Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    lightman1 wrote: »
    qdziehbcywc0.jpeg
    I got a brand new grandson for Christmas.

You guys are killin me!😆

Congratulations, @lightman1!

My grandson turned two on 2 November. He spent five and a half months with my wife and me while his parents worked remotely from our home from mid-March through August. Having that time with the little guy was pure joy! (My wife did most of the work involved.)

The next months will be precious. Enjoy them while you can.

Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922

This person has a pretty flexible view of tea & tea preparation, I would opine.

• Well. Ms. Fiora is a cosplayer and aspiring shaman which might explain a lot. 😨
    Sal Palooza
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    lightman1 wrote: »
    qdziehbcywc0.jpeg
    I got a brand new grandson for Christmas.

You guys are killin me!😆

Congrats to you and the family Russ, on the new addition. Excellent gift for this 2020 Christmas. I know you'll be a great grand-father to him. Félicitation!
  • mhardy6647
    Well. Ms. Fiora is a cosplayer and aspiring shaman which might explain a lot. 😨

aspiring shaman -- the mind boggles.
    Shouldn't that be shaperson anyway? Or maybe sham-person?

Meanwhile, I am going to whup up a pot of cheezy mac tea.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Congrats Russ on your new grandson.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    edited November 2020
    WTH now it looks like I'm in disgust at his new grandson and everyone agrees.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Lmao!

Don't laugh that baby made you puke in your mouth a little.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited November 2020
    Did some Jetty fishing at Port Canaveral today. Little kid mybwife baby sits got this little Blennie. My wife got this 4 to 5 ft eel. I thought I was going to break the pole trying to pull him out of the rocks. He really dug in. I was not going anywhere near his mouth. I cut the leader as close as I could. You have to zoom in to get a look at him.

lovukktcdyhj.jpg

n5bf3gbyign8.jpeg

• maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    What could possibly go wrong?
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    was a beautiful day to be out...heading to Playalinda today....might be some good fishing before that front rolls thru, haven't been to the beach in awhile
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    was a beautiful day to be out...heading to Playalinda today....might be some good fishing before that front rolls thru, haven't been to the beach in awhile

Anything good today?
  • CH46E wrote: »
    Went for a ride in my neighbors 63 Sting Ray. What a blast. Brought back a lot of memories of driving around in my dads 68 Datsun Roadster 2000. This vette has a 63 327 in it. So about 200 hp. But the car is light and feels a lot faster than you would think 200 hp could be.

g3o3xxr858h7.jpg
    opsf1fljtviu.jpg
    yfkhhuvmw90q.jpg
    ehhjer4p3afl.jpg

Yes, When a Corvette was a "real" Corvette!!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    CH46E wrote: »
    Went for a ride in my neighbors 63 Sting Ray. What a blast. Brought back a lot of memories of driving around in my dads 68 Datsun Roadster 2000. This vette has a 63 327 in it. So about 200 hp. But the car is light and feels a lot faster than you would think 200 hp could be.

g3o3xxr858h7.jpg
    opsf1fljtviu.jpg
    yfkhhuvmw90q.jpg
    ehhjer4p3afl.jpg

Yes, When a Corvette was a "real" Corvette!!

ooooh -- that'll raise some hackles! ;)

But, yeah, I am in complete and total agreement -- then again, I use a single-ended, direct heated triode audio power amplifier... so I kind of would be expected to ;)
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    edited November 2020
    They had more horsepower than 200. The lowest was 250 hp. The highest a Stingray even had was a 427, 435 hp in later years. I believe it was 1967.

https://www.corvettemuseum.org/learn/about-corvette/corvette-specs/1963-corvette-specs/

That body was such a radical design when it came out, some people didn't like the looks of it. Kind of like the current Vette. I loved it.

Anyone remember the "Grand Sport" Vette? It was a special racing version of the Vette with a lot of weight taken out.

3lf1t6ej1uid.jpg
    yosxrwxgwiei.jpg
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • My bud had a 66 big block roadster up till a few years ago. He bought it in 68 for 3k and it still had the original paint and a Bloomington survivor. I about crapped what he sold it for, $90k. He had a lot of fun years with the car. The color wasn't very desirable though, metallic pea green with a white top.
  • mhardy6647
    edited December 2020
    Just saw these amps posted @ AK.
    Makes it easy to ID the Left and Right channels, doesn't it? :)

657u9rmxvuf1.png
    https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/altec-604-in-non-ported-cabinets.939105/#post-14315637
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Unless you're color blind
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Unless you're color blind

Well played, sir. Well played.

:smiley: