Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,858
    :o this looks like a job for @lightman1! Faster than a speeding photon, more powerful than a giga-joule.
  • WillowWillow Posts: 10,300
    FestYboy wrote: »
    :o this looks like a job for @lightman1! Faster than a speeding photon, more powerful than a giga-joule.

You mean looks like a past lightman job.
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung Qled 75", Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,522
    Viking64 wrote: »
    pjpn377jo4nh.jpg

Actually, I'll bet it's one of those series-parallel circuits from an EE textbook. If one traces out all of the connections, it probably simplifies to this.

uweb4rml7u9u.png

:)

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,953
    I worked on one of those “Extreme Home Makeover” shows in Atlanta about 14 years ago and the power cowards for tools of the contractors looked like that. Actually it was about 5 times that. Power kept shutting down. That was the craziest and most unsafe job site I have ever been on.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,744
    Willow wrote: »

What's your address, JF?
    Seeing stuff like that makes me cringe. :s
    lightman1 wrote: »

What's your address, JF?

Planning on a visit Russ? you're more than welcome if the Boarder Patrols let you in. Once you get passed them I'll give you my address.
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung Qled 75", Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• tonybtonyb Posts: 32,503
    Russ in Canada ?? Hide your Eskimo women boys.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
    I make yellow snow
    tonyb wrote: »

Is that a Canuck version of a lady boy?

• tonybtonyb Posts: 32,503
    I make yellow snow

No...no....the snow turns yellow as it falls around you.....just in anticipation.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's

Punctuation is key in the interpretation of this sentence......

• audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 2,820

Often referred as a "cold taint".
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables

I knew besides his erudition in the "hard sciences", our own Bringer of Light was a grammarian.

Surely, then, he's read this classic:

mzrcl00ii10s.png

mn7b7oesq72u.png
    yeah, but in this case, there was one comma too many.
    'twas unfotunate, amusing, and ill advised ;)

• halohalo Posts: 5,598
    edited December 2018

Once you get passed them I'll give you my address.

One you get past them or once you pass by them or once you've passed them? lol

• OleBootOleBoot Posts: 725
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I knew besides his erudition in the "hard sciences", our own Bringer of Light was a grammarian.

Surely, then, he's read this classic:

mzrcl00ii10s.png

mn7b7oesq72u.png

I believe the original Down Under version of this was "Eats(,) roots and leaves", which has a completely different connotation in the Aussie vernacular.
    edited December 2018
    ww7equyxeu1h.jpg

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 8,139
    edited December 2018
    These dogs obviously, are inbred

Oh.......sweet.......mother........of.............gawd ..........

.......I'm not sure if I should shake your hand or punch you in the gut for that. :o:p

DISCLAIMER: I mean "punch in the gut" in a non-offensive, non-triggering way.
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    These dogs obviously, are inbred

Oh.......sweet.......mother........of.............gawd ..........

.......I'm not sure if I should shake your hand or punch you in the gut for that. :o

Not my dogs nor my pic.

• osw463seq1un.jpg

Speaking of Chefs, it's a little known fact that this man is the love child of "Curly", of the 3 Stooges fame, and a certain person of German extraction who shall not be named.

lvbqcmv5z10j.jpg

That's a fact, you can look it up. Snopes will tell you.

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • hoosier21hoosier21 Posts: 4,406
    j31b66dur7ov.jpg
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
    Dooood! I want those.
    j31b66dur7ov.jpg

I have it on good authority that this is a spy photo of an on-the-road test of the new Polk Wood born phones.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,858
    la2vegas wrote: »

What's your address, JF?

Planning on a visit Russ? you're more than welcome if the Boarder Patrols let you in. Once you get passed them I'll give you my address.

I think you meant the Hoarder Patrol. :D

Card carrying member right here!
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,461
    Me too! :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 743
    The word "intervention" was tossed toward me last night. :*
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.