoyed games as I find them.
  • Nightfall
    Fallout 4 on my new to me PC setup. Haven't turned on the Series X since.

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Dahhhm, just saw your classic games collection, Josh, noice!!!

Do you still have to blow on the NES carts to make them work? Or have you gone uptown and treated them all with Deoxit?
    I disabled signatures.
  • Nightfall
    edited October 2021
    I sold most of them in bulk for $4500. Could have got more individually. Their value kept climbing until I couldn't resist. You can play any of those games without the original cartridge using a flash cart anyway. I still have a couple of the more expensive cartridges left.

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    My Xbox One (I think that was it’s name. It was the model before the current model.) broke, and I want to get the newest Xbox. However, it is always out of stock on Amazon. I guess I need to monitor the site 24/7 to buy one.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,471
    War Thunder on a PC
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Willow
    Playing COD Ghost, campaign and online. I suck. When I played many years back I could get lots of kills most I got so far is 8.
  • Nightfall
    I'm playing flag the spam. Keeps me feeling fresh.

I'm actually playing Fallout 3.

• rebelsoul
    rebelsoul Posts: 747
    Fleetwood Mac rumours clear vinyl, sounds amazing
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    You do not find it counter productive with that table on top of the speaker?
    😳
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    You do not find it counter productive with that table on top of the speaker?
    😳

The sub was too far away.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • rebelsoul
    rebelsoul Posts: 747
    Speakers are not being used, using my legacy speakers
  • kuehneballme
    kuehneballme Posts: 1
    edited March 2022
    I am playing multiple collections of songs, including ranboo. Historical music has always occupied my spare time.
  • Nightfall
    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Still doing iRacing. I'm in an over 60 league of about 50 members or so. A lot of ex-car and motorcycle racers who are too old to race, don't have the money anymore or have past injuries that keep them from real racing.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Willow
    Still playing COD Ghosts online.
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 989
    Tempest,
    Original coin op 😬
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    I have to acquire games again. Built a gaming PC that can run also run the toughest resampling filters HQPlayer has to offer. Saying so long to Xbox Series X. Redfall was a freebie with a purchase.

ikonvos5ft5z.jpg

yijnw9m8p91e.jpg

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    My PS3 recently crapped out on me. YLOD. :( About $250.00 to repair it the right way. I spoke with a guy that repairs them and computers in general. He said it's the capacitors that go bad and they need to be replaced. These particular caps are expensive, he told me which explains the expensive price tag for the repair.

I'm not much of a Gamer anymore, but there are a few that I still like to play. I'd consider investing perhaps in a new PS5, but the reason I won't is because there's no backwards compatibility. Big error on Sony's part IMO.

Buying a used PS3 isn't an option because who knows how long before that one gives up the ghost? I like to take care of my stuff and my PS3 is immaculate cosmetically, so I'm leaning to having the repair done on this and having the problematic caps replaced with better quality ones if possible.

Can't complain really because this console has lasted me well over 10yrs. Probably closer to 12, but if it can be repaired with better parts for longevity, I'm willing to pay for it. I was watching a video earlier this evening and did y'all know that the PS3 was the last game console from Sony that supported CD playback? And on top of that, most manufacturers aren't making CD players anymore either. So for 250.00 it might be worth it for the universal disc playback alone. For awhile there my PS3 was mostly used for playing blu-rays. It's one of the Fat models, but the generation after they removed SACD compatibility. And IIRC it's has an 80GB HD.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Diablo 4. Nightmare but also have a casual toon I play with some friends who are pretty laid back.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip