Group-buy-2019-dreadnought-avel-lindberg-1000va-isolation-transformers

Comments

• AND WE’VE MADE IT TO THE BOTTOM!!! o:):D
  • A hearty hip, hip HOORAY to all who are making this possible this time around
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Since Craig has helped out so much, that I wont keep asking for the sunfire back :) LOL
    But for real, thank you so much for the work you and Ivan have done to get this going. Besides PayPal, do you take Zelle? I am solid for either but from my own experience, Zelle hits the bank faster.

Ivan, I keep being #1 on the list. About time I'm # 1 for something LOL
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    ThomasD wrote: »
    Don’t have an immediate use or need for one. May not ever. But in the spirit of commaradie and so that everyone of these fine people that do have a need for one can get a better price, if any one of the other gentlemen (or if there happen to be ladies) on the “Possibles” list will commit, then I will also. Bringing us 2 steps closer to ‘25’. Any takers??

If you're in I'm in.
  • @pitdogg2
    See above posts
    How many does this make officially?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    edited January 2019
    Change me to definitely
    monepolk wrote: »
    Don’t have an immediate use or need for one. May not ever. But in the spirit of commaradie and so that everyone of these fine people that do have a need for one can get a better price, if any one of the other gentlemen (or if there happen to be ladies) on the “Possibles” list will commit, then I will also. Bringing us 2 steps closer to ‘25’. Any takers??

If you're in I'm in.

Ok guys will update the list later.
    And Brian you're number 1 brother I'll give you the salute in person :p:p:p

Actually Brian deserves some credit as well if he didn't list that he wanted to buy one we would never of ran with this. It's the reason he is number 1 on the list ;);)

I'm truly amazed at the response to be frank about it. Truly an amazing community here.

Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • pitdogg2
    Change me to definitely

I have to say this though. You are in Alaska I hope the shipping holds true at that rate for you but you know Craig and I cannot make any promises to this fact of life in the great wilderness to which you live.

Glad to have you aboard.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    1000% agree Ivan and again thank you for getting the ball rolling. I owe you a beer or 4
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • ThomasD
    ThomasD Posts: 260
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Change me to definitely

I have to say this though. You are in Alaska I hope the shipping holds true at that rate for you but you know Craig and I cannot make any promises to this fact of life in the great wilderness to which you live.

Glad to have you aboard.

I realize the possibility of additional freight costs and was going to PM you and confirm that I’m in regardless. We pretty much get the shaft on most shipping charges up here. As you say it’s the price we pay to live in “Paradise”. B) It’s all good.
    Carver M4.0t, M1.0t, M200t, TX2, C1, C2, Marantz 2230, 2010, 4070, 1030, APPJ 2013, Rega Brio, Marantz Imperial 7's, Klipsch Heresy III, Quartets, KG4's, KG1's, 'The Sixes', R-12SW, Polk SDA 2a's, Monitor 7cTL's, SDA CRS's, 4a's, Zu Audio Dirty Weekends, Pro-ject Acryl TT, Cambridge 851N, 351C, Panamax 5300PM
  • pitdogg2
    edited January 2019
    you are IN Thomas
  • pitdogg2
    edited January 2019
    OK here we go updated list as of 1/3/2019 7:30pm CST

1. Erniejade

2. pitdogg2

3. La2vegas

4. Gerres26

5. Indyhawg

6. StainOsteel2

7. audioluvr

8. Verb

9. vcwatkins

10. BC6

11. Lightman1

12. BlueBirdMusic

13. daddyjt possibly in for 2

14. honestaquarian

15. Eric Landman

16. B-Man possibly in for 2

17. Manticore

18. DNSPY007 in for 2

19. ThomasD

20.monepolk

As it stands now we are at 21

With this count if everybody is buying all mentioned we are at possible
    23 once daddyjt and B-man confirm their purchase.

My post above earlier today was a miscount as I actually used the numbers then added 2 to each that has mentioned a possible 2 which actually counted them as 3. Well thank god I'm not and accountant *wipes brow*

ALL BELOW ARE POSSIBLE
    21. GlennDog

22. gudnoyez

23. Headrott
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Throw me on the fence... I have big boy speakers, I should have the accessories to go with them.
  • pitdogg2
    edited January 2019
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Throw me on the fence... I have big boy speakers, I should have the accessories to go with them.

Well then get off the fence :#:#
  • @FestYboy GET OFF OF THE FENCE DUDE if you commit then we are one short of getting the best discount for 25 and above!
  • vcwatkins wrote: »
    Received a quote. Compared to 2016: same unit pricing, $1.50 increase in shipping, 2 week longer lead time, no discounts 30-40.

1jtebubdlfzr.jpg

• honestaquarian
    honestaquarian Posts: 3,186
    edited January 2019
    @pitdogg2 there is no such thing as “Would of” :( . It’s “WOULD HAVE” or the correct contraction “WOULD’VE” (YES I’m jerking your chain, but I’m ALSO telling the English truth ;):D )
  • pitdogg2
    @pitdogg2 there is no such thing as “Would of” :( . It’s “WOULD HAVE” or the correct contraction “WOULD’VE” (YES I’m jerking your chain, but I’m ALSO telling the English truth ;):D )

Thanks Jim
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305

23 once daddyjt and B-man confirm their purchase...

