Not to Muddy the Waters

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2007
    beardog03 wrote: »
    WTF ?

What do otters and Hep C have to do with anything ?

Kissin Mark`s **** till it leaves bruises does not make your opinion anything other than just your opinion....which you are intiltled too as well..

If you took my comments to include yourself, than so be it, but I stand by what I said....

If you took offence to it, then my sincerest apologies...as I would not want to hurt your feelings ....

My comments were not directed to you personaly, but to whomever it may apply to...If that does not include yourself then why take offence ?

Have a Merry X-mas , and a Safe New Year......Brother

You might to take a deep breath and read that again Beardog.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    AMEN!!! Hormonal, menapausal ones at that! Go to the friggin doctor & get some pills to cure it!:rolleyes:

Zero wrote: »
    You're all a bunch of b!tches.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited December 2007
    Merry Christmas and a great '08 to you and the Zombettes my man!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX,

Tony Rome
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    Not to muddy the water butt...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aORXzb4pcLo
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Not to muddy the water butt...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aORXzb4pcLo

You sick bastage!:eek:
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    I wasn't sick. He was:D
    And that ain't no **** eatin grin:eek:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2007
    Blessed Jebbus... I just had 137 boxes of Whitman's Samplers dumped back on my door. I thought this love was for real. I thought we built this city. On Rock and Roll.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited December 2007
    And to think dude will be adding to the gene pool. God help us all.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited December 2007
    I'm firing blanks.... so no worries. My "boyz" are just a pie in the sky. That's why I'm raising an army of lawn gnomes. To compensate.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    I'm firing blanks.... so no worries. My "boyz" are just a pie in the sky. That's why I'm raising an army of lawn gnomes. To compensate.

LOL! YOu crack me up!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited December 2007
    Joe... I'm sending a gnome to Newark with a fruitcake just for you. Merry Christmas!
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    Joe... I'm sending a gnome to Newark with a fruitcake just for you. Merry Christmas!

I love fruitcake . . . but then again I am an enigma.:D
  • cfrizz
    edited December 2007
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I HATE those yucky little green things, & yellow things & red things! They got the name right cause whoever thought up the fruitcake was CRAZY AS A LOON!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    I love fruitcake . . . but then again I am an enigma.:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    Claxton fruitcake from Georgia is absolutely the best. The place I get it from in South Philly had run out so none for me this year unless that Big Ole Teddy Bear in Brunswick GA can find it and ship it up to me!
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited December 2007
    Hmmm... The fruitcake thread. :D
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2007
    Claxton fruitcake from Georgia is absolutely the best. The place I get it from in South Philly had run out so none for me this year unless that Big Ole Teddy Bear in Brunswick GA can find it and ship it up to me!

Last year Tour sent me a Texas Pecan Cake (similar to a fruitcake) and it was very good. I let my mom have some and she ordered one for herself this year.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2007
    44.jpg

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I HATE those yucky little green things, & yellow things & red things! They got the name right cause whoever thought up the fruitcake was CRAZY AS A LOON!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Heard on the news fruit cakes prepared properly can last up to 60 years and still be edible with out consequence. :eek:
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • cfrizz
    edited December 2007
    Christ! Thanks Soooooooo much Heiney! How the hell am I'm supposed to eat dinner now???
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    shack wrote: »
    Last year Tour sent me a Texas Pecan Cake (similar to a fruitcake) and it was very good. I let my mom have some and she ordered one for herself this year.

Yum Pecan cake . . . yummy pecan pie!!!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,788
    edited December 2007
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,674
    edited December 2007
    Well, ..... here's a tribute to the greatest beer-drinking song ever created:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Rfv7RoTFeY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Rfv7RoTFeY&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Learn how to sing, "Shnitzelbank":

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gexxzxtJUgE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gexxzxtJUgE&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Schnitzelbank Poster for $5 ..... and Song !!

Die Eichhörnchen nisten in meiner Unterwäsche
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,674
    edited December 2007
    Sona wrote:
    Anyway, if anyone can verify for me that dkg999 is just a harmless piece of fluff, I’ll drop the terror alert level back to blue.

He's as harmless as any of the rest of us.

:cool:

Sona wrote:
    Why couldn’t I learn such things in my Women’s Studies classes?

Good question.

:rolleyes:

Sona wrote:
    Forever in debt for your priceless advice

I certainly can't take ALL of the credit. But, as Cfrizz and Wingnut can verify, my knowledge level on women's issues is simply stupefying.

..... wait a second ! You're not hitting on me, are you ?

Well !!! I never !!!!

Sonas Washarama.JPG

;)
    Sal Palooza
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2007
    He's as harmless as any of the rest of us.

:cool:

LOL :p

Someone who's the consumate victim and reacted to the profile questions the way she did would absolutely dredge that out of it! This one's too easy. It isn't this forum she needs to worry about :)
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    I breaking ribs over here laughing my ballinis off!
  • irishaz
    irishaz Posts: 161
    edited December 2007
    You've got to be kidding me. All of this PC love is about enough to make me puke. I've been a member for years and unfortunately only post once in a while. This whole thread makes me ill. Lest we forget, this is a person that came into the forum, decided there were parts that didn't fit their definition of acceptable and changed it for the rest of us. Kudos, I think not. I've learned that I can pick up a lot more around here by listening and keeping my opinions to myself...something other newbies that don't add much (if anything) to the audio discussion should consider.

Now I get to hear about her weekend exploits reading sex collection books...give me a break. Hooo-ray. Somebody seems a little self-important to me...

Just my .02.
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    BanG RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,444
    edited December 2007
    irishaz wrote: »
    You've got to be kidding me. All of this PC love is about enough to make me puke. I've been a member for years and unfortunately only post once in a while. This whole thread makes me ill. Lest we forget, this is a person that came into the forum, decided there were parts that didn't fit their definition of acceptable and changed it for the rest of us. Kudos, I think not. I've learned that I can pick up a lot more around here by listening and keeping my opinions to myself...something other newbies that don't add much (if anything) to the audio discussion should consider.

Now I get to hear about her weekend exploits reading sex collection books...give me a break. Hooo-ray. Somebody seems a little self-important to me...

Just my .02.

Now, that's $.02 you can take to the MF bank!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,788
    edited December 2007
    +10 to Nth power
This discussion has been closed.