Straight up cash karma

15678911»

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Congrats TN, glad you get to make accommodations for lightmans crash pad on his upcoming whrilwind tour. I guess that means I can quit cleaning out the guest bedroom now and watch football, not sure if the guard dogs would of accepted him anyways. :D
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I heard he bit her in the neck and she farted and flew out the window!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Congrats TN, glad you get to make accommodations for lightmans crash pad on his upcoming whrilwind tour. I guess that means I can quit cleaning out the guest bedroom now and watch football, not sure if the guard dogs would of accepted him anyways. :D

Quad cities are still on the list. Keep cleaning and chain the pups. :p
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Light....I apologize for calling you a p*nis. I was drunk :D:D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • lightman1
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Light....I apologize for calling you a p*nis. I was drunk :D:D

No worries, Fred...I've been called worse by better :o:o:o:D
    Oohhhh snap!!!!!
    You were on FIRE last night! Keep on rockin' bro.
  • mrbiron
    I can't.......my wife and kid returned :(
    Went from a night at 11 down to 1.5
    I actually woke up in my kid's bed this morning. I might want to tone it down next time around. 12 guys, $400 worth of high quality beer, patriots and bruins won, good food.........and here I sit with a thumping hangover and two day old undies.
  • lightman1
    I wanna party with you ,cowboy! (Stripes)
    Anywhere near NC?
  • mrbiron
    Mass to NC is a mere 10 drive...we can make that happen!
  • lightman1
    Right on. Soon as I get off the road, it's time to unwind. Spring time is good.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,639
    I am still waiting for the karma where Russ shows up with boxes and outlets and recessed cans and Romex and breakers and starts wiring up my basement for beer. Just sayin'...
    ;)

Congrats again Trav!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • lightman1
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    I am still waiting for the karma where Russ shows up with boxes and outlets and recessed cans and Romex and breakers and starts wiring up my basement for beer. Just sayin'...
    ;)

Congrats again Trav!

Soon my shiny headed friend....soon. ;)
    Need more walls to place said wiring...get to it!
  • lightman1
    nbrowser wrote: »
    ;)

Congrats again Trav!

What your saying is, you want Russ to come light up your life? Dude that's way more information than we needed on this forum... :D

It's my job..it's what I do.
    Plus the misses is a cutie and a darn good cook. I gets fed when I'm in town.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    Their favorite movie is
    "True Bromance"
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • lightman1
    edited January 2016
    lightman1 wrote: »
    ;)

Congrats again Trav!

What your saying is, you want Russ to come light up your life? Dude that's way more information than we needed on this forum... :D

It's my job..it's what I do.
    Plus the misses is a cutie and a darn good cook. I gets fed when I'm in town.

All a coverup for the Bromance you two guys have...it's as plain as day lol.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Their favorite movie is
    "True Bromance"

Dam you two! It was a secret!.
    What say you Ryan? We have to cancel our spa day together.. :p
  • scottyboy76
    scottyboy76 Posts: 2,905
    What in the name of fudge packin cowboys has happened to this joint.
    humpty dumpty was pushed
  • mrbiron
    What in the name of fudge packin cowboys has happened to this joint.
    6f40eed1f3d85fb7154ef7e2c89c8eee.jpg