Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,765
    Nice Tom. We just planted some Little Lime Hydrangeas around the deck. We have a bunch around the house. Beautiful plants IMO
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,413
    I planted my first ever hydrangea yesterday. Don’t know what the PH of my soil is, so I won’t know if they will be blue, purple, or pink. We’ll found out later this year.
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,231
    A cool HELMET!

w7vad0g2kvw3.png
    If the telephone doesn't ring ......... it's me
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,765
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I planted my first ever hydrangea yesterday. Don’t know what the PH of my soil is, so I won’t know if they will be blue, purple, or pink. We’ll found out later this year.

My wife planted a couple rusty nails under some blue ones and the flowers are now purple. Very cool.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 32,479
    bbfp30c5ra8u.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,819
    jd7sz07r0ey4.jpg
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,068

So, viral plagues, recession and other goings-on are nothin' -- here's real evidence that humankind's days are numbered...

ii665y071qd5.png

• tonyp063tonyp063 Posts: 805
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    So, viral plagues, recession and other goings-on are nothin' -- here's real evidence that humankind's days are numbered...

Thanks Mark!
    I'll stick it on the shelf, next to my Grimiore.
    Between these two & waving chicken bones, I may get this Dual to behave.
    Wimp.

:D
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,280
    edited June 10
    Are you wearing these?
    Knee pads are a must. Cheap and so nice for the knees comfort. ;)
    hdr7du9zd7ql.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,348
    Tony M wrote: »
    Are you wearing these?
    Knee pads are a must. Cheap and so nice for the knees comfort. ;)
    hdr7du9zd7ql.png

Yes I did. Finished the 1/4 round trim today. All done with clean up and about to move furniture back in.

After a ice cold beer and and hour in the pool of course.
    I think we will pay a pro to do the master closet. I have all the product for it but way too many corners and cust cuts.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,280
    10-4. ;)
    You did a great job! B)

I did my back room of our house when I was near death + I had JUST done a floor tear-up and then put down new 1/4" luan(sp?) plywood and new linoleum, one new toilet in my neighbor's master bath and new faucets in every place that had old ones. I thought I was going to just fall over on either floor remodel.

I want to tell you to go ahead and try finishing that closet but you know your limits.

You did a lot more than most could ever do!

Congrats on a job well done!

I know about the back tightening up. Takes a day or three to loosen up. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,498
    Brazil! Great movie.
    edited June 10
    I found this a little funny. Music Direct uses "NHT" Now Hear This and thier ad does not feature a single NHT model. Just a little chuckle.

5d3uqgosg1jb.jpg
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,068
    CH46E wrote: »
    I found this a little funny. Music Direct uses "NHT" Now Hear This and thier ad does not feature a single NHT model. Just a little chuckle.

5d3uqgosg1jb.jpg

Yeah, that kind of stuck in my craw, too!
    On the bright side, Ken Kantor has a pretty active presence at Flikr (not too much hifi, but some nice images).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/a-photography/
    https://www.flickr.com/people/a-photography/
    steveinaz wrote: »
    Oh yeah!

jcnquncbssiq.jpg

I'd trade you FL for AZ anyday!!! Where in FL are you visiting?
    I don't see the humor. Just face your back towards the bricks and swing away from the wall...

:p
  • halo71halo71 Posts: 4,493
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    On the bright side, Ken Kantor has a pretty active presence at Flikr (not too much hifi,

I have 2 pairs of NHT's he designed. VT2's and VT3's. Wonder what happened to him on AK. Hasn't been around in a long time.

--Gary--
    Onkyo Integra M504, Bottlehead Foreplay III, Denon SACD, Thiel CS2.3, NHT VT-2, Infinity RSIIIa, SDA1C and a few dozen other speakers around the house I change in and out.
  • AlmaGarciaAlmaGarcia Posts: 50
    qo2tahq7b9tg.jpg
    2019 season opener vs the Colts.
    *Polk employee; formerly known as CassidyStains and Meganpolkaudio

This is actually my main account, feel free to reach out if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the forum.
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,915
    Ken, are those custom shelves for the vinyl?
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,149
    The salmon colored shelves were built when I lived in Baltimore. The black ones are from Ikea, we added metal feet and a masonite back. Here are some early photos when we first moved here showing the transplant shelves after we repainted them.wji4wjl7no35.jpg
    ot1yb3b1bd8q.jpg
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,149
    edited June 11
    xl6wd7i8y6at.jpg

My wife photoshopped a representation of what everything might look like. We ended needing two more of the Ikea shelves to fit the records. Plus several other record shelves that we also brought from Baltimore.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.