Blind dates....

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    cfrizz wrote: »
    :eek: BAHAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!:eek::D

Good luck finding a mentally mature girl of 22 yrs of age Mark!

That's why the next one I'm looking for is driving a minivan near a soccer field.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited February 2008
    :eek: BAHAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!:eek::D

Good luck finding a mentally mature girl of 22 yrs of age Mark!

They actually are out there. I have a friend who is 22, just graduated college and is working in her first year as an elementary school teacher. She is very intelligent, has a great personality, very kind and caring too. She lives on her own, paid for her schooling herself, owns her own car and so on and so forth. Has her life together. On top of that she is very attractive. I wonder why she is single but it's probably because guys her age either don't get her or are honestly beneath her. Whatever guy ends up with her is going to be one lucky stiff!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • Jstas
    edited February 2008
    That's why the next one I'm looking for is driving a minivan near a soccer field.

Some of them aren't any more mature than a 22 year old either.

• BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    Jstas wrote: »
    Some of them aren't any more mature than a 22 year old either.

They make up for it with experience. :p
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2008
    You are absolutely correct! Good for her, & some guy will be very lucky someday. Providing she can find a guy her own age who is as mature as she is!
    They actually are out there. I have a friend who is 22, just graduated college and is working in her first year as an elementary school teacher. She is very intelligent, has a great personality, very kind and caring too. She lives on her own, paid for her schooling herself, owns her own car and so on and so forth. Has her life together. On top of that she is very attractive. I wonder why she is single but it's probably because guys her age either don't get her or are honestly beneath her. Whatever guy ends up with her is going to be one lucky stiff!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008

What's your email addy, ill send a picture and a bio.....:p

Does she wear the elementary school teacher glasses? If so, she's got me, hook, line, and sinker.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    rskarvan wrote: »
    I just suspect that no woman will ever be good enough for BL.

Why is that? Are you trying to say that I am above all? Thanks for the compliment Ronnnnnny
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited February 2008
    "I wonder why she is single but it's probably because guys her age either don't get her or are honestly beneath her."

Sorry BL...you won't qualify. You still live with your Mom. Probably explains why you are attracted to the Soccer Field Mom's (driving mini-vans no less).
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    Haha Ronnny, you're a funny guy. Let me know when you wanna paypal me some money for my college bills that are in the range of $40k a year from your double wide.

Unlike yourself, I have no desire to be an e-thug when I'm in my 70's. I'm not sure if that's your age but I was trying to be conservative based on that picture I saw of you with your trumpet.
  • Jstas
    edited February 2008
    You are absolutely correct! Good for her, & some guy will be very lucky someday. Providing she can find a guy her own age who is as mature as she is!

Well, I just hope she doesn't turn into the typical NJ trophy wife for some slick meanthead who is only concerned with himself and makes her his "possession". I have a few friends like that who are dazzled by wealth and power and are now in empty relationships that they think are spectacular but they get upset if they don't get to talk to me or see me because they don't get the mental connection from their daddy warbucks. Then they see how pathetic their life is and they start to freak out. I get left voicemails from sobbing women crying because they haven't heard from me in a month or two. But I got my own life, ya know? It happens more often than one would think. Money can make you happy and carefree in life but it won't buy you love and it won't buy you a real man who loves you and without that, you can have all the empty happiness you want and you know what? You really won't be happy. It'll just get you a paycheck that gets busy with you every so often.

The teacher chick though, she has alot to offer a guy and even the best guy out there should feel lucky to have her if he gets her. I really hope somebody doesn't mess her up.

And BaggedLancer, dude, I'd be more than willing to set you up but unfortunately, she doesn't have glasses and she's only a brunette and I know how much you rave about blonds so I guess it's a no go for you dude. I do have a friend at work though. She's 36, cute little thing! Mother of two but doesn't have a minivan, just a Lincoln. Does own a Kawasaki Ninja though! I'm sure you could overlook the lack of a minivan though and best part? She's a blond! All natural too! No dye!

• rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    BL... I'll let you slave away at work for decades paying off the college bills while I enjoy the profits investing in your competition. Why may I ask were you looking for my photo anyway? I told you... I'm not interested... but, thanks anyway.

Nope.... I'm not in my 70's. But, by the time you are my age, I'll be in my late 50's. Sorry to disappoint, buy my home is constructed on-site. Take your pre-fab dreams to some other guy.

