Blind dates....

1235»

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2008
    nms wrote: »
    Good grief guys!

Ron, you must be a sick, twisted individual if you keep coming back for more of this. With Sona all but gone, I don't think there's a single person on this board who isn't sick of you.

I can only speculate what kind of mental deficiency you possess that makes this unfiltered and unwavering torrent of hatred a positive thing in your mind. Are you so desperate for attention that you must stoop to being ridiculed, insulted, and vilified on an internet forum? What keeps bringing you back here?

As BL has demonstrated in the past few pages, you are no longer anonymous on this board. The outpouring of hatred that occurs whenever you post is not directed at your avatar, it is directed at you, as a person. We hate you, your personality, not just your words on a screen; it is beyond that. No. One. Likes. You.

As a student of engineering, I can only pray that I never encounter someone like you in person in my field.

And BTW, I would have used the damn allen keys myself. Screw your **** unions and the horse they rode in on.

-out-

Well... umm.... you summed it up pretty good there.
    Hey... ah you know who you are...
    AddEmoticons04287.gif
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited February 2008
    To make it easy to understand:

bk-marvin.JPG
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited February 2008
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Uhmmm... that would be "valve oil" that leaked from the Trumpet. It happens.

Oh ? Is that what they call it nowadays ?

Just remember to take all your penicillin pills as directed by your doctor, and it'll all be fine.

.....must stop ..... like ...... shooting ...............fish .............in ...a..barrel.

:rolleyes:
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    Demiurge wrote: »
    uawdork.jpg

While I would normally have to disagree with you, Demi, on this one ........

attaboy.gif

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Jeesh... I haven't looked for a place to park with my date since.... I moved out of my parents house at the age of 18. Sorry. Can't help you.

Well, may I infer from your statement that once you were separated from your mom, your dates went to zero (and that the same thing could be said for your mom ?).

Hmmmm ......

....just seeking clarification, is all.
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    Look out, I'm out of control !!!!!

cat asian approves.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    .....must ...... attempt ....... to ....... stop ...........

cat penis goes where.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    Rskarvan, fill out this report, make two copies, throw away the original, burn one of the copies, and eat the third copy.

Hurt Feelings.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    psycho.gif

(click for animation)

.....okay, now I'm getting off-topic.

....Whew, I certainly feel better, though.

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited February 2008
    Isn't this thread supposed to be about "Failure to Launch" boy?
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited February 2008
    Yes.

That's why we're talking about you.
    Sal Palooza
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2008
    Rskarvan, fill out this report, make two copies, throw away the original, burn one of the copies, and eat the third copy.

Hurt Feelings.jpg

haha that's great