Response To Habanero Monk's Inquiry

Options
12346»

Comments

• DarqueKnight
    Options
    In the long run, it really doesn't matter what people say, as long as you are...

CharlieSheen-StillWinning_zpsbbef84e4.jpg
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    But what is your real intention of being a Polk member if your going to just talk crap about the members on the other forums..

Makes no sense to me...

Nothing he says makes sense.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    Options
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    brgman wrote: »
    William,why do you go to other forums to trash people and their opinions instead of saying what you think right here?

I've said what I think right here many times. There's nothing there that I haven't said here before.

Are you new here?

No,i guess i just ignore you.
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Well, I guess it's been determined that 99% of all Club Polkers are in "need of help".
    If all you "thugs" would quit using your knowledge, real-world experience, and education on us (not to mention your willingness to share) we wouldn't need "help".

Sal Palooza
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    Its like a disease that keeps getting past from 1 Polkie to another.

people should wash their hands before they Polk someone!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • westmassguy
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss for some. DK's work, and other senior members have made it easy for many of us relative newcomers to do the upgrades and improvements we take for granted.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    ^^^^^
    So TRUE!! I'd still be listening to music on my Bose cubes thru a AVR. wondering why it sounds so bad! I'm in heaven because of what others have done for us & shared with us on this board!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss for some. DK's work, and other senior members have made it easy for many of us relative newcomers to do the upgrades and improvements we take for granted.

At best we would all have nice STOCK SDA's without this forum.Not to mention all the non polk audio discussed daily.
    Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    brgman wrote: »

At best we would all have nice STOCK SDA's without this forum.Not to mention all the non polk audio discussed daily.

HAHA!!! I would have kept a lot more money in my wallet...

• megasat16
    megasat16 Posts: 3,521
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Curiously, not only do Jinjuku and Habanero Monk collaborate on DIY audio projects, but they sometimes log in to and out of AVS at the same time. Now, what are the odds of two people, in the same city, logging in to and logging out of the same Internet forum at the same time?

8/30/14 Habanero Monk logs in to AVS at 5:41am
    8/30/14 Jinjuku logs in to AVS at 5:42am

HabaneroMonkAVSLogin8-30-14_zps529e8e11.jpg

JinJukuAVSLogin8-30-14_zps5e125916.jpg

8/30/14 Habanero Monk logs out of AVS at 8:58pm
    8/30/14 Jinjuku logs out of AVS at 8:58pm

I think I can safely deduce from your investigations that Juju and Habenero are cheating their spouses and committing the infidel act of an online dating in the AVS forum!
    Trying out Different Audio Cables is a Religious Affair. You don't discuss it with anyone. :redface::biggrin:
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Options
    WilliamM2 wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    But what is your real intention of being a Polk member if your going to just talk crap about the members on the other forums..

Makes no sense to me...

My intention was to get information on Polk speakers. Instead I was greeted with all this magical thinking, so I stuck around for the entertainment value. It's priceless.

There are many other forms of entertainment that do not require bashing and denigrating others to gain said entertainment. Please go see a movie instead, or even better please listen to some really good music.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Don't y'all have anything better to do?

Also, WilliamM2, I've had problems with posts I wrote not posting. Happens most often when someone else is posting in the thread. Must be a "lockout" feature to keep stuff from being overwritten. You posts may not have been deleted, they just never showed up.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,093
    edited September 2014
    Options
    megasat16 wrote: »
    Curiously, not only do Jinjuku and Habanero Monk collaborate on DIY audio projects, but they sometimes log in to and out of AVS at the same time. Now, what are the odds of two people, in the same city, logging in to and logging out of the same Internet forum at the same time?

8/30/14 Habanero Monk logs in to AVS at 5:41am
    8/30/14 Jinjuku logs in to AVS at 5:42am

HabaneroMonkAVSLogin8-30-14_zps529e8e11.jpg

JinJukuAVSLogin8-30-14_zps5e125916.jpg

8/30/14 Habanero Monk logs out of AVS at 8:58pm
    8/30/14 Jinjuku logs out of AVS at 8:58pm

I think I can safely deduce from your investigations that Juju and Habenero are cheating their spouses and committing the infidel act of an online dating in the AVS forum!

Any chance DK, that the reason Monk has not shown up in the thread is because it is safer for him to hide behind his "M2" moniker? Seems to me that all three of them come from exactly the same line of thought, share the same childish line thought when someone disagrees with them, and tend to circle the wagons each other quite often. They also share exactly the same views about CP, yet continue to hang out here for the sole purpose of crating havoc for the entertainment value of it.. what are the odds on that? The internet is a great place for the friendless to create imaginary ones.

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Guys,
    How about we dial this thread's rancor back a few notches? A little more live and let live would be appreciated. With all the bickering and fighting in the world this forum should be a little more about one of life's more enjoyable pursuits, good music well played.
    Thanks, Ken
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Ken, my only question is, if Habanero Monk = JinJunku (and I think there is enough proof there to correlate that), then why was/is he allowed multiple accounts. I believe that's against the Club Polk rules and given one account has been banned, should not the other one as well?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    It has been taken under advisement by Polk's management, it is their decision.
  • EndersShadow
    Options

Thanks, good enough for me. Have a great day Ken!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • DarqueKnight
    Options

OK. Thanks for the update.

Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    WilliamM2.... what a class act this guy is. He is now making his mark by disagreeing with every post I make. He even flagged me for harassment.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,713
    Options
    WilliamM2.... what a class act this guy is. He is now making his mark by disagreeing with every post I make. He even flagged me for harassment.

So you don't like it when people mark your posts the same way you mark theirs? Deal with it hypocrite.

• shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Honestly guys this thread has run its course. I vote to close the thread. DK has exposed the guy for who he is and the ignore feature is a great option - and if not available on the new forum just ignore Jinjuiku, HM, wand whatever other aliases anyways. Between this thread and the ones complaining about the new forum setup, its amazing that they just don't do away with it altogether. We don't have to do anything other than keep this place classy like it has always been, help those who appreciate it and ignore the pot stirrers who try to inflame.

Thanks DK for all you do and for being so helpful to others.
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    How can we tell who flagged a post? I see the flags in my profile, but not who made them.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Roll your cursor over the highlighted flag and the name will appear.

This discussion has been closed.