Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    The wife is on the mend from colon surgeries so she finally got her Quartz counter tops and tile backsplash. I had estimates as high as $1100, labor only, to do the tile backsplash. Like 32 square feet. So I took a couple days off from my ball and chain job and did it myself.

I ran out of caulk and sent her chasing for it, so that's why one section isn't done.

7ge1q0p9hsc6.jpg
    3ya8akh010v7.jpg
    5081z0tie1b9.jpg

Nice job, looks great. Where did you get your floor mats? Are they easy to clean? My last ones collected dirt and wouldn't let go.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    0rdt66vdt2zu.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    What an idiot!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    xjx1jdmyx3bp.png

roj64ev3r7xm.png

Can cars get Type 2 diabetes? :|

• CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    What an idiot!!

That guy must be a really A-Hole. Cause he ain't got any friends with a truck.
  • Nightfall
    He was a man! He had a beard!

• fish357
    fish357 Posts: 304
    It’s 2020, women have beards too! 🙄
  • mhardy6647
    Should've spoken some German to the cat. B)
    German Always Works.

https://youtu.be/B5L4uL-d4zc
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    Stardenburdenhardenbart, works with the ladies when said sensually. B)
  • mhardy6647
    Yeah, absolutely!
    When a guy wants to really turn on the charm... German. That's the ticket!

;)
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    edited October 2020
    Nightfall wrote: »
    wmlqpf8i3gup.png

I thought he cut off his right ear.

Edit looked it up. My bad
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350

Nice job, looks great. Where did you get your floor mats? Are they easy to clean? My last ones collected dirt and wouldn't let go.

Thx!

Those are WeatherTech inddor mats. I pressure wash them outside from time to time. I use a diluted SimpleGreen solution. I have a pole mounted scrub brush for tough stains.

https://www.weathertech.com/indoormat/

Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • In the Navy nuke program there were 2 ways out:
    1 Go DE ( Drug Exempt)
    2.Say you were ..uhm.. before "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"

We had a guy go DE after getting a Dear John letter from his girlfriend.
    He was within 7 months of the end of his 6 year enlistmet..
    7 .... GD... months. 😣

Sal Palooza
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    We had a guy re-enlist while overseas to get past taxes. His wife then filed for divorce
    and was supposed to get the whole thing. He spent $16k in one weekend of
    blind partying with a couple of other guys. They really don't remember what all happened. Three alcoholics and a bunch of hookers can run up a big tab.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Nightfall
    On break with this guy chilling about 10 feet away from me.

03vykmxjm6em.jpg

• Nightfall
    He's not worried about me, fell back asleep.

55vfek9wnp0t.jpg

• ^^ the dreaded flying cobra.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    ^^ the dreaded flying cobra.

We call them flying tuurdmonsters
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited October 2020
    That too and vermin comes to mind. We have hundreds of retaining ponds around here and the geese stay year round. The ponds don’t freeze because most are aerated.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Nightfall
    Rick's out here living the life

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Thanks Rick for posting great pics from your season this year. I'll admit I miss the Little League World Series this year. Feel bad for the kids and parents who work hard for these opportunities
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Great pics Rick, thanks for posting them.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    edited October 2020
    Great photos Rick, thanks so much for posting them. Loved following along on your riding journeys and taking in the local sights.

Also, great looking bike!