How's that dry-spell doing anyway?
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008

The teacher chick though, she has alot to offer a guy and even the best guy out there should feel lucky to have her if he gets her. I really hope somebody doesn't mess her up.

And BaggedLancer, dude, I'd be more than willing to set you up but unfortunately, she doesn't have glasses and she's only a brunette and I know how much you rave about blonds so I guess it's a no go for you dude. I do have a friend at work though. She's 36, cute little thing! Mother of two but doesn't have a minivan, just a Lincoln. Does own a Kawasaki Ninja though! I'm sure you could overlook the lack of a minivan though and best part? She's a blond! All natural too! No dye!

No glasses is fine...they make fake ones with non prescription lenses....I've seen them in some videos I saw....nevermind. :o

As for the blondes....Definately don't rave about them...probably my last choice. 36? Perfect! Short too? Even better! What kind of Lincoln? New one or old boaty style? If it's a new LS or something...good stuff. Motorcycle rider too? Not me, but always wanted to get into it. 36 and 22, that would be a good match.
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited February 2008
    Money can make you happy and carefree in life but it won't buy you love and it won't buy you a real man who loves you and without that, you can have all the empty happiness you want and you know what? You really won't be happy. It'll just get you a paycheck that gets busy with you every so often.

What Confucius said millenia ago is still true today:

"When you marry for money you earn every penny."
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,982
    edited February 2008
    Ron, you suck.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Ron, you suck.

Treitz3.... bite me.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008

Nope.... I'm not in my 70's. But, by the time you are my age, I'll be in my late 50's. Sorry to disappoint, buy my home is constructed on-site. Take your pre-fab dreams to some other guy.

How's that dry-spell doing anyway?

Ronny.jpg

Which one of those three is you Ron? If you are younger like you say you are I'm going to venture to guess you're the one in the black shirt. If that's true then I'll take my debt over looking like a bum like that any day. And also, if that is you, keep shopping for your clothes at Walmart. The people with the black face I ruled out by looking at their photos posted.

If you want to know where I got it from:

http://www.indianapolismunicipalband.org/personnel.htm

Notice the name Ron Skarvan under Trumpet. You mentioned you play the trumpet, you are from Indianapolis, and your name is Ron Skarvan.

There just cannot be more than one Ron Skarvan that plays the trumpet and lives in Indianapolis.
  • treitz3
    edited February 2008
    With the exception of being a teacher, this describes my wife to a "t". I met her when she was 22 and it took me a LONG time to find the right "woman". Lots of "girls" came and went...alright, not lots but some girls came and went and were never mature enough to be what I refer to as a woman. They are out there, for sure. Just have to find her. That's the hard part.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    Yeppers... thats me in the black T-shirt. Are you going to pin this photo above your bed?
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited February 2008
    That picture was the last piece of the puzzle.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited February 2008
    wow this thread blew up. . . . oh I see, more width was required ^^^^^
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • treitz3
    edited February 2008
    ....so this is him. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Demi, care to have some fun? :D
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    Nope.... sorry Face & SKsolutions. I'm not the IVY League preppy-type that you'd find in Long Island and Boston. Are you still putting penny's in your loafers?
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited February 2008
    That is beyond obvious. Please get yourself a drool-cup, and some Tide.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    Uhmmm... that would be "valve oil" that leaked from the Trumpet. It happens.
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    If that's true then I'll take my debt over looking like a bum like that any day. A

And, I'd rather look like a bum and shop at Walmart than live under my Mommy's roof. Pfff.
  • treitz3
    edited February 2008
    I always thought the Energizer bunny looked a little different. Oh well. One can always be wrong.

SKS, thanks for the chuckle. Caught me off guard on that one. :D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    And, I'd rather look like a bum and shop at Walmart than live under my Mommy's roof. Pfff.

Dude, just quit while you are ahead at this point. You remind me of a white version of Barney.
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    Barney Fife? Fred Flintstone and Barney? Barney the Purple Dinosaur?

Be more specific???
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2008
    Barney Fife? Fred Flintstone and Barney? Barney the Purple Dinosaur?

Be more specific???

Considering the first two are white, you obviously lack the ability to utilize process of elimination.......
  • rskarvan
    edited February 2008
    If that is your way of telling me that you aren't attracted to me... thats quite ok. I'm sure you'll find that special guy someday.