Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ricardo wrote: »
    Carl, we'll be around Pittsburgh Friday noonish. We might abduct you
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Carl that would be cool to see you for lunch. Doug and I are riding with Ricardo so we have the manpower to kidnap you...............I'm just saying!!
    PM sent Carl. Pack extra underwear for that lunch on Friday.
    F1nut wrote: »
    Ricardo, tie Carl up and throw him in the trunk.

I'll see you guys Friday at Max and Erma's restaurant. Just one mile from the PA turnpike. Ricardo has my cell phone.

I don't wear underwear with my assless chaps!:eek:
    Carl

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh man, I was looking forward to seeing you again my dear friendl!!! I'm going to miss you.:)

I will miss you also Joe! You are one of the many treasures at Polkfest!
    Carl

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It's getting way too touchy-feely in here.

See you guys on Saturday!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was going to bring my Maverick D1 but after looking at the gear lists I am not sure it is needed. I am all for bringing it if somebody is interested in hearing it, it is only a $ 200 piece. How are we looking on interconnects and speaker wire. I have MIT S3 if they are needed.

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have MIT S3 if they are needed.

You don't need to ask. :D
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lou,

You underwater up there yet? The dividing line between constant rain and threat of rain seems to be the east/west centerline of the state, my half, the eastern half, being under the threat. I've had about a quarter inch all day.

Bound Brook is destroyed already, but it always goes first.
  • Big Dawg
    Big Dawg Posts: 2,005
    edited September 2010
    Options

Crap, that's only a few miles from my house. Better head home with an oar tonight!
  • nadams
    edited September 2010
    Options
    BTW- since I didn't see my question answered, I'm going to try to make 11am for Saturday. If I find anyone passed out on the lawn, I promise not to turn the hose on you.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cant wait to see all you people tomorrow. We are just about all set up just a few last minute touches to go. See you audio geeks tomorrow
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    Cant wait to see all you people tomorrow. We are just about all set up just a few last minute touches to go. See you audio geeks tomorrow

Yo Dave, make sure you leave room for my AAD monitors & stands. See you on Saturday. :)
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yo Dave, make sure you leave room for my AAD monitors & stands. See you on Saturday. :)

Ah what the hell Phil, lets bring the subs too!!!:eek::D
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Party already started in OH!!

See you guys tomorrow.

IMG_6700.jpg

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Party already started in OH!!

See you guys tomorrow.

IMG_6700.jpg

Hey Dougy where'd you get the suntan!?!
  • George Grand
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dog appears a little edgy.
  • Ricardo
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Any thoughts about the chair color George?

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lou,

You underwater up there yet? The dividing line between constant rain and threat of rain seems to be the east/west centerline of the state, my half, the eastern half, being under the threat. I've had about a quarter inch all day.

150 ft above sea level for the win.....and I am on the high end of totowa....if I get flooding, half of NJ is dead or swimming. the extent of my water issues is some surface water in the basement, and the rains have to be biblical for that to happen. Sh*ts still on up here kids.

I know I've been scarce, just setting up. pm me with anything important as it goes to my blackberry
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nadams wrote: »
    Lou - What time can we show up on Saturday?

Saturday official start is one or 2 ish, but honestly, it's not like i have a gate with guard dogs....come on over whenever
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm on my way. I didn't actually know until 4:00PM today if I was going to be able to come. Made it as far as Staunton, VA on I-81 where I had just caught the back end of all the rain and decided to call it a day. 350+ miles this evening. 380 or so miles tomorrow.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • George Grand
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Any thoughts about the chair color George?

Nope. Got a chair almost exactly like that one. It's blue.

Drive careful.

Goodnight Shack.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have my favorite **** warmer on.......

just thought I'd share

RT1
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Good advice above. The rain was pounding and visibility near zero as I reached my sister's home in northern Pa. So those of you who are driving through that....do take care....slow down or stop and rest--spend the night if necessary.

Till tomorrow then. Nice pics above....love the chair!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • nadams
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If I showed up tomorrow evening, would someone have a place for me and my workmate? the wheels... they are a'spinnin'. I hate to miss out on Friday night. But I don't know if he's able to jet on such short notice....
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Raise the bar. Be special. Be unique.

Texas or Charleston 2011? I'm game for whatever, just saying.... ;)

Pay attention to Lou's Anthem tube amp. I built that one nude and HAMMERED drunk.

Cheers,
    Rooster

PS, please keep a SHORT leash on Doro, don't let him reproduce with any audio gear or garden plants. Oh, and punch Abernathy in the face for me, and someone give Jesse a 'noogie', but don't risk injury on his helmet head.

PSS, I'll name my first born (or next fish) after the individual with the stones to pull Senor Grand's undergarments over his head and beat him with a sack of pennies (or soap), your choice.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Why am I here again?

Oh, that's right. Grunt work and the old " Hey! Buddy! Haven't seen ya ina while. How you doin'? Yeah, that's great. Hey, can I borrow your truck?"
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    150 ft above sea level for the win.....and I am on the high end of totowa....if I get flooding, half of NJ is dead or swimming. the extent of my water issues is some surface water in the basement, and the rains have to be biblical for that to happen. Sh*ts still on up here kids.

I know I've been scarce, just setting up. pm me with anything important as it goes to my blackberry

I am 450'+ above SL and my pool has now over flowed and muddy because of the waterfall that used to be steps; I have a stream of water running into my basement right through the same hole the main water line comes in, and I have a pretty sizeable river running through my yard right now. :(:(:(

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Getting ready to hit the road. Meeting the Kraken for lunch. We should be getting to Lou's around 8. Have them cold!!

SOPA
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Are you bringing carl? voluntarily? If not, Use of duct tape will be authorized.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Drive safe everyone. See ya when you get here
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye Posts: 1,313
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I didn't think it was ever going to stop raining here in MD! My rain gear at work last night was an exercise in futility! Anyway, basement is dry, and I'm leaving in about an hour and should arrive about 5 depending on traffic.

Gordon
    2 Channel -
    Martin Logan Spire, 2 JL Audio F112 subs
    McIntosh C1000 Controller with Tube pre amp, 2 MC501 amplifiers, MD1K Transport & DAC, MR-88 Tuner
    WireWorld Eclipse 6.0 speaker wire and jumpers, Eclipse 5^2 Squared Balanced IC's. Silver Eclipse PCs (5)
    Symposium Rollerblocks 2+ (16)Black Diamond Racing Mk 3 pits (8)
  • nadams
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, the thought of coming up this afternoon has been squashed. Got a call for a job that needs to be done tonight, so I'll be busy anyway.
    Ludicrous gibs!