Canyon or Sierra- Opinions

124»

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Aaaaaand back pedal...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,710
    I can't recall someone being so wrong, so often.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    http://www.nissanusa.com/trucks/titan/features/

This is the one I'm lusting after, took the wife's Titan in for an oil change the other day and couldn't keep my eyes of one of these matter of fact test drove one, but it ain't happening we haven't even had our Titan for a year and when we bought it everyone was talking about these.

There is nothing wrong with having two trucks, between my Toyota and the Wife's Titan there is always a trail waiting for us. I seen a Canyon the other day nice looking truck for sure enjoy yours.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mrbiron
    Should have gone to home depot and used their truck..........lmao!!! Happy Saturday !!

wyrnazar9vud.jpg
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Those bushes look familiar, Fred..... ;)
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Should have gone to home depot and used their truck..........lmao!!! Happy Saturday !!

wyrnazar9vud.jpg

Good for you, using it as it was meant to be used.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • mrbiron
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Those bushes look familiar, Fred..... ;)

That's why I had to get rid of them.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    familiarity breeds contempt.
  • mrbiron
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    familiarity breeds contempt.

Every weekend brotha.......I decided this is the "year of the yard". It's like going through puberty with grass growing where it has never grown before. Tore this out a couple weeks ago. Still more to come.

rng4ptg51kfv.jpg

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    http://www.nissanusa.com/trucks/titan/features/

This is the one I'm lusting after, took the wife's Titan in for an oil change the other day and couldn't keep my eyes of one of these matter of fact test drove one, but it ain't happening we haven't even had our Titan for a year and when we bought it everyone was talking about these.

There is nothing wrong with having two trucks, between my Toyota and the Wife's Titan there is always a trail waiting for us. I seen a Canyon the other day nice looking truck for sure enjoy yours.

I like everything about the Titan except the grill and headlights.

We are loving the Colorado, put over 500 miles on it in our first week...already got it's first ding on the bed rail cap :'( At the $39xxx we spent for a midsize truck, I thought it was overpriced, considering the full size was the same price, essentially. But it's been perfect truck for us so far, the long bed helps.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • mrbiron
    Don't be sad. The truck would want it that way. ;)
  • mhardy6647
    edited May 2016
    I used my little truck today.
    Worked in the yard today, too -- no tree removal, tho'.

17581033491_f6962f0d8a_b.jpg049 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

(not taken today -- actually taken almost exactly one year ago... if taken today, there'd be a piles of topsoil & composted cow manure in approximately the spot where the truck is in the photo...)
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    F1nut wrote: »
    I can't recall someone being so wrong, so often.

No need to apologize...It must be tough at your age, being a music fan!dozjhx5jye9f.jpg
  • F1nut
    I don't understand how you do it. 100% wrong, 100% of the time. That has to be a world record.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Excuse me k_m....this is a thread about trucks and things to do with trucks. Don't muck it up......again. Send F1 pms, I mean PM's if you'd like to discuss the audio habits of someone his age. Or you can start a new thread.

Sincerely,
    Your #2 fan

OMG! that was just so clever!!

You pretended to mean PM's, but said PMS......Hoping I would find that just supremely witty and funny, cause all women just love to see silly humour about that time of month~!!

Sincerely YOUR NUMBER ONE Fan!!
  • Paradoxex
    Paradoxex Posts: 189
    I own a '15 Accord and a '98 Maxima, so I've no fight here, but it isn't fun to read about other people's lives if you all muck it up with ageist and sexist vitriol.

I know it's often in good fun, but I'm pretty sure you all are past the fun part, and it makes this site, and thus the brand somewhat, look like a site for some established clique that bickers from time to time. I am learning a lot by reading, but this stuff isn't the good part of that learning.
  • F1nut
    Sigh

President of Club Polk

• scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I used my little truck today.
    Worked in the yard today, too -- no tree removal, tho'.

17581033491_f6962f0d8a_b.jpg049 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

(not taken today -- actually taken almost exactly one year ago... if taken today, there'd be a piles of topsoil & composted cow manure in approximately the spot where the truck is in the photo...)
    [/qu
    your home almost looks like an old new England church, very nice, you guys are blessed.

only way it could be better is if it was in the south.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Paradoxex wrote: »
    I know it's often in good fun, but I'm pretty sure you all are past the fun part, and it makes this site, and thus the brand somewhat, look like a site for some established clique that bickers from time to time. I am learning a lot by reading, but this stuff isn't the good part of that learning.

Naah.....it's all good, just a bunch of different personalities much like you'd find in a bar. Your home team scores a goal, wins a game, and the whole bar unites. Bring up other issues of discussion and the variety of opinions will surface.

That's called "life"....isn't it ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647

your home almost looks like an old new England church, very nice, you guys are blessed.
    There are more than a few such old churches in New England that've been "deconsecrated" and converted into homes or condos. Not sure how I feel about that, actually.
    only way it could be better is if it was in the south.
    I feel that way too, every February. ;- )

(oh, and we had a little wet snow overnight last night)