Looking for SDA's? Updated info here!

Comments

• codyc1arkcodyc1ark Posts: 2,543
    edited May 2012
    Jess69 wrote: »
    It is not my crap. This was listed as a place to post third party sales. Third party means "It ain't mine".

I'M IN BOONE, right now... Hmmm...
  • codyc1arkcodyc1ark Posts: 2,543
    edited May 2012
    They are SDA2's, have the IC and #'s are 5544(rt), 5493(lt)... Hm, if someone wants to give me some pricing advice, I may swing by this afternoon...
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,936
    edited May 2012
    codyc1ark wrote: »
    I'M IN BOONE, right now... Hmmm...

Wave at Appalacian State for me on your way by.......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nspindelnspindel Posts: 5,346
    edited May 2012
    If they are in stock condition with SL2000's, then $300 TOPS, and that's if they are in great condition.
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • falconcry72falconcry72 Posts: 3,584
    edited May 2012
    codyc1ark wrote: »
    They are SDA2's, have the IC and #'s are 5544(rt), 5493(lt)... Hm, if someone wants to give me some pricing advice, I may swing by this afternoon...

Depending on condition, 150-300.
    2-Channel: PC > Schiit Eitr > Audio Research DAC-8 > Audio Research LS-26 > Pass Labs X-250.5 > Magnepan 3.7's

Living Room: PC > Marantz AV-7703 > Emotiva XPA-5 > Sonus Faber Liuto Towers, Sonus Faber Liuto Center, Sonus Faber Liuto Bookshelves > Dual SVS PC12-Pluses

Office: Phone/Tablet > AudioEngine B1 > McIntosh D100 > Bryston 4B-ST > Polk Audio LSiM-703's
    edited May 2012
    And I may be wrong on the high side...
    Good music, a good source, and good power can make SDA's sing. Tubes make them dance.
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 14,292
    edited May 2012
    Jess69 wrote: »
    It is not my crap. This was listed as a place to post third party sales. Third party means "It ain't mine".

Yeah you just joined here to be a helpful guy with some SDA's.. (enter sarcasm here)
  • anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 2,527
    edited May 2012
    Cut the guy a break. If they are at a Habitat for Humanity store, any proceeds will go to charity. Leave it be.
  • leroyjr1leroyjr1 Posts: 8,799
    edited May 2012
    SDA CRS's for $95 in Houston.
    edited May 2012
    leroyjr1 wrote: »
    SDA CRS's for $95 in Houston.

http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/2994460346.html

CRS+ too from the looks for it. Awesome deal.
    edited May 2012
    Now we're talkin'. $95 is a steal, someone's got to grab those.
    edited May 2012
    anonymouse wrote: »
    Cut the guy a break. If they are at a Habitat for Humanity store, any proceeds will go to charity. Leave it be.

"if they are" I don't see a link do you? But since you asked nice..:wink:
    edited May 2012
    anonymouse wrote: »
    http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/2994460346.html

CRS+ too from the looks for it. Awesome deal.

That is a steal!!
  • villockvillock Posts: 72
    edited May 2012
    No affiliation with any of these:

SDA 2A's Franklin, MA 250.00
    http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ele/2984446668.html

SDA 1C's Mystic CT 625.00
    http://newlondon.craigslist.org/ele/2973233836.html

2B's East Bay, RI 150.00
    http://southcoast.craigslist.org/for/2972338723.html
    SDA SRS 2.3tls; RDO 198's, Dynamatted, Armaflexed, Gimpod Boards, Crossovers by quadzilla: Clarity ESA 630V, Mills Resistors, Track Audio Spikes, Musky's Curly Maple Caps
    CSi5, FXi5, Rythmik D15SE sub, Pro-Ject Xpression III/Ortofon MC-3 Turbo. Pro-Ject Speed Box. Pro-Ject Tube Box II
  • smglbrthsmglbrth Posts: 1,183
    edited May 2012
    Where's the Polk Express when you need it?
    edited May 2012
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • factorzfactorz Posts: 352
    edited May 2012
  • factorzfactorz Posts: 352
    edited May 2012
    Another pair in the brew city. I actually went and looked at these and they were very nice, but I decided to hold out in hopes of a later version or 1c popping up.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/3006312296.html
  • DrenisDrenis Posts: 2,872
    edited May 2012
    If you're in Alberta or close to, SDA's for sale: http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/648999942-polk_sdas/

