Showcase your setups

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Willow wrote: »
    Why would you buy a house with so many issues?

Because its on an awesome piece of property with a lot of potential...

Click here

I can definitely see all the potential there. I can now see why not setting up gear is a priority.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited August 2018
    Jesse how'd you get those Marantz feet to light up?

Those are not Marantz.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut wrote: »
    b3ej7p859cae.jpg

I just love the blue lights on Emotiva amps, but you should consider upgrading. Your ears will thank you. :D

You need new glasses.

IDK looks a lot like this one.

6wthw5e9bxqu.jpeg

You definitely need new glasses, looks nothing like mine.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited August 2018
    This is what it used to look like. It's almost the same but the books are moved to another wall. Albums are now there and chess sets above with Polk monitor 10's on each end. And then Infinity speakers above them.
    mx61fmfti88o.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,862
    need to sell off some stuff.

diyyfltff9r4.jpg
    0wyq39x6edh6.jpg
    k8zjqt1rpg7e.jpg
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    You want to see pictures of my junk :polqun06ijs6j.jpg

Nice clean setup with some beautiful gear man
  • joecoulson
    marvda1 wrote: »
    need to sell off some stuff.

diyyfltff9r4.jpg
    0wyq39x6edh6.jpg
    k8zjqt1rpg7e.jpg

Just wow
  • joecoulson
    My humble setup...
    9w0dxhsn01ju.jpg

5929ppbs3hmx.jpg

vfgfd1u3tz8w.jpg

y8savynckykg.jpg

d55hf1f7a3nj.jpg

sx45w9150lnu.jpg

1x6o67wr9cbv.jpg

8phwhbml2prt.jpg

Humble. Lol
  • joecoulson
    Tony M wrote: »
    This is what it used to look like. It's almost the same but the books are moved to another wall. Albums are now there and chess sets above with Polk monitor 10's on each end. And then Infinity speakers above them.
    mx61fmfti88o.png

Looks like it my be organized alphabetically?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    joecoulson wrote: »

Humble. Lol

It is actually... the amps were DIY, speakers were brought back from near junk status, and the turntable was a prototype.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Oh, Tom gave it to you for free? lol
    the turntable was a prototype.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,033
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Oh, Tom gave it to you for free? lol
    the turntable was a prototype.

Compared to the 30k the production table goes for? Almost.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited August 2018
    b3ej7p859cae.jpg

I just love the blue lights on Emotiva amps, but you should consider upgrading. Your ears will thank you. :D

You need new glasses.

IDK looks a lot like this one.

6wthw5e9bxqu.jpeg

You definitely need new glasses, looks nothing like mine.

Yeah I know I am just having fun.

Here’s my two channel. I’ve shared it before though.

Emotiva I had prior

vi8rxdjhqt81.jpeg

Current Yamaha Integrated
    ltg6z23kj79t.jpeg

vknlnh0oyfr3.jpeg

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    Sweet deal then! Tom seems like a good guy, enjoyed chatting with him at the show.
  • My system looks like a boombox abandoned on a street corner compared to most on here, but it does sound pretty good.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited August 2018
    lezd9xo0yyuh.jpg
    25sbpdhv6a1b.jpg
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • gudnoyez
    edited August 2018
    6ofkuah3pk7m.jpg
    niz92kqq4x9m.jpg

Not all but a few these ones are My Pride & Joy

https://youtu.be/0vo23H9J8o8
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• gudnoyez
    ef8g68b42a2w.jpg
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• gudnoyez
    edited August 2018
    lightman1 wrote: »
    rytw3h2dk9m0.jpeg

Yup.... It's in there....

Lots of really nice stuff ya'll got B)

Hey Russ if you need a couple of security guards to protect the fortress of goodies Skyler and myself are the ones, pm me and we will discuss pay and benefits:D
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Dang it Al !!!!
  • gudnoyez wrote: »
    lezd9xo0yyuh.jpg
    25sbpdhv6a1b.jpg

What turntable ya got there?
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • F1nut
    Yeah I know I am just having fun.

I know, me too. B)

President of Club Polk

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    lezd9xo0yyuh.jpg
    25sbpdhv6a1b.jpg

What turntable ya got there?

It's a Clearaudio Bluemotion with a Grado Gold cartridge got a good deal on it thanks to Wardsweb.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head