Magnifi Mini Subwoofer Stopped Working

I have a magnifi mini that worked great until a few days ago. I unplugged it to move some furniture and now the sub will not even power up. The soundbar works great, just nothing from the sub. Thought maybe it was a sync issue but the standby light doesn't even light up. Tried another outlet just to be on the safe side still no luck. It was purchased 12-27-17 from best buy. Not sure what to do. I would think under light to medium use it should have lasted longer than that. I sent an email to customer service, hopefully I hear something back from them.

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,942
    Hello,
    It might be best to call Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 and have the unit's serial number available.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • Same thing just happened to me. Anybody know a cure?
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,720
    Hello,
    It might be best to call Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 and have the unit's serial number available.

^^^^^ right here.
    signature is in the spoiler window :)
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    Martin Logan LX16s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 CD player and Audio Technica cartridge courtesy of Drew/Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • The issue deals with corrupted software in the soundbar, and the only way to fix it is to flash a copy of the working software onto the soundbar. I have the software and the tools to do it if you can send me your soundbar, I've successfully done it a number of times. Polish or German shipping
    If you have more questions please send message [email protected]