(I think their 1C's? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Arizona GuyArizona Guy Posts: 27
    edited May 2012
    FYI: Just spotted a pretty decent pair of SDA-2's on ebay. They look to be in good conditon. The starting price is a $99 (with a buy it now price of $140) for the pair with the interconnect cable too! Looks like they are for pick up around the Phoenix, AZ area. Not a bad buy at all. I would buy them myself cause I live in SoCal but already have a pair. Or could I use them for parts?
  • Big DawgBig Dawg Posts: 1,962
    edited May 2012
    FYI: Just spotted a pretty decent pair of SDA-2's on ebay. They look to be in good conditon. The starting price is a $99 (with a buy it now price of $140) for the pair with the interconnect cable too! Looks like they are for pick up around the Phoenix, AZ area. Not a bad buy at all. I would buy them myself cause I live in SoCal but already have a pair. Or could I use them for parts?

Arizona Guy lives in SoCal but in one of his first two posts identifies a bargain pair of SDAs in Arizona? That's unbelievable. Really.

You're not fooling anyone.
  • brgmanbrgman Posts: 2,857
    edited May 2012
    Amazing how that happens Dawg.
    I'M OFFENDED!!!!!

2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Extreme Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries Extreme Server,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnaught,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's Partially Modded,Benchmark DAC2 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

edited May 2012
    Big Dawg wrote: »
    Arizona Guy lives in SoCal but in one of his first two posts identifies a bargain pair of SDAs in Arizona? That's unbelievable. Really.

You're not fooling anyone.

A fellow forum member blasting me for my username? Just meant to give the heads up on a deal for some SDA's. I always watch for Polk deals in the southwest areas. Not that I have to explain, but I am originally from Tucson (now in SoCal). Is it really an unbelievable coincidence, or do you wish that you could buy those SDA's and live too far away? You're the one that's not fooling anyone.
    edited May 2012
    Arizona: we are a bit Leary when it comes to folks with very low post counts listing items for sale they found In CL. As the forum requires 100 post before a member can sell items many people join to post about a deal they saw when in fact they are the seller and just don't want to abide by those rules. Couple that with the fact your username leads one to assume your in Arizona which just happens to be where the deal is.

If we are wrong out apologies but we protect our forum with ferocity :smile:
    edited May 2012
    Arizona: we are a bit Leary when it comes to folks with very low post counts listing items for sale they found In CL. As the forum requires 100 post before a member can sell items many people join to post about a deal they saw when in fact they are the seller and just don't want to abide by those rules. Couple that with the fact your username leads one to assume your in Arizona which just happens to be where the deal is.

Boy, I guess I picked the wrong username then. Too late now. I just joined this forum because I never knew that it existed. Didn't know that you needed 100 plus posts before people would take you seriously. Anyway, apology accepted. Thank you.:cool:
    edited May 2012
    Boy, I guess I picked the wrong username then. Too late now. I just joined this forum because I never knew that it existed. Didn't know that you needed 100 plus posts before people would take you seriously. Anyway, apology accepted. Thank you.:cool:

Well the example I posted actually just happened 2 or 3 times in the last couple weeks, so you just got screwed by bad timing lol.....

Its ok when I first started I accidentally tried to sell some R50's on the forum with under 100 posts.... they were "gentle" but my thread disappeared quickly lol..
    edited May 2012
    It looks like those SDA's on ebay were sold cause the listing ended early. Wish I could have made the drive from Cal to buy them for extra parts in case I ever needed them for my 2A's. Still a new guy to this forum, but very much looking forward to real Polk related discussions without some trying to call me out. I guess in the future I will think twice about providing a tip on what looked to be a good deal on Polk's. So pleased to have found this site and very happy to be here. Thanks! :cheesygrin:[/I]

• kcoc321kcoc321 Posts: 1,779
    edited May 2012
    Looks like a pretty decent pair of SDA 2b's in Seattle (Mercer Island) for $400 on CL
    IDK about the relative $$ value, but at least they are not beat up. :)

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/3043138447.html

IMG_8046.jpg
    edited June 2012