Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    fxfxmtdvnmre.jpeg
    Winter in PCB Fl
    The old man fishing is me

Now that pic begs for some photo shop skills. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Too old for photoshop,, more concerned about fish,lol
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Did you catch anything?
  • Too old for photoshop,, more concerned about fish,lol

I believe Mr. T was wishing for Hermitism to come out of Witness Protection to apply some his skills with that picrure.
    Awesome pic btw :)
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    That's good eatin I hear
    Nice catch
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    I JUST briefly looked at those soups!!! :D

I didn't pay attention to anything else except 3/5.00. :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    ttgzt6cun7ja.jpeg
    Ten pound redfish :)
    Vnice fish George. Hope it was a fight to land it for you. When was this ? Reason I ask is-it didn't hit 20 here today & below zero at night. Great picture...
    I'm waiting for ice to go icefishing soon.. I had a great summer fishing last summer & hope next year is the same.
    Randy/Maine
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    As my father, a die-hard surf fisherman in Maryland for many years, would say: "It's called fishing, and not catching, for a reason!" ;)

But, hey, it's even more fun when something gets caught!
  • Somtimes the deals at Harbor Freight aren't really a deal

pl5y4r4cldqx.jpg

Caught the day after Thanksgiving,, 8 feet from shore,, and yes,, one heck of a fight! I won’t forget!
  • boston1450
    edited December 2020
    That's awesome George. I've had great fishing in late fall. There is a lake I didn't think had big fish in it. I fished it 3 years straight with my small 12ft boat. Bass n White perch. Last Nov I pulled the truck over & tossed a line. I casted a pattern from R to L about 3or4 times. Next thing I know OH YEAH. Had all I could do to reel it in - with a small pole using light line. Thought for sure it was gonna snap pole or line. Beautiful 9+ lbs bass. I screamed out in excitement & that was how I ended 2020.... Covid isolating No Problem :) Enjoy your fishing. Happy Holidays
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450 wrote: »
    That's awesome George. I've had great fishing in late fall. There is a lake I didn't think had big fish in it. I fished it 3 years straight with my small 12ft boat. Bass n White perch. Last Nov I pulled the truck over & tossed a line. I casted a pattern from R to L about 3or4 times. Next thing I know OH YEAH. Had all I could do to reel it in - with a small pole using light line. Thought for sure it was gonna snap pole or line. Beautiful 9+ lbs bass. I screamed out in excitement & that was how I ended 2020.... Covid isolating No Problem :) Enjoy your fishing. Happy Holidays

Bass fishing eh? Fun!! Actually,, I was using my old bass rig when Mr Redfish decided he wanted the shrimp on the hook,,and the fight was on!
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    What kind of bass fishing are we talking about

vdqkax3ofy43.jpg

taken from another site
  • mhardy6647
    Big Mouth Billy...

My good hifi buddy (and the builder of my SE 2A3 amp) has this little tableau in his basement shop/lab...

49718497466_918a8ec0eb_b.jpgUntitled by hamingredient, on Flickr
  • mhardy6647
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Psssh. Those are probably drift numbers up against the house.

Either that or its one of your Harvard dump finds. Broken ruler where the measurement starts at 22".

:D

I'll have you know: That's a Vermont yardstick of some antiquity :)
    Broken ruler where the measurement starts at 22"
    Hmmm... now what else could I use something like that for? :#

• mhardy6647
    An F-102 that must've been goin' so fast as to invert spacetime.

50730305197_5fe0fe775f_c.jpg23_0005374 Convair F-102 Delta Dagger by SDASM Archives, on Flickr

:*
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    50ztd40bzmpn.jpg

qfnlcm0qbs4p.jpg

Haha... Not Canada
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    50ztd40bzmpn.jpg

qfnlcm0qbs4p.jpg

:o

You sure take of your feathered friends. o:)B)

I'm getting the few remaining squirrels around here ( the Hawk family across the street about wiped them out this year!) to come to us. I throw the peanuts under my truck for the most part.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • boston1450 wrote: »
    3kvyv8zn8ntd.jpg Put a 2/1 lift in the Taco & added some studded grabbers. It added 3in to front & 2in to back. Drives the same as stock IMO. Lost some mileage from studs (they will not be used in winter again-i will go narrow tire next winter on the steelies). Overall it sits a tad higher in front now. I like the looks better & at my age i even went 4 wheeling in the snow that day pictured & had a blast. Still better mpg than the work truck v10. Getting ready to order summer wheels for the general grabbers & gearing up for more upgrades.

Looks great! Did you add new struts or spacers to the front?

I have the Bilstein 6112s and 5160s w/Bilstein coils on my 4Runner set for a 2/1 lift. Initially I had and an inch more than what was spec. but it settled down eventually.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • boston1450
    edited December 2020
    2in Spacer in front to bring up front level & 1in block on back. Also went up 245/75/16 to 275/75/16 on tire size added 1 more inch. 2/1 lift + 1tire size. Made it 3/2 ( I think) ..... Keep in mind. This is a 2.7 4banger 4×4. Was getting 25 highway 28 back roads @ 50mph. Not a power horse by far. I have a f350 & i use the Taco for travel. As you can see it IS a stripped model. I have added lift. Cover. Hood deflector. . Tow hitch. Mudflaps. Tube steps. Undercoating. Next is speakers. Front brush guard & alum wheels with those Grabbers on it. Steelies will have different tires. Fuel mileage dropped to crazy low amounts due to size & studs. I wanted regular cab. Couldn't find one. Went 3 hours to pick it up @ 26,800.00 not bad. Hated it at first. Raised seat in rear & was soar for 2 weeks. Now 14,500 miles since May 11'th I like it very much. Back n forth to camp. May be interested in a 4dr v6 with HP lift in future. Here is a picture of what it use to sit at. Looked more grandpa'ish IMO..... #1 thing I really hate. Is the dinger. My driveway is quite long. I have to wear seatbelt on a dirt road or else Ding Ding Ding .# 2 no key fob. So ONLY 1 key hole. Driver side. No keyhole on passenger side. The good outweigh the bad by far. Also it only hauls a alum boat trailer2p7ncr0a2bi9.jpg
    emfmw4h69d1h.jpg
    n snowmobile 4wheeler so 4banger does wellyeeq9b5110m5.jpg
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Im thinking your truck is the 6. So understand the settle in part. Not sure the 4 has enough ump to do that lol. That system you installed is way better than mine. How do you like it ? Would you do it again ? Mine was only 420.00 installed & alignment so I'm very happy. If I upgrade truck I plan on lifting to the sky. I see a 4doors lifted like 5-6 inches & drooled. I like the looks of Tacomas over Tundras anyways. My son-in-law talked me into buying this. He shitt when i bought the Taco & 4banger at that. It will never hit the mud. He has Tundra Ted pro sport or something like that. 55000.00 truck. Crazy
    Randy/Maine