Straight up cash karma

Comments

• lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,429
    The time is close...tell yer friends. Many numbers left.! Place yer bets!
    That is a hoot Rob! I have an uncle in Chi town. Total Po-Wop....His words, not mine, no offence meant. (CYA disclaimer). Looks just like some of those pics. The stories of him growing up will leave you in stitches.
    My cousin played for the Cubs in the late sixties. John Dudek(?) And just to hear those two go at it and my aunt putting her barbs in were some classic moments.
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,753
    r8eo8dzgpajv.png
    lightman1 wrote: »
    lgkyawdarv6h.jpg

HT/2channel:
    AVR: Yamaha RX-V 765
    Fronts: Polk RTiA3
    sub: Polk PSW110(will add 2x PSW 505)
    Center: CS13
    surrounds:Polk RTi4( also have some def tech pro Mon. 800s, may end up her or expanding this to 7 channel.)
    TV: samsung 40
    The real 2 Channel(work in progress):
    Pre:HK 3490
    Amp:Parasound 1200 MK II
    Sub:RBH 1010-SEP
    Speakers: Monitor 5A peerless
    Headphones:
    Source: FIIO X3 CD rips WMA lossless
    Amp: FIIO E12, Nuforce icon udcac-2 W/pangea cable
    Cans: Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i
    most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)

"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS,
    THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE,
    THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER
    WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS
    WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"
    Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
    Soooo....I just spent a shhhite of load of money on one set of speaker cables for all music. And you tell me that I need different cables for different types of music. ??? Back to the drawing board... Dam you Rob. I thought I had it figured out.
    Yor number has been scratched. Sucks to be you.
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,753
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Soooo....I just spent a shhhite of load of money on one set of speaker cables for all music. And you tell me that I need different cables for different types of music. ??? Back to the drawing board... Dam you Rob. I thought I had it figured out.
    Yor number has been scratched. Sucks to be you.

Try to help a guy out, this is the thanks I get.
    HT/2channel:
    AVR: Yamaha RX-V 765
    Fronts: Polk RTiA3
    sub: Polk PSW110(will add 2x PSW 505)
    Center: CS13
    surrounds:Polk RTi4( also have some def tech pro Mon. 800s, may end up her or expanding this to 7 channel.)
    TV: samsung 40
    The real 2 Channel(work in progress):
    Pre:HK 3490
    Amp:Parasound 1200 MK II
    Sub:RBH 1010-SEP
    Speakers: Monitor 5A peerless
    Headphones:
    Source: FIIO X3 CD rips WMA lossless
    Amp: FIIO E12, Nuforce icon udcac-2 W/pangea cable
    Cans: Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i
    most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)

"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS,
    THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE,
    THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER
    WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS
    WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"
    Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
    How much for the Belden jazz cables?
  • DollarDaveDollarDave Posts: 2,590
    Great Karma. Not in, but if I were, I'd pick 81.
    edited January 2016
    DaveMuell wrote: »
    Great Karma. Not in, but if I were, I'd pick 81.

Well shoot fire, Dave!!! Where in the hell have you been? You're in for 81. Don't care what you say....if you win, you have the option of re-karma. Deal?
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 31,195
    3c59wfgsqmx0.png

Dude....I haven't stopped laughing for the last 15 minutes. :D
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,959
    Rules dictate I'm not in but may the karma be with you. You might be a troll but you sure are a nice troll. ;)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Rules dictate I'm not in but may the karma be with you. You might be a troll but you sure are a nice troll. ;)

F**k you
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,552

read further into the thread he scratched the original rules...give it a shot besides you have a chunk posts or were those troll posts ;)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    Pick a # biotch! Time is of the essence. 1-16-2016. 12 noon. Pick now

I'll check if its taken after work but today is my birthday so I'd like 115

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 21,085
    Willow wrote: »
    Crap...... I'm out being that I'm a dbag, associate with lawyers as its my job, and NEVER wash my hands.... which is why I giggle everytime I shake someones hand :grin:

Note to self, if ever meeting EndersShadow, either fist bump or bro-hug...

DONT DO ANY OF IT!!!

He doesn't shower of brush his teeth either. :D
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Nightfall wrote: »

Happy Birthday
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant

Happy Birthday

Ahhh good catch...Happpy BDayyy
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

Happy Birthday whatever you're name is!!!!!!!!
    115 is yours..
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,753
    Willow wrote: »
    Crap...... I'm out being that I'm a dbag, associate with lawyers as its my job, and NEVER wash my hands.... which is why I giggle everytime I shake someones hand :grin:

Note to self, if ever meeting EndersShadow, either fist bump or bro-hug...

DONT DO ANY OF IT!!!

He doesn't shower of brush his teeth either. :D

Nope not at all. I just drink lots of Listerine.... It also makes me feel really loopy.....

Oh it's probably the alcohol content.... But that makes it fun lol...

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • halo71halo71 Posts: 4,388
    196 taken yet?
    --Gary--
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,494
    halo71 wrote: »
    196 taken yet?

I took it twice... >:)
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
    If I win I will karma my Polk RTA-12's

• teekay0007teekay0007 Posts: 2,146
    VERY nice karma here, guys!

If I'm lucky enough to win, I trust that you will trust me to do something very unselfish with the coin.

Thanks for the opportunity - and the good humor of this thread.

My # picks (please give me the first one that's not already taken):
    Teekay in at 163..good to go.
    Tic Tac Tic Toc......closer still.
    3.5 hours

Come on, no whammys, no whammys, big money!

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,098
    If I win, I'm going buy ALL of the soiled underwear on eBay and rekarma to some lucky individual.
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 2,161
    If I win, "bunch of hookers and cocaine" like my hero in Vegas.
    HT - Pio Elite SC-63, Nuance Spatial 3S, Spatial Cen S, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500, Roku Ultra, Furez 12-2.
    Bedroom - Sony STR DN850, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS400 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Ultra
    here you go