Custom SDA Circuit Boards

Last chance to get your 4th & 5th Gen SDA/SDA SRS boards, I sent David (@westmassguy) at DHS Speaker Service the last of my boards. So when there gone they will be gone for Good.

Top-new.jpg
Top View
Bottom.jpg
Bottom View

Just a refresher:

These are bare boards (no components) and were designed to use bigger Caps & Resistors like Sonicap & Mills and will only work for the following 4th & 5th Gen SDA/SDA SRS's with a single board crossover and a Pin/Blade I.C. cable.

(* denotes early transitional model.)
*SDA 2B (1987 Blade/Blade I.C. with single board crossover)
SDA 2B/CRS+ (Pin/Blade I.C.)
*SDA 1C (1987 Blade/Blade I.C. with duel board crossover)
SDA 1C
SDA SRS 2 (1987 Pin/Blade I.C. with single board crossover)
SDA SRS 3.1TL
SDA SRS 2.3
SDA SRS 2.3TL
SDA SRS 1.2
SDA SRS 1.2TL

Check with David (@westmassguy) at DHS Speaker Service David can even build them for you, You would need to contact David at DHS Speaker Service about doing this and the cost. His work and reputation are above reproach. He is highly recommended.

Also check out the support the support site www.gimpod.com for parts list, parts placement guide, assembly tips, schematics and more.

A Big thanks to David (@westmassguy), Trey (@VR3), Polk for there help & letting me do this and of course everyone who purchased a set.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain

Comments