SONA should be in my kitchen, baking me pie.......discuss :-)

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited December 2007 in The Clubhouse
I particularly like pumpkin, but a good apple/apple crumb will do well too. if I have pie, I will think of her to be less worthless than I think she is now.

of course, if she can follow it up with a kitchen cleaning/washing of dishes session, then that would be peachy kean

oh, and I bet she can't drive either......I'm just sayin

feel me out here guys, if she's gonna be an offended whiner, she might as well whine about the right things...LOL
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited December 2007
    Hey ohskigod don't be steaing my fire....it's rskarvan that should be baking the pies and cleaning the dishes.

Dibs on the first apple pie! And I want a crumble topping not crust!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    I prefer peach pie myself!
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007

Dibs on the first apple pie! And I want a crumble topping not crust!

thats cool brotha, you want crumb? I can roll with the crumb :cool:
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2007
    Blueberry for me :D
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    wonder what kind of wine she'll bring?......AAAYYYOOOOOO!!!!!
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Probably some cheap box wine. :(
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,788
    edited December 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    wonder what kind of wine she'll bring?......AAAYYYOOOOOO!!!!!

Sour grape, of course!
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Sour grape, of course!

AAAYYOOOOOOOO!......LOL
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited December 2007
    Gotta feeling no matter what pie you ask for it will show up as hair pie....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    So myself and Ohskigod will share an Apple Pie with crumb topping

Joe will take a peach pie all by himself...well because, he's Joe and can eat a peach pie by himself.

Sour grape wine for lightman....
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    rskarvan
    Can I put in for a pumpkin also? I missed it on Thanksgiving.
    Sono
    I am thinking mincemeat.
    Yes that would be appropriate.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007

oh snap! :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007

I never had a bladder control problem till this place:D
    I almost pied my pants:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • lightman1
    edited December 2007
    So myself and Ohskigod will share an Apple Pie with crumb topping

Joe will take a peach pie all by himself...well because, he's Joe and can eat a peach pie by himself.

Sour grape wine for lightman....

..with a pungent boquet of "I hate you all!"
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Something like this for myself and ohskigod:
    ApplePie.jpg

Alot of this for Joe!
    peach-pie.jpg

And one of these for Ben:
    pumpkin_pie.jpg

Please make sure you're wearing that apron with the trumpet on it....it will make the pies that much more meaningful.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited December 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    I never had a bladder control problem till this place:D
    I almost pied my pants:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lemon Meringue I presume.
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    hey look, we can't take away Sona's moral victory here. I mean let's face it, you know she either is, or will be, a dried up old shrew. You know these kind of victories is all she has in life.

that said, she should still get over here and make my damn pie! just drive carefully :)
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Lemon Meringue I presume.

Maybe sweet potato pie?
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited December 2007
    If you're pissin' orange chunks you got problems. :)
  • BaggedLancer
    edited December 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    If you're pissin' orange chunks you got problems. :)

I'm not sure....I figured maybe he laughed so hard he farted as well and therefore made the sweet potato pie.
  • shadowofnight
    edited December 2007
    I've got some special whipped cream for the guests of honor...
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    I've got some special whipped cream for the guests of honor...

in the shape of a bikini I would guess, that can be a dicey proposal though, we still dont know what she looks like. if she looks like she acts here, then "Houston, we have a problem" :eek:
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• lightman1
    edited December 2007
    in the shape of a bikini I would guess, that can be a dicey proposal though, we still dont know what she looks like. if she looks like she acts here, then "Houston, we have a problem" :eek:

Two..three cans maybe?
  • shadowofnight
    edited December 2007

Hahaha....kinda off on a tangent.....not THAT movie...think more along the lines of american pie......stiflers pale ale....:D All in good fun mind you...:D
  • shadowofnight
    edited December 2007
    I've got some special whipped cream for the guestS of honor...
    That should have been your clue :)
  • ohskigod
    edited December 2007
    nice..lol
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited December 2007
    I doubt either one of them can bake.
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited December 2007
    I've just sat back and watched this fire continue to be fueled at a reasonable distance until now.

And all I have to say is: "LOL"

Dutch Apple Pie please.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2007
    homer-eating-popcorn.jpg