Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,325
    My physical music collection:
    urlw4pgkvvvp.jpg
    Creedence Clearwater Revival is a 80s pressing, the rest of the records are originals. The Rush Of Fools CD is brand new, the rest were purchased at goodwill, so I don’t know the age.
    Only the beginning! Hopefully soon I won’t have room to lay out my entire collection :# :wink:
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,119
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    My physical music collection:
    urlw4pgkvvvp.jpg
    Creedence Clearwater Revival is a 80s pressing, the rest of the records are originals. The Rush Of Fools CD is brand new, the rest were purchased at goodwill, so I don’t know the age.
    Only the beginning! Hopefully soon I won’t have room to lay out my entire collection :# :wink:

Your DC Talk catalog needs work :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 2,014
    edited July 10
    “There's this French cooking method that's been on my mind / All the time, Sous-Sous-Sous Vide (oh)”

9rblrmkas7jv.jpeg
    zreqqh3umu6n.jpeg

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,603
    Thanks for choking the thread.
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,787
    No problem Pug face! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    No problem Pug face! Peace. D

High five. V
  • verbverb Posts: 3,982
    Well today finished another project. My new Drill Press workstation and diamond plate pegboard with power strip. And diamond plate shelving above. Paint the trim is next.
    Starting to get organized in the garage! Oh yeah, a Polk Camden Square bluetooth speaker sitting on top of my diamond plate humidor!

agr7li338pp5.jpg

Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Project BoxE, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,787
    Looks awesome. You got the skills that thrills! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,930
    How much diamond plate is too much?
    Clipdat wrote: »

Never too much! I'll post some more pics of the main workbench at the front of the garage! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Preamplifier, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, Marantz CD-1, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,520
    diamond plate pegboard -- nice touch :p

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,520

Despite years of federally supported study, this question has yet to be answered. Further research is necessary (as we always say in my line of work, as an aid to continued employment). B)
    Any Polkies in Indiana dine here? :smile:
    4dgk60o17na6.png
  • OleBootOleBoot Posts: 357
    edited July 12
    Don't believe it, but amusing nevertheless.

37040884_10156597599794809_5115269168651829248_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=dfda5665d639c14822a96d5a86ac6b40&oe=5BD9D65D&efg=eyJhZG1pc3Npb25fY29udHJvbCI6MSwidXBsb2FkZXJfaWQiOiIxMDc5NTUxODk4MDgifQ%3D%3D
    I started out with nothing and have most of it left.
  • KingratKingrat Posts: 74
    Looks like this will be my new car. Ordered a catch can for it a few minutes ago.
    gnas2juidjmo.jpg
    Cable atheist: They're just trying to get your money like a TV preacher!
    Vinyl system: I'm long done with the snap, crackle, and pop.
    Ordering mods for it before you even have it, that's what I'm talking about!
  • halohalo Posts: 4,472
    Kingrat wrote: »
    Looks like this will be my new car. Ordered a catch can for it a few minutes ago.
    gnas2juidjmo.jpg

Love the Panther Pink T/A paint scheme next to the one you are getting. Very B) looking cars
    Panther Pink? Thats TorRed. There hasn't been a PP Challenger in a long time.
  • jeremymarcinkojeremymarcinko Posts: 3,259
    Yeah that’s not pink :D
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
    Looks like it's goi9ng to be TorRed for me. The yellow one sold 5 minutes after I signed the papers. Almost the same price so it's fine..

qxeqgsd2lxkw.jpg

• zingozingo Audiophile Posts: 11,687
    kgnu3koqt3hc.jpeg
    Pikes Peak?
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 2,448
    edited July 13
    verb wrote: »
    verb wrote: »

Never too much! I'll post some more pics of the main workbench at the front of the garage! :smile:

I did this last year when we first moved in. A bit of a mess, but vastly improved from a year ago!

f2gkbldfbpkj.jpg

A bit of a mess?

Dear God, you make me sick! Get that place cleaned up pronto!

Seriously though. I'm embarrassed to post a pic of my garage/workspace(s)... It brings the word "mess" to a whole new level!

NICE shop man!