2010 Polkfest, rockin dirty Jersey!!

Options

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited April 2010
    Options
    maandjojo wrote: »
    Just a short ride over the Delaware for me. A great chance to match some names with faces.

Joe

Well, you can't stay in the shed. That's taken. Dave and Russ have already laid claim and I heard they went a splurged on a double-wide cot and a fuzzy Hello Kitty rug for the dirt floor.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    Well, you can't stay in the shed. That's taken. Dave and Russ have already laid claim and I heard they went a splurged on a double-wide cot and a fuzzy Hello Kitty rug for the dirt floor.
    If you wear that smokin' hot outfit and the horned helmet John, we'll let you in and have a tri-fecta of some bad-**** nastiness out there.:cool:
    I'll wear my pink bunny slippers too.
  • jimmydep
    jimmydep Posts: 1,305
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lightman1 wrote: »

Now it's getting serious..
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited April 2010
    Options

gawd! I HATE those things! I thought I threw them out months ago?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    gawd! I HATE those things! I thought I threw them out months ago?
    Dave bought me a new pair. The ears are much longer on these.;)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dave bought me a new pair. The ears are much longer on these.;)

UGH!!! the thought of those stinking feet in those rabbit ears just hit my nose . . . can you say super sharp Italian provolone!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I **** alot in my sleep just so you know.
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    I **** alot in my sleep just so you know.

If you're asleep, how can you be sure it's you?
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Big Dawg wrote: »
    If you're asleep, how can you be sure it's you?

oh trust me, it's him. He does something to piss off his intestines......god knows what though :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • devani
    devani Posts: 1,497
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he looked at his underwear in the morning:D
    Video: LG 55LN5100/Samsung LNT4065F
    Receiver: HK AVR445
    Source: OPPO BDP-93
    HT: POLK SPEAKERS RTi6, FXi3, CSi5, VTF-3 MK2
    2Ch system: MC2105, AR-XA, AR-2A, AR9, BX-300, OPPO BDP-83
  • Fireman32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well sometimes the farts wake me up.
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well sometimes the farts wake me up.

its like night tremors, or at least according to my girlfriend when I do it its like we have a bed massager.
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You guys obviously have a 'history' together..one that has, how can we say this politely, EXTREME diversity in it. Given that I'll be staying on the Pa. side of the border when you all are having those shed sleep-ins. That should be far enough away, maybe. Thanks!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • kab
    kab Posts: 275
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd love to come and if the timng works out I might be able to bring a few things for an "early" look/listen.

A
  • Fireman32
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cnh wrote: »
    Given that I'll be staying on the Pa. side of the border when you all are having those shed sleep-ins. That should be far enough away, maybe. Thanks!

cnh

Better check the wind direction. If you thought nuclear fallout was a health hazard...
  • devani
    devani Posts: 1,497
    edited April 2010
    Options
    East coast melt down with this 50 lbs burger from Clinton Station Diner...:eek:
    finish it in 3 hours with 4 friends and it's free:D
    mt%20olympus%20big.jpg
    Video: LG 55LN5100/Samsung LNT4065F
    Receiver: HK AVR445
    Source: OPPO BDP-93
    HT: POLK SPEAKERS RTi6, FXi3, CSi5, VTF-3 MK2
    2Ch system: MC2105, AR-XA, AR-2A, AR9, BX-300, OPPO BDP-83
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Now that's a burger!!! Did you guys use your hands or knives and forks to polish that off?
  • Fireman32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    devani wrote: »
    East coast melt down with this 50 lbs burger from Clinton Station Diner...:eek:
    finish it in 3 hours with 4 friends and it's free:D
    mt%20olympus%20big.jpg

Im in next time im in jersey we have to go do that. I did a challenge down here with a 5lb burger and a 1lb of fries in 30 minutes
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im in next time im in jersey we have to go do that. I did a challenge down here with a 5lb burger and a 1lb of fries in 30 minutes

Count me in too. I'm an eating machine with a hollow leg!:D
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm in this year!!! I'll finally get to meet the rest of you goonies. Hey Lou, if you have the room, I'd love to bring my AAD monitors. Let me know.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Fireman32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Phil, So happy to hear it. Looking foward to seeing ya.
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm in this year!!! I'll finally get to meet the rest of you goonies. Hey Lou, if you have the room, I'd love to bring my AAD monitors. Let me know.

I just fell out of my chair!!!:D Glad you are going Phil. Perhaps we can ride up together.
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lasareath wrote: »
    count me out or just give me 5oz!!

lol!!!:(
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Phil, So happy to hear it. Looking foward to seeing ya.

Same here Dave. It'll be a blast for sure.
    I just fell out of my chair!!!:D Glad you are going Phil. Perhaps we can ride up together.

Yo Joe, you're welcome to crash at my place so we can hit Lou's on Friday & Saturday. You can bunk with Jake downstairs!!!! :eek::D:p
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Same here Dave. It'll be a blast for sure.

Yo Joe, you're welcome to crash at my place so we can hit Lou's on Friday & Saturday. You can bunk with Jake downstairs!!!! :eek::D:p

:eek::eek::eek:When you come downstairs the next morning you'll only find my bones left!!! LOL!!@!!:eek::eek::eek:

Sounds good Phil, I can't tell you how glad you're going, it really is an awesome and fun event.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited June 2010
    Options
    TTT bump.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • ohskigod
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ALRIGHT BOYS, it might be a little early, but lets start getting a solid headcount. if you already said in, please do so again from this point so I can start compiling a list and updating it.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited June 2010
    Options

just saw this, bring em son, wether I put the 2 channel in my livingroom with the theater or in a separate room there will be breathing room for much gear
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Definitely IN
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/