Marine Throws Puppy Off Cliff

124»

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2008
    I haven't read the thread, haven't watched any video (never will). I sure am getting sick of seeing the thread title in new post searches when I log on.

Just gives me the creeps.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited March 2008
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I haven't read the thread, haven't watched any video (never will). I sure am getting sick of seeing the thread title in new post searches when I log on.

Just gives me the creeps.

So lock it down.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited March 2008
    ben62670 wrote: »
    I do get confused sometimes. Not kidding. Reading comprehension has gotten me in the past. But what I have never seen anyone say to excuse his behavior:confused:

I completely understand that defending the guy for being a soldier in the middle of the war doesn't translate to saying we shouldn't do anything about his piss poor behavior. I don't really care who you are, you don't throw dogs off the side of a cliff for whatever reason and you should expect to get a lot of crap for it if you do it. I read the commentary as excuse making.

It's 2 sentences, man. The linguistics weren't in terms that were too complex, in my opinion. If you don't see it, lets just drop it.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2008
    Hey Demi.
    My dad can beat up your dad:mad:
    Just messing with ya. Just to clarify how I feel. I don't think anyone should get off easy in something as stupid, and sick as this. If you let people get away with things like this with a sympathy pardon it opens the door for people to excuse their behavior. The comments made by some of the members before we were filled in you would have thought he molested a kid. First serious thought after the post that contained some facts was this **** bag needs a serious **** whooping, and he will probably/hopefully get it.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited March 2008
  • AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited March 2008
    he might as well molested MY TOUCHE!