Brian and I are both in for two (2).
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    FestYboy wrote: »

Good on ya!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pitdogg2
    daddyjt wrote: »

Thanks I'll update tomorrow
  • B-Man
    B-Man Posts: 13
    daddyjt wrote: »

What Mark said !!! :-) I'm in for 2 and so is DNSPY007.
  • pitdogg2
    Excellent guys thanks for the confirmation
  • pitdogg2
    edited January 2019
    OK here we go updated list as of 1/3/2019 10:49 pm CST

1. Erniejade

2. pitdogg2

3. La2vegas

4. Gerres26

5. Indyhawg

6. StainOsteel2

7. audioluvr

8. Verb

9. vcwatkins

10. BC6

11. Lightman1

12. BlueBirdMusic

13. ThomasD

14. honestaquarian

15. Eric Landman

16. monepolk

17. Manticore

18. DNSPY007 in for 2

19. daddyjt in for 2

20. B-Man in for 2

As it stands now we are at 23

With this count if everybody is buying all mentioned we are at 23

My post above earlier today was a miscount as I actually used the numbers then added 2 to each that has mentioned a possible 2 which actually counted them as 3. Well thank god I'm not and accountant *wipes brow*

IF TWO OF THOSE ON THE FENCE JUMP OFF WE'LL GET ON WITH THIS SHOW. THERE IS NO MORE PRICE BREAKS AFTER 25

ALL BELOW ARE POSSIBLE
    21. GlennDog

22. gudnoyez

23. Headrott

24. FestYboy

I must admit this is surreal to say the least I never thought this would take off like this
    A round of applause for all <3<3<3

UPDATED 10:42pm CST

• With the way that people keep coming on board, despite the fact that there would be no more price breaks after 25. I think we should not be in too much of a hurry to end this. Honestly at this rate it looks like there is even a possibility we could match the size of the last group buy (or come pretty dang close) If memory serves we ended at 33 on the last one.
    @vcwatkins Do you concur?
  • pitdogg2
    With the way that people keep coming on board, despite the fact that there would be no more price breaks after 25. I think we should not be in too much of a hurry to end this. Honestly at this rate it looks like there is even a possibility we could match the size of the last group buy (or come pretty dang close) If memory serves we ended at 33 on the last one.
    @vcwatkins Do you concur?

I believe it was 27 not 33. I could be wrong. I see in the 2016 buy @vcwatkins said 17 of 27 members had recieved theirs.
  • Some members went in for more than one just like this time.
  • RobbyKY
    RobbyKY Posts: 117
    First day back after a long holiday with limited internet access.

Put me down for 1 confirmed unit if you're still taking orders. I was in on the activity last year and was just starting to look around for the 800va version for my second 1.2tl set-up but this timing for a 1,000va version is spot-on for me.

Just let me know if I'm not too late and I'll get a Paypal deal sent asap.

Robby
    Media Room: Parasound JC-5, Cambridge 851N, Schiit Freya, SDA SRS 1.2tl
    Game Room: Carver M4.0t, Carver C-4000, Oppo BDP-105, SDA SRS 1.2tl
    Bar/Card Room: Carver TFM-55, Carver C-1(BillD), Oppo BDP-93, SDA SRS 3.1
    Son's Room: Carver TFM-55, Carver C-1(BillD), Laptop/AQ Dragonfly, SDA SRS 3.1
    Bedroom: McIntosh MC150, Cambridge CXN, SDA 2Btl
    Outdoor Pool Area: Yamaha R-N803 with four Polk Atrium 6
    HT: Polk RTi A9s, CSi-A6, RT-65, RTi-A3's, Marantz SR5012, XPA3, UDP-203, Epson 5040UB

• @RobbyKY you are not too late!
  • pitdogg2
    RobbyKY wrote: »
    First day back after a long holiday with limited internet access.

Put me down for 1 confirmed unit if you're still taking orders. I was in on the activity last year and was just starting to look around for the 800va version for my second 1.2tl set-up but this timing for a 1,000va version is spot-on for me.

Just let me know if I'm not too late and I'll get a Paypal deal sent asap.

Robby

I'll update the list later. You're in Robby
  • RobbyKY
    RobbyKY Posts: 117
    You're in Robby

Awesome and thanks!

2019 is off to a great start already.
    Media Room: Parasound JC-5, Cambridge 851N, Schiit Freya, SDA SRS 1.2tl
    Game Room: Carver M4.0t, Carver C-4000, Oppo BDP-105, SDA SRS 1.2tl
    Bar/Card Room: Carver TFM-55, Carver C-1(BillD), Oppo BDP-93, SDA SRS 3.1
    Son's Room: Carver TFM-55, Carver C-1(BillD), Laptop/AQ Dragonfly, SDA SRS 3.1
    Bedroom: McIntosh MC150, Cambridge CXN, SDA 2Btl
    Outdoor Pool Area: Yamaha R-N803 with four Polk Atrium 6
    HT: Polk RTi A9s, CSi-A6, RT-65, RTi-A3's, Marantz SR5012, XPA3, UDP-203, Epson 5040UB