Straight up cash karma

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    I'm shaking hands with the unemployed when I pee...Nothing to see here, move along...
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited January 2016
    Chicken t-urd
    Men in skirts and combat boots are sexy
    di6qtsok039r.jpg
    eby3bgz3n375.jpg

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Some thing should never be seen gentlemen... the above is one of them. These pics should be placed with dear leader's college transcripts and birth certificate and never be seen again. :D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • txcoastal1
    ab2yqausy6d4.jpg
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Powerbass... don't see much else in that photo.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    So when's the winner going to happen? I gots billz to pay broham!
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • txcoastal1
    Willow wrote: »

That is a pic of another old timer Polkie, at CES....was trying to see if I could catch him lurking.

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Speaking of that "old timer", how the heck has he been ? Wish he'd chime in once in awhile. Always enjoyed his comments and banter.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • txcoastal1
    edited January 2016
    He's doing fine, talked to him last night. I was digging through the archives last night searching for some classic pics, but it seems that while converting to vanilla that all the incriminating pics got wiped out of inventory.
    Post edited by txcoastal1 on

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    He's doing fine, talked to him last night. I was digging through the archives last night searching for some classic pics, but it seems that while converting to vanilla that all the incriminating pics got wiped out of inventory.

Another server wiped of incriminating evidence... whats this country coming to?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902

Another server wiped of incriminating evidence... whats this country coming to?

All those old incriminating Polk pics got lost with HC's emails. Maybe they are still alive on some server in an outhouse in Bosnia.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    I don't want this Karma to end... haven't had this much fun reading posts since the Be*ver thread was removed. You all CRAZY!

Russ and Ron - great gesture. This thread is well worth the $200 you two are putting out there.

Russ, in case you missed it, I posted WAY back on page one. I picked 64 and asked that it be donated to DSkip. Now that the pot's doubled, same holds true. Should I win, Derek gets it all.

Will be watching the live drawing tomorrow.

-Al
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Joey_V wrote: »

Tomorrow at noon. Using the time tested and scientifically accurate method of drunk in morning and playing spin the bottle with the hotel cleaning staff, of which I have become very close with ;) , the Cray super server will run a drug fueled algorithm and select someone who isn't a d-bag, ISIS recruiter, pedophile, crooked lawyer, wife beater, doesn't wash their hands after peeing or any other form of ne'er do wells.
    Just wanna say thanks to all the participants and @txcoastal1 for the doubling of the pot.
    Uno momento, por favor...Maria and Conseuela are here to "service" the room. I'll be back......
  • Willow

That is a pic of another old timer Polkie, at CES....was trying to see if I could catch him lurking.

I knew he looked familiar. I was just referring the powerbass written on a white Tshirt.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Crap...... I'm out being that I'm a dbag, associate with lawyers as its my job, and NEVER wash my hands.... which is why I giggle everytime I shake someones hand :grin:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Willow
    Crap...... I'm out being that I'm a dbag, associate with lawyers as its my job, and NEVER wash my hands.... which is why I giggle everytime I shake someones hand :grin:

Note to self, if ever meeting EndersShadow, either fist bump or bro-hug...
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,310
    lightman1 wrote: »

Tomorrow at noon. Using the time tested and scientifically accurate method of drunk in morning and playing spin the bottle with the hotel cleaning staff, of which I have become very close with ;) , the Cray super server will run a drug fueled algorithm and select someone who isn't a d-bag, ISIS recruiter, pedophile, crooked lawyer, wife beater, doesn't wash their hands after peeing or any other form of ne'er do wells.
    Just wanna say thanks to all the participants and @txcoastal1 for the doubling of the pot.
    Uno momento, por favor...Maria and Conseuela are here to "service" the room. I'll be back......

I am pretty sure you just eliminated almost everyone that has entered so far. Just a guess, on my part, of course, but after reading all their comments above...................

• westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850

Well there goes at least half the participants in this thread.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • lightman1

Well there goes at least half the participants in this thread.

That's whatcha gets for hanging around the likes of us!
  • txcoastal1

I knew he looked familiar. I was just referring the powerbass written on a white Tshirt.

I'm going to assume she's a Vegas promo girl at the show

All the good pics are gone

• lightman1
    scubalab wrote: »
    I don't want this Karma to end... haven't had this much fun reading posts since the Be*ver thread was removed. You all CRAZY!

Russ and Ron - great gesture. This thread is well worth the $200 you two are putting out there.

Russ, in case you missed it, I posted WAY back on page one. I picked 64 and asked that it be donated to DSkip. Now that the pot's doubled, same holds true. Should I win, Derek gets it all.

Will be watching the live drawing tomorrow.

-Al

You betcha Al! Thy will be done. A great gesture on your part. Muchas gracias!
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711

If you teach your John Henry to snake through your undies and unzip your fly, you'll never have to touch it again. I'll send you my "Johnson Control for Dummies". The hard part is doing the Zip-Up maneuver. You'll get it snagged a couple times but once mastered, you're golden!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Yipper,

About the funniest thread I can remember.

Kuddos Folks... :D
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    With hair like that, you'll give F1 a run for his money.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • lightman1
    mrbiron wrote: »
    With hair like that, you'll give F1 a run for his money.

Unfortunately, Fred..the cruel shears of middle age have mowed down that glorious mane to sunburn ready solar panel atop my dome...
  • lightman1
    zdz7y1w1ztfz.jpg
    Tonyb. The early years.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited January 2016
    zdz7y1w1ztfz.jpg
    Tonyb. The early years.

TonyB these days(see next post)
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • lightman1
    The time is close...tell yer friends. Many numbers left.! Place yer